Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
I think Iā€™ll just post it. The shop is further than her house but I canā€™t be dealing with actual human interaction. Iā€™m trying to flog my crap not make friends šŸ˜‚ just wondered whether it would be more polite to offer to drop off/let her collect to save delivery fees
Oh fuck that. If you wanted to deal with people youā€™d be selling on the lunatic asylum known as market place ā˜ 

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Hahaha I do this too, bugs the life out of me. I've got 10 days to collect it, it'll get picked up when I'm ready.
Like I'm gonna feel pressured. Love I'm a VIP member of a dark trolling website. I don't have feelings.
---
did you see the one on facebook seller was messaging the buyer to go collect and then when she did the toy had a missing part.

seller responded ā€˜thereā€™s a bit missing?ā€™ And everyone in the comments were going mad calling her rude for responding about the missing partšŸ¤£šŸ˜­
No as I'm blocked from most of the FB groups. Give a bit of tough love and they don't like it lol.

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Jesus what did you sell? šŸ˜Æ
Iā€™m getting rid of designer stuff I donā€™t wear anymore. Sounds a lot for Vinted but really itā€™s a huge loss on the RRP especially for stuff worn once etc. Iā€™m just relieved there werenā€™t any issues/scams šŸ˜‚

veryfondoftea

VIP Member
Oh god, I had to post here after seeing the thread title....seems like a sign I may not be alone in my experience this week. Ordered a beautiful coat from Vinted, had it delivered by Evri to my local shop. Went to collect and parcel is ripped open, coat missing, dirty stained hoodie in its place. Think it has been stolen somewhere along the delivery process! The seller has good ratings and seems really pissed off so not convinced it's a scam her end. I am SO gutted.

• Sad
  • Wow

PillowsofFluff

Chatty Member
Ages ago my mum bought me a pair of boots from M&S that were reduced from Ā£65 to Ā£6.70 in their sale. Wasn't a gift, she'd just heard me moaning that I needed some new boots and thought they were a barg. I've never worn them as they're not my style. So I peeled the reduced sticker off the bottom, and listed them on Vinted for a tenner yesterday. Sold straightaway :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

Walnutss

VIP Member
Whoever had the tip to delete and re take your photos you are an angel. I did that and the sales just keep coming. Started using a really bright background which makes the clothes pop.

peekachu

Chatty Member
Someone is trying to sell 4 sample pots from Lush for Ā£10.. you know, the ones they give you for free in store.

Theyā€™ve even put ā€œno offers pleaseā€ in the description - delusional šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow

stardust1

VIP Member
Screenshots please as I'm banned/blocked from that group.
Here is a handful but there was loads more like 35 items out of 45 stainedšŸ¤£plus a dirty sock and hair balls

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

hol20x

VIP Member
I sold loads of baby/toddler clothes and when I was sorting through them if they had any stains that didn't come out in the wash I binned them! I would not have the nerve to expect someone to pay money for dirty clothes. šŸ˜­

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
When you go to the post office to send 2 items, come home, and youā€™ve sold another one šŸ„² back I gooooo šŸ˜…

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
I've just been looking at a jacket. It has a dirty mark on it. Description says mark might wash out. Erm, so wash it?! I wouldn't dream of selling something without washing it first!

Elvis4525

Sold a brand new acrylic brooch from a well known company, it was Ā£25 originally and I sold it for less than Ā£10. Wrapped it really carefully and added in some brand new earrings that looked like the brooch too (still in packaging with tags, I'd just never used them). The buyer didn't even leave feedback. Had to wait for automated payment etc and feedback. Why did I bother?
Because you wanted to make money by selling your second hand items? I never understand why people put something in for free and then get annoyed when people arenā€™t jumping for joy at getting something they didnā€™t ask for.
As long as you got paid, theauto feedback is still 5*

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Everything and everyone is a scammer to those people.
I saw one the other day where someone had uploaded a photo of someoneā€™s profile because they were selling some branded gym gear for higher prices than on the websiteā€¦and the poster had said ā€˜just one to be mindful ofā€™ but itā€™s not a scam? The girl had loads of 5* reviews, idk why anyone would buy stuff from Vinted when it costs more than RRP new but maybe the postage was expensive or something idk. Like not every slightly odd thing you see on vinted is a scam ffs.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Vinteds so boring for me lately. No kick offs with scammers. I'm banned from most of the groups so got nobody to wind up into a frenzy. Might bang up some dirty socks and see how it goes and report back to you guys. Need a cheap thrill somehow.

• Haha

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
I'm so sick of seeing items listed as 'new without tags' then the description says 'only worn a few times'. That's not new without tags then is it! Especially when it's something really creased and has obviously been worn? I list things I've worn even just once as 'very good', to me 'new without tags' is 'I bought it, took the labels off and shoved it in my closet then didn't wear it' not 'wore it a few times and washed it'. Irritating.
Or, never been worn. Bitch, please. You're wearing it in the fucking photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Blonde_moment

Chatty Member
To be fair....

She has done another post asking for help to refund now
I honestly think sheā€™s a genuine person who is just quite new to Vinted and has screwed up by advising me to close the case. And because Iā€™m pretty new to Vinted too, I listened to her - Iā€™ve learnt not to do that again! She is still in contact with me and has sent me a screenshot of some correspondence between her and Vinted. Sheā€™s waiting for a further update from them, but Iā€™m not convinced sheā€™ll get anywhere. If she was a scammer I donā€™t think she would still be trying to resolve. It cost me less than Ā£12, so it isnā€™t a huge amount of money, but I would still like it back.

Reactions: 10