Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Davina always reminded me of a girl I used to go to school with. Goody two shoes but then she tried to join the group of popular girls and failed miserably. She bought the same phone as they all had and the same jacket. I'm sure they could see right through her act.

Reactions: 4
I had a feeling she might be pregnant, she’d been SO active last year, constant photos and videos of her and she sort of dropped off and was completely gone. So I wondered if it was because it was getting hard to hide.

Well, looks like Crishell and Keo are over. It also looks as if it’s been a dramatic break up!

F3221C52-6EC0-452D-A86E-F33D0B219F53.png

0278DD8A-ED2A-4FC3-83DD-0F5C3D890A60.png

742D3123-23C2-4664-A945-013A56BABB12.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Chrishelle was rumoured to be with that guy to take the focus off the fact she is really seeing that Gleb guy (I think his name is). She has form in this area, apparently. I don't buy her sickly sweet act. I also wonder why she's selling houses when she has a reasonably successful TV movie career ... and how can she even manage the two simultaneously?

Reactions: 9
I just started watching this on Sun (MAFS Australia finished) and I'm hooked!!! Halfway through season 2 already. The drama is 👌

Reactions: 2
Chrishelle was rumoured to be with that guy to take the focus off the fact she is really seeing that Gleb guy (I think his name is).
I seriously can’t see that, given that Keo spent Christmas etc with her close family, and they seemed to be together constantly.

• Haha
Honestly I am sick fed up of Heather being OTT about Tarek on insta but I can’t bring myself to unfollow her because you just know that it will all end in tears one day and she will go full sh*tshow on social media.

Reactions: 14
Honestly I am sick fed up of Heather being OTT about Tarek on insta but I can’t bring myself to unfollow her because you just know that it will all end in tears one day and she will go full sh*tshow on social media.
It’s so high school 😂 she gives off the impression she’s never had a boyfriend and now she has one, she’s in awe she bagged him and can’t stop gushing 🤮 like we get it you’re in love and happy. She should try being more Christine and a bit more private.

Reactions: 5
This is exactly why I can't unfollow her because I need to witness the end of it!! She's so cringe when she brings him up on the show, like she is just DYING to namedrop him at any opportunity

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.