Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soph30

VIP Member
Itā€™s so nice when you get a cool buyer. I had this skanky old yellow feather boa in a box of dressing up clothes and was going to bin it but put it on Vinted last minute. A drag queen bought it within a day and said it would be perfect for his show- he sent me pics of it in Soho on stage and another pic today of him in a gallery doing OOTD. If clothes could feel itā€™s so in a better home!! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Well done @Lucyxxxx for the thread title, smashing it as always.

Banged something on for Ā£15 last night. Sold today, no offers, no haggling just a straight up buy. You my friend can have your parcel dropped today for such good behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I'm so sick of seeing items listed as 'new without tags' then the description says 'only worn a few times'. That's not new without tags then is it! Especially when it's something really creased and has obviously been worn? I list things I've worn even just once as 'very good', to me 'new without tags' is 'I bought it, took the labels off and shoved it in my closet then didn't wear it' not 'wore it a few times and washed it'. Irritating.

Reactions: 29

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
Thread six

šŸŽ¼ Evri day I love you less and less
I canā€™t believe thereā€™s cat hair on my dress ā€¦ šŸŽ¶

sorry if this song has already been done

• Haha
Reactions: 28

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
So I went out Saturday night, got home very drunk and noticed there was space in the lockers (why I even checked I donā€™t know?) so I parcelled up 5 things and trotted off to send them. I dread to think what the parcels will be like when they get to the other end and whether any of them will even have the right item šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Do not drink and Vinted.

• Haha

Elisha97

Chatty Member
I always find some of the Facebook groups so wild. Someone could genuinely post ā€œI need an outfit for my own 5 year old childā€™s funeral, I am on a budget as I am terminally ill and I havenā€™t had time to look because my husband ran off with my sister so Iā€™ve been dealing with paperwork. Is anyone selling a long black sleeved dress in a size 10 thatā€™s funeral appropriate / knee length. No sleeveless dresses, no shein, please donā€™t comment if your item isnā€™t matchingā€.

and then Sharon from Bristol will comment ā€˜I have this lime green crotch less two piece from boohoo only worn 37 times hunxxxā€™

and Kelly from Leeds ā€˜I have a size 20 cutout bodycon mini dressā€™

and then for good measure, someone will slap their wardrobe link in and when you look, it entirely consists off piss stained 3-4 boys clothing and toys that wouldnā€™t look out of place mashed up amongst the takeaway cartons in your local crackden dumping ground streets in your hometown

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Got an offer yesterday. Ignored. Today I got a message. Are you buying or just favouring? Think I'll go for the third option - BLOCKING.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Creepy pervy message from a bloke about a pair of shoes - YUCK! Wank over used shoes without involving me. Didnā€™t even buy them.
I had this on eBay recently over a pair of black leather stilettos. At first just genuine buyer questions and then I realised he had a fetish. Well Iā€™m pretty skint at the mo, so thought what harm can it do, played along giving answers I thought heā€™d want to hear. Anyway he made an offer of Ā£40 more than I asked for which I gladly acceptedā€¦and he left lovely feedback too. So send all the shoe and foot fetish people my way šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
I HATE when you favorite something to buy later and they message saying "I'm going to the shop today I can drop it off if you purchase now" etc etc
Bitch if I buy it in 2 days you'll be going to the shop again šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
You guys ever have something that sells immediately and youā€™re like ā€œshit, sold that too cheap šŸ˜­ā€

• Heart

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Tried to buy a bundle of 6 items this morning but the seller replied saying she was waiting for a few other people to buy bundles of the same items and if they didnā€™t she would give me the postage price so I could buy them.

So I bought the cheapest item from the bundle I requested to ruin all the others and I wonā€™t buy any more #petty

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
Why would you cover a care label? Sounds so OTT and spiteful - If they buy an item at the price youā€™ve listed itā€™s really not your business what they do with it after that.

and how would they know how to wash it ? If youā€™re that concerned take it to the shop for a gift card yourself šŸ„“šŸ¤£

most people are not going to bother their hole going begging shop staff for a gift card over a shitty t shirt they bought online for a few quid man wtf.

• Haha

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Guys someone sent my vinted parcel in a broken biscuit assortment box šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

sorry but my shit smells of biscuits now hahah

991DC13A-36A2-49E3-9DA8-64F6C1AC2359.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

boohoo2u

Do you ever worry you are going to tell a Vinted story and then someone on here will say "hey that's me!" unlikely but...

• Haha