Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ATV2021

VIP Member
I cant deal with market place. I was giving away a microwave. Woman asked if she could collect at 4pm the next day - yeah sure. She then doesn't show up or message to say she'd be late or whatever. Then messaged at 7pm asking to collect. I ignored. She then started messaging me over and over again and commenting on the post. Girl blocked and goodbye.
I had a miracle on Marketplace yesterday. Listed something in the morning, someone who lives nearby asked if they could come just after 4...

AND THEY DID. Paid up and left. I was shocked 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

hol20x

VIP Member
Put a lovely new dress up for 2.50. 10 minutes later hi will you take £1.50. No, no I fucking won’t!
I had something up for £2.50 and someone asked me would I take £2! Like for the sake of 50p just fucking pay it or get a grip!

Reactions: 14

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I love the Facebook groups but it drives me mad when people post “I brought” rather than “I bought”. I’m only on them for the drama.
I'm just on them to see the beggy posts. Hi guys selling my kidney £250 ONO. Can be in the operating theatre same day!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
I liked an item earlier, I did so with the intention of buying when my crotch goblins went to bed, approximately 3 and half minutes later I get a reduced offer by a whole 5p!!! Fast forward 15 minutes I get a message asking if I'd like to purchase as she's going to the post office tomorrow 🫠

• Haha
  • Wow

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Need to stop buying things on vinted.. NEED TO STOP. I won't but its the thought that counts.

• Haha

Elisha97

Chatty Member
I’m losing the will to live.. I’m selling a £25 dress brand new with tags. Someone offered me £3 which I declined, 5 million questions, then £4 which I didn’t pick up but wasn’t exactly rushing to accept either.

In the meantime, my stepdad died suddenly so I said to the person ‘sorry I’ve not been responsive, I’ve seen your messages, my stepdad has died and I’ve been too fried to put my account on holiday mode or keep on top of my admin. Please don’t think me rude; I know I’ve been online but it’s just to check on the orders I had already sent / mark as received on all the stuff I bought before this happened. I’ll check on your questions when I can’ (silly cow wanted measurements when it’s a well known brand and full size charts available, it’s clearly listed as the size it is and no vague size ‘S’ or whatever, and up close photos of all the labels and material are on there). Plus it’s fuckin £5, why not just sell on if it doesn’t fit you???

she replied last night saying ‘ok sorry to hear that’. I went on Vinted for the first time again today to find that she’s now asked if I had chance to check the material yet, and she wants more measurements. I’m on the verge of sending that bastard dress to North Korea, committing arson whilst wearing it, or auctioning it off with all the profits going to Gary Glitter’s prison spending money 💀💀💀💀
---
Edit to my earlier post: I listed a pair of tall skinny jeggings that are from the tall range. I mention repeatedly both in the title and description that they’re tall, jeggings and skinny. Just had someone ask me if they’re jeggings, and if they’re tall, and then if they’re skinny. I’m convinced at this point that I’m being trolled 💀💀💀

Last edited:
  • Sad

Elle Woods

VIP Member
People are weird. I sold an item but when I printed the shipping label off and saw the address I noticed she lived in the same town as me so I messaged via the app and said that if she wanted to save on postage fees I could cancel the order and she could come and collect and pay directly. She sent me a snotty "I want it posted" reply. What's the point in that? You're 3 streets away :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

thelittlepeach

People selling lacy lingerie style thong bodysuits and wearing them in the pictures.. do people actually buy these? I don’t want something that’s been up someone else’s bum 🤢

• Sick

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Item was dropped at drop off point this evening. Had a message about 10 mins ago "hi have you got it". You know full fucking well you'll get a notification when I pick it up. I want it so collecting tomorrow. Won't be clicking everything's OK for a few hours. Let her stew and maybe think about her approach going forth.

• Haha

madmare01

Picked up a jumper for my little boy today…the sleeves are encrusted with grimey dried on food 🤢 item described as very good!

It’ll wash out after a soak but just fucking wash it before sending you skank!!

• Sick
  • Sad

Elles20

VIP Member
Is it just me who likes buying non new with tags stuff? I’m not a creepy fetishist I just like things with a story behind them that have been loved and been on adventures- they’re slightly cheaper as well and I don’t care about small flaws, they’re part of their tale! If they’re new with tags it normally means they’re not amazing enough to wear esp if like accessories, clothes could just be the wrong size :)

Shoes you can tell were uncomfortable if they’ve hardly been worn
A story behind certain things like good quality vintage items or furniture are fine... but I won't want an old pair of Topshop jeans where the story behind it is them going out to the local spoons. 🤣

I just use Vinted to see if I can get clothes for a bargain tbh.

• Haha