Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was Christine at her engagement party? Only saw Chrishell, Mary and Amanza in the girls, thought Heather was Christine’s little minion 😂

Reactions: 2
I can’t wait for the next series. I hope they show more of Heather single white femaling Tarek’s ex wife. Her desperate intensity was creepy, not endearing and I want to see if her bum tattoo crops up in the show. Also want to see the fallout of the twins’ going their own ways.

I hope Christine’s baby doesn’t inherit their dad’s looks and mum’s fashion sense.

Finally, I want to see if they do the reality show thing of turning the previous hero into a villain (so showing Chrishell as being as thirsty and shady as the others in the office which careful editing has so far avoided) or keep pushing the woman scorned routine...

Hurry up Netflix!

ETA typos

Reactions: 11
I can’t wait for the next series. I hope they show more of Heather single white femaling Tarek’s ex wife. Her desperate intensity was creepy, not endearing and I want to see if her bum tattoo crops up in the show. Also want to see the fallout of the twins’ going their own ways.

I hope Christine’s baby doesn’t inherit their dad’s looks and mum’s fashion sense.

Finally, I want to see if they do the reality show thing of turning the previous hero into a villain (so showing Chrishell as being as thirsty and shady as the others in the office which careful editing has so far avoided) or keep pushing the woman scorned routine...

Hurry up Netflix!

ETA typos
I don’t think her husband is bad looking but he looks a lot older than he is. But so does she as it happens.

Reactions: 3
Honestly I am sick fed up of Heather being OTT about Tarek on insta but I can’t bring myself to unfollow her because you just know that it will all end in tears one day and she will go full sh*tshow on social media.
Tell me her instagram. I want to witch too 🤣

Honestly I am sick fed up of Heather being OTT about Tarek on insta but I can’t bring myself to unfollow her because you just know that it will all end in tears one day and she will go full sh*tshow on social media.
this is so accurate 😂

Reactions: 3
Christines baby shower 😳 Why have a few balloons and cupcakes when you can have what looks like an awards ceremony after-party

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Christines baby shower 😳 Why have a few balloons and cupcakes when you can have what looks like an awards ceremony after-party
I like Christine and it was over the top as always, I think also because it was filmed for the show, but I don't agree with her using a sloth. They are very sensitive and delicate and they have to live in certain conditions, I hope it won't die because of that party.

On another note, do you guys think she'll film her birth?

Was Christine at her engagement party? Only saw Chrishell, Mary and Amanza in the girls, thought Heather was Christine’s little minion 😂
I don't think she was. They sort of split at the end of last season when Christine was laughing at heather because she and Tarek called the paps. And then Christine made some other comments and Tarek was like "I won't tolerate you and your speaking ill of Heather" and I think they stopped being friends.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Every time I see a new photo of Christine I literally cannot believe she gave birth a few weeks ago.. the outfits.. the heels.. the poses. I don’t have kids but they even make me grit my teeth 😬 how does she do it??

Reactions: 12
Every time I see a new photo of Christine I literally cannot believe she gave birth a few weeks ago.. the outfits.. the heels.. the poses. I don’t have kids but they even make me grit my teeth 😬 how does she do it??
Me too. I wonder if she’ll regret going back to work so quickly.

It is very surprising to see. After I had my daughter, I couldn’t even walk for 2 weeks. I was so sore and swollen and I think Christine had an emergency c section. You have to be so careful with recovery and not overdoing it. I can completely relate to missing the old you, your old lifestyle, job, routine but seeing these types of women who seem to bounce back as if they didn’t just give birth adds to that pressure and thinking. I hope Christine doesn’t regret missing those precious early days just enjoying her baby and bonding. They’re a blur to me but I was still there everyday and actually really miss the baby bubble.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I saw an article about Christine where she was complaining of looking “swollen” WTF
She doesn’t look like she’s just had a baby at all. I hope people don’t think that’s achievable

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think she looks amazing and I don’t understand how she does! All I can think of is that post birth lochia when she’s wearing short skirts 😂

I went back to work a few days after my son (granted it was a vaginal birth and he came with me) but I guess if she’s contractually bound she probably won’t argue.

I literally can’t get over how tiny she is. Like, how? Her bump wasn’t huge anyway but it looks as if there wasn’t ever anything there?

Reactions: 9
was she actually pregnant or was it a false bump and someone else carried the baby?

• Wow
I wonder if the mother of Tarek’s children gets pissed off with Heather’s Instagram posts. She posts the kids ALL the time. And her Father’s Day post about him with photos of her and the kids…

I wonder if the mother of Tarek’s children gets pissed off with Heather’s Instagram posts. She posts the kids ALL the time. And her Father’s Day post about him with photos of her and the kids…
His ex (Christina) has another child with her ex-husband (husband after Tarek). I wonder if she'd feel less okay with Heather doing all that stuff if they were her only kids? Not to say she is okay with it - who knows; she certainly never says anything publicly (which is a good thing). Heather's behaviour seems really 'off' to me ... it's almost as if she's trying to become Christina.

Christina gets a lot of negative comments on articles but I quite like her. I like her show, "Christina on the Coast" and enjoyed watching her and Tarek when they were still doing their renovation show together (had long split up but were still working together). Tarek sounds volatile and Christina *allegedly* called things off with her second ex-husband as he cheated on her. I tend to agree that's what happened (just a feeling - he seemed/seems very close to his ex), so fully sympathise with her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.