Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I refuse to believe that Christine was actually pregnant having seen the recent daily mail photos of her body. How man c section tummies look like that after 8 weeks!?

Reactions: 1
I refuse to believe that Christine was actually pregnant having seen the recent daily mail photos of her body. How man c section tummies look like that after 8 weeks!?
Every photo of her online is photoshopped to duck though. You can normally see the wonky backgrounds 🤣

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else feel weird about dating smaller men? I’m quite petit (height wise anyway 🤣) so they’d be classed a dwarf or midget with me. But it gives me the ick.

When does the new series start??

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else feel weird about dating smaller men? I’m quite petit (height wise anyway 🤣) so they’d be classed a dwarf or midget with me. But it gives me the ick.

shallow

Reactions: 1

It wouldn't be my preference, no (is it any woman's preference to date shorter?). Maybe I could do an inch or so shorter at a push... Luckily I've not had that problem!

Reactions: 7
I feel like Chrishell only showed that pizza on her stories to prove she does eat… but then in a late story after they were finished it looks like she’d only taken a few bites out of it…

Reactions: 2
how does being on here make someone shallow!?
I assume you don’t go out with anyone who is above average weight either? Pretty boys all the way?
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with someone having a preference; don’t let it bother you short stuff 😘 haha.

I’d also get the ick from a short lad but my first ex was big built and my second was no pretty boy. We all have turn offs.

Reactions: 8
I think she was pregnant... She was really thin with low body fat. Plus I wouldn't be surprised if she has a tummy tuck after giving birth. Common here and I am not in LA 😂

Reactions: 6
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with someone having a preference; don’t let it bother you short stuff 😘 haha.

I’d also get the ick from a short lad but my first ex was big built and my second was no pretty boy. We all have turn offs.

You got me - I’m a 5ft 5 man, so short stuff for sure ;).

I think she was pregnant... She was really thin with low body fat. Plus I wouldn't be surprised if she has a tummy tuck after giving birth. Common here and I am not in LA 😂
I agree between photo shopping & surgery she was definitely pg. I know it's not the same as us mere mortals but you can kinda see her pouch in these pics, if you really look 🧐😄

Attachments

Have watched the tv programme but don't follow this thread.

Is Jason the one Mary was with?

Defo a PR stunt

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.