Selling on Depop and Vinted #3 Looking for bargains and scammers galore? Join vinted for these and so much more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I thought Tattle was full of people bitching about FA but the FB vinted groups are even worse. People on there will literally moan about anything. I just have to bite my tongue
Facebook groups are a nightmare the amount of times I get banned/removed/pulled up for swearing. I even got a warning for using a GIF in a comment the other day 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 It’s in the rules apparently…!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly I thought Tattle was full of people bitching about FA but the FB vinted groups are even worse. People on there will literally moan about anything. I just have to bite my tongue
I know it’s ridiculous. I love reading the posts but god they frustrate me. I’d love to do some light trolling as they’re all so uptight but I don’t really want a ban a la @Lucyxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What’s wrong with bumping? I always do it 😂 once I decide to sell something I want to get rid. I’ve only sold 5 items - bumping only cost me £4.xx and I made about £75, £70 less the bump fees.
I am about to put another lot of stuff on maybe I’ll try not bumping.
Well there’s nothing wrong with it, all I’m saying is that it wouldn’t make sense for me based on the value of my items

Reactions: 5
I know it’s ridiculous. I love reading the posts but god they frustrate me. I’d love to do some light trolling as they’re all so uptight but I don’t really want a ban a la @Lucyxxxx
I think trolling is ok but she was on a whole other planet! She stalked people and messaged their friends and family. That imo is really scary behaviour

Reactions: 8
My parcel has been 'out for delivery' for two weeks. At this point I fully believe the evri drivers steal them as how else would it get lost at that point? Also I know I'm a bit sad but it's a dress I've been trying to find for years one of my most sought after dresses and I got it for a steal. I don't want a refund I want the effing dress I'm fuming. Got to wait another two weeks til said refund though 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Well there’s nothing wrong with it, all I’m saying is that it wouldn’t make sense for me based on the value of my items
Oh ok good! I just thought it was like a no go or people wouldn’t buy. I’m still pretty new to vinted so trying to figure the best way to make sales. Thanks for replying!

Oh ok good! I just thought it was like a no go or people wouldn’t buy. I’m still pretty new to vinted so trying to figure the best way to make sales. Thanks for replying!
oh no, not at all! It’s definitely worth considering if you’re selling higher value items imo, my £7 dresses aren’t worth it 😂

My parcel has been 'out for delivery' for two weeks. At this point I fully believe the evri drivers steal them as how else would it get lost at that point? Also I know I'm a bit sad but it's a dress I've been trying to find for years one of my most sought after dresses and I got it for a steal. I don't want a refund I want the effing dress I'm fuming. Got to wait another two weeks til said refund though 🙄
I had a leather jacket turn up 7 weeks after
I got my refund for it being lost. So there is still hope!

Reactions: 4
Oh thank you for that! All my fingers and toes crossed. If the same delivery driver who does evri parcels to homes does the parcel shop drop offs I have hope tbf as she's lovely

Something I bought has gone missing. Hoping it stays missing now as I don't NEED it and I've only got to wait until 30th I think before I can get a refund.

I’ve mentioned before my husband does evri driving a bit on the side and their depot is basically just mountains of parcels in ridiculous places. I think it will turn up but its just luck of the draw if one of them digs it out the cage unfortunately 😩I sent him to manually extract mine after xmas🤣

Reactions: 3
Was that evri? I've got a parcel from next that is taking a while to be delivered but also says ready to collect 😕

---

I’ve mentioned before my husband does evri driving a bit on the side and their depot is basically just mountains of parcels in ridiculous places. I think it will turn up but its just luck of the draw if one of them digs it out the cage unfortunately 😩I sent him to manually extract mine after xmas🤣
Would he know if this is delivered or not delivered? I went in on Friday but parcel not at the shop

Attachments

Clearly I need to meet someone with an in in the warehouse haha! That must be a godsend. Mine is to a shop so eventually I will be refunded and won't have any tracking info. Would it be worth me asking if they have a parcel for me as and when I'm at the shop in the following few months do you think?

Clearly I need to meet someone with an in in the warehouse haha! That must be a godsend. Mine is to a shop so eventually I will be refunded and won't have any tracking info. Would it be worth me asking if they have a parcel for me as and when I'm at the shop in the following few months do you think?
I would defo ask cause some people just cba with their job. It probably is there somewhere hopefully not stolen. I see a lot of people posting on local FB groups to ask the Evri drivers if they can find it

Do list Evri parcels ever turn up? One of mine got lost before it got checked in to the hub (not sure if that’s the correct phrase) before Christmas and it’s been lost ever since! Very sad about it too as it was a bargain

I’ve had parcels “lost” with Evri that miraculously turn up the day after a sender gets involved by contacting Evri. Almost like they’ve sent someone to find it. Kinda backs up the theory they’re all just sat there in cages waiting to be sent.

Reactions: 4
I’ve had parcels “lost” with Evri that miraculously turn up the day after a sender gets involved by contacting Evri. Almost like they’ve sent someone to find it. Kinda backs up the theory they’re all just sat there in cages waiting to be sent.
the one next to mine it is literally just endless amounts of these cages so it’s just luck if anyone takes yours out for the day. Theres a few parcels that don’t go on the app so when you go to deliver you can’t so you have to take them back to the depo which is where i think some are getting either stolen or flung back to the bottom to the pile

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.