Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Went to buy something but read the reviews and someone was going mad cause someone left 'vaginal discharge' on the item. I nearly threw up in my mouth.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Was scrolling through the recommended page and this sellers stuff irrationally annoyed me. Why is it the wrong way?!!!
IMG_3171.jpeg

IMG_3172.jpeg

• Haha

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
I wouldn't either but I wouldn't be mad if I received sweetsšŸ¤£
I couldnā€™t give a fuck either way about sweets
But all these people whoā€™s standards are too high to eat them on the fb group yet theyā€™re literally wearing peopleā€™s old clothes šŸ¤£ clearly not that fussy are they

• Haha

ATV2021

VIP Member
Speaking of pen/marks, the amount of listings I've seen that say "would come off with a wipe"....

Wipe it then?! I've had a bag arrive like this (was a quid) and yep...3 seconds with a wet wipe and was gone so...why not just wipe it? I DON'T UNDERSTAND šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ATV2021

VIP Member
Anyone seen the thread on FB where someone has been pure abused by someone who decided to take offence to the price of one of their items, saying they're taking advantage of vulnerable people "the best part of you must have dribbled down your Mums leg" etc....OVER WHAT SOMEONE HAD PRICED THEIR DRESS AT.

People are fucking unhinged šŸ˜†šŸ˜†
---
ETA - She said her Sister messaged said person to comment on something they were selling OVER retail price šŸ˜†

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Put a lovely new dress up for 2.50. 10 minutes later hi will you take Ā£1.50. No, no I fucking wonā€™t!

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Been waiting 5 days for this woman to post my item. Went on her page and liked a few things 'hey can post today'. Shame you haven't taken that attitude to the purchase made on the 21st!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

ATV2021

VIP Member
Just did a tally of sales for March & April, including pending balance... Ā£205.34! Quite chuffed with that. I spent some back on Vinted and withdrew the rest for my holiday which was about Ā£180 odd. Definitely chuffed because so much sold for small amounts

• Heart

madmare01

I sold an item and the buyer had crap feedbackā€¦didnā€™t confirm arrived ect, I pondered cancelling the sale but thought nah itā€™ll be okā€¦low and behold she didnā€™t confirm it had arrivedā€¦paid by Royal Mail so Iā€™m out of pocket for the postage until she doesā€¦it will auto confirm at 2pm today and I am counting the minutes to be able to leave her negative feedback and block the bitch!!

• Heart
  • Wow

paulpercy666

Chatty Member
people on fb arguing that you should get a low star review if you donā€™t mark ā€œall okā€ AS SOON as you get your item. 1) itā€™s a review system online itā€™s not real life, 2) please get a job or a hobby who could be arsed. thereā€™s a timescale for a reason lol

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Iā€™m selling an item that has the tags attached still. I know if it was returned to the store it was bought from, they wouldnā€™t refund with no receipt but would possibly give you a gift card. Can I cut out the care labels to stop this happening??
Surely if you cut the labels it is no longer new. To be honest I wouldn't care what people do with it once you've sold it. It's theirs and you have your cash.

peekachu

Chatty Member
Heā€™s asked were they really worn in? When and what did I wear them for? Did they have a scent šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ He wanted to know what they felt like? Would he be able to have ā€œfunā€ with them? He said if I accepted the offer and once heā€™s paid would I send a dangling photo (which I had to Google lol). šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ
Oh my gosh! This is heel-arious šŸ˜… I hope heā€™s a repeat cus-toe-mer!

Anyone else going to declutter their shoe rack at the weekend? šŸ™‹ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha