Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

princessmaire80

VIP Member
I’ve had holiday mode switched on for about two weeks as I’ve been poorly and unable to get out.
I switched items back on last night and added a dress and jumpsuit and all my items sold in two bundles!
Well happy.

Reactions: 15

Spoke

VIP Member
Ugh. I just opened a parcel and it was disgusting. Not a few bits of lint. It was covered in what looked like crushed pombears!

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
A buyer who was pushing me to post less than 12 hours after they bought the item (they bought it around 8pm) still hasn't picked it up after it has been at their Evri shop for 3 days. 😒

• Angry
  • Wow

stardust1

VIP Member
The post of a woman asking specifically for NEXT matching leggins and tshirt sets only and not to post if not what shes looking for, followed by 49 comments of primark and Sainsbury unmatched sets🤣thick bastards

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Most views and favourites I’ve ever had! A pair of L&Y dungarees, worn a couple of times for £40. Why won’t anyone buy? I just keep getting offers. Had an offer for £27, in your dreams hun! 😂 Normally would reduce at this point, but hoping someone will buy for the price I want 🤞🏻
I've come to the conclusion that people's favourites are like a collection of things they like but don't necessarily want. Or are waiting for the seller to reduce dramatically.
Cheeky offers make me so mad though!

hol20x

VIP Member
Hello I need some advice. I sold a genuine leather jacket I'd hardly worn and got myself all muddled and uploaded it as topshop brand when it's asos design doh! The lady who bought it has opened up a case and I have of course accepted the return and apologised. Although there were many photos of the asos label I can't really blame her for this as I did the same 😂 no hard feelings but she's pretty upset she has to pay for the return once I opened the case. I totally get that but at the end of the day it's vinteds T&Cs. She'd be getting a £45 return less the delivery so she'd still be getting majority back it's not like it was £2 and she'd be left worse off. But looking at vinted terms I can see theres different terms foe SNAD significantly not as described - do you think this would fall under that? She's replying as if I set out to scam which I did not I have over 200 5* reviews and sell on vinted often without issues. It was a genuine mistake and obviously the pictures are the item it was just a case of tapping topshop instead of asos on the brand bit. I really don't want to cause a problem, should I offer to pay postage? Is there a way she could keep it and I don't get the money if she claims its SNAD? I'm a bit confused haven't had this happen before any advice?
I'd offer to pay postage for the return but why does it bloody matter that it was ASOS and not Topshop? It's not like it's from Primark or somewhere much cheaper. 😂

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
Right Im having a Facebook Marketplace rant.

I’ve had a new car. My old car is older and 4x4 so not ideal to sell this time of year, but it is what it is. Advertised it around the £5k mark, making it one of the cheapest for model, spec and age etc anywhere around here.

Woman turns up to view. Takes it for a run etc. says will be in touch. She then FB messages to offer…… £3k. Now I know why she didn’t offer in person because she didn’t bloody dare. Politely refused her very generous offer which she went on to justify with ‘ I’d need to Mot it (4 months away) tax it and put some money aside in case it needs repairs’. How I laughed. She wants to give me two grand under market value and wants me to pay for the pleasure, I was tempted to ask if she’d like me to put diesel in weekly for her as well. I’d originally told her that I’d take £4k to get it out of my way and that was cheap. She could offer me half a fucking million and my stubborn arse wouldn’t sell it to her now. I’ll watch it rot slowly before that happens.

I don’t know why I bother with this selling lark because people are arseholes. (Present company excluded 😂)

Reactions: 14

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Selling something for a fucking pound. "Hi can I have measurements please". Yeah sure my fist is about 3 inches length ways. Sure people do things like that to just take the piss.

• Haha

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
The lockers are only a 5 min walk away 😂 I had to walk past the street of one of the recipients but thankfully drunk me resisted the temptation to knock on their door at 3am to deliver a dress…. I hope 🥴😂

• Haha

dinosaursideways

I've never sold on Vinted and only bought once so far. But I'm thinking of selling so have been browsing various listings to get ideas about how to style/photograph things and how descriptive people are etc. (Probs overthinking it lol)

And I came across this account and I'm.....a bit perplexed. Is this a fetish thing?! Do I just not use Vinted enough and if I did I would know this is a whole thing/subgenre?! There were TWENTY photos for this scarf, all variations on this pose. Would I make more money if I styled everything like this 🤔

vinted scarf 1.jpeg
vinted scarf 2.jpeg
vinted scarf 3.jpeg
vinted scarf 4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

hol20x

VIP Member
Nah I'm pissing cos she posted her username and she has 11 items up for roughly £1-2 each, that's not gonna cover the £200 she apparently owes the bailiffs! 🤣

• Haha

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
I feel I've bought everything I want from Vinted atm. Which is so weird 🤣 empty favourites, nothing is interesting me.

Received a jacket with a pocket stuffed full of used tissues 2 days ago so this may have cemented that feeling tbh.

• Sick
  • Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Your all gonna be so disappointed in me. Liked something. Got a message offering me them cheaper and she will post tonight. I bought it.

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Do you ever worry you are going to tell a Vinted story and then someone on here will say "hey that's me!" unlikely but...
Seen this happen on one of the groups today lol.

But to answer the question. No. If I'm slagging someone off from vinted it's for good reason and they will Ian Beale with it.

• Haha
  • Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
He’s asked were they really worn in? When and what did I wear them for? Did they have a scent 😂😂😂 He wanted to know what they felt like? Would he be able to have “fun” with them? He said if I accepted the offer and once he’s paid would I send a dangling photo (which I had to Google lol). 😂🙈
Why do so many men have a foot/shoe fetish?! I (a woman) think all feet are hideous 😅 I don’t understand the fetish.