Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I'm not annoyed she didn't say thanks. It's frustrating she didn't even bother to acknowledge it had been delivered so I didn't have to wait for it to be automated would have been great, you know? I'd feel the same if I hadn't put something for free in. I always make the effort to make sure items I pick up are confirmed and give feedback. That's just me though 🤷‍♀️

Tbh maybe I've just had a lot of good sellers, as I've been sent items for free I didn't ask for a lot and you know what? Free item or not, I let them know it arrived at the very least by pressing that button.
Some people genuinely forget, most people are good eggs with good manners, and then some people are just incredibly rude for no reason at all

I for one am always happy to have a freebie. It's not as if you dumped a load of your old shit on their front lawn, you were just trying to be nice with a small gesture 😄

Continue to spread joy I say, in this shitty world where the price of life is becoming a struggle for most, most people appreciate the effort

Reactions: 12

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Created a bundle, with discounts it came to £21.80. Seller sent me an offer of £30 because £21.80 was too cheap 🫠

• Haha
  • Wow

Spoke

VIP Member
Creepy pervy message from a bloke about a pair of shoes - YUCK! Wank over used shoes without involving me. Didn’t even buy them.

• Sick
  • Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
How weird to be so upset by Asos design vs Topshop? It's not like it was listed as designer vs high street...if she liked the jacket and it's a decent like for like high street price, I don't get it tbh.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
My sales have slowed. Donated loads of stuff today. Just glad it's all out my house cluttering my cupboards. Got the more expensive stuff still listed. I have started putting things up for more then I actually want for them. Maybe that's why?

You know what else boils my piss? When you reduce the price on something and within seconds they make an offer. I've just reduced it you nob???

I've had lots of items that have clearly been washed and the seller has obviously genuinely made an effort to take care with them, but they have had some pet hairs on. I don't mind at all tbh, I know it's incredibly difficult to remove every single pet hair 🤷‍♀️ much better than marks not disclosed or shown in the photos or actual dirt which has also happened.
I agree with this. I can’t stand seeing posts on that Vinted group where people say an item has turned up “filthy” or “disgusting” then posted a picture and it’s a bit of pet hair/carpet fluff on an otherwise perfect item. It’s second hand, what do they expect?
Even worse when in the comments you always get those saying “I would even dare give that to a charity shop” or “only fit for the bin” 🙄

• Haha

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
Sent a parcel with Yodel yesterday and it's already been delivered! It took 22hrs from me posting it, to it arriving at the destination shop 😱

• Wow

hol20x

VIP Member
Not strictly Depop or Vinted-related but this thread has inspired me nonetheless as you guys have beefed me up and made me feel less bad about being ruthless.

There is a WhatsApp group that I often give away items on to people who live locally for FREE. Whenever I post anything I usually put “Collection [my postcode]” in the caption. I often get a lot of questions asking stupid stuff like can I deliver (no), what is my postcode (it’s in the caption), where to collect from (my postcode is in the caption), what is my location / where am I (put my postcode into your Maps app), and so on. Up until today I would have given in and responded and then probably pulled my hair out. But, no more. This thread has inspired me to just ignore these types of questions and save my sanity 🙌. Also, I’ve found that people who ask me this many questions often mess me about and don’t come to collect any items anyway 😒
It's an absolute piss take to even ask someone to deliver something they're giving you for free! I agree though I've learned to ignore the idiots. 😂

Elisha97

Chatty Member
I’m at the point in life where I’ve blocked half of Vinted.

Asking me what length something is when I’ve measured it? Blocked
Stupid offer? Blocked
Offering and then not buying? (After messaging me constantly ofc) Blocked

I am getting some weirdo where I just liked her item just messaging me incessantly that she’s off to post office today and do I want to buy it and will I buy it??? Good for you but pls leave me alone 🫠🫠

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Nah I'm pissing cos she posted her username and she has 11 items up for roughly £1-2 each, that's not gonna cover the £200 she apparently owes the bailiffs! 🤣
If it wasn't the few vinted groups left that I'm not banned from I'd have suggested the oldest profession known to man.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

ATV2021

VIP Member
I posted previously about a jacket that had been sent to a wrong address in Glasgow. The seller contacted me today saying I had to click “everything is ok” and Vinted will refund us both in a couple of days. I didn’t have the option as I had already clicked to report an earlier today. Seller encouraged me to click to resolve the issue and said she would refund me. I did this. Now I have no option to contact Vinted about the matter from what I can see and I only have her word I will receive said refund. I asked her to clarify what she meant when she said she will refund me and she replied that she can’t do anything and it all has to be dealt with by contacting Vinted again.
I’m so frustrated and now worried I’ve done the wrong thing closing it! She has been so nice throughout I just trusted what she has been saying.
Nah she's swizzed you there. Vinted won't do a thing for you now you've marked it as ok. She will have to claim via Royal Mail & then refund you by Paypal.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11