Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sparkledarmer

Chatty Member
Just have to share this with you.....my user name on Vinted has 'Dahmer' in it, and a lady didn't send an item out, when I enquired she said I might have an association with Jeff Dahmer. This is the mentality we are dealing with on Vinted, its utter madness 🥴

*side note I am in no way associated with Jeff, its just my name :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Elisha97

Chatty Member
I’m sick of silly cunts that ask 40 questions about a £2 item, make me dig out the item to check the material, ask if it’s made of the pubic hair of a woolly mammoth and then ghost without even saying thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
What did you do? 😂how are you not banned from every platform , like trump.
I've managed to keep my current FB account for nearly 2 years I'll have you know. Basically I said on someone's post that if people have the time to collect the item they have the time to check and mark everything's OK. Some woman's gone on about how she works approx 26 hours a day with only half an hour break and in that time she will collect a parcel and eat her dinner. Me being impressed said she must be Usain Bolt getting all that done in such a short amount of time and could she give the rest of us some tips. That's sarcastic apparently. 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Elisha97

Chatty Member
You’ve reminded me of an absolute gem I had.. I ordered a pair of shite £7 jeans that were nothing special but I needed a pair to tide me over between sizes.

I forget about it and then I get a charge from Royal Mail, slip of paper saying I need to pay as the person didn’t pay enough postage. I pay, and a rolled up bag of shite; a taped up Ann summers carrier bag with about 38 stamps is eventually presented to me.

Package arrived with the jeans but is very heavy..and it’s not just half the towns stamps weighing it down. I open it to find I’ve got a free gift and a note. The free gift was a bottle of full size mane and tail horse shampoo, along with a heartfelt handwritten note (half an A4 sheet) telling me how touched she was that I bought her £7 jeans and even some sequins sprinkled in it all for good measure. This was just a random girl having a clear out on Depop as well! She’s either spent £6 on that, or seen it on her bath side and inspiration has hit her, and I don’t know which would be funnier.

I felt too taken aback to tell the seller about the postage (and assumed she’d been sectioned under the mental health act so couldn’t access her messages)

• Haha
Reactions: 21

stardust1

VIP Member
I messaged that account yesterday who is on day 5 no postage or response simply saying ‘hi, when are you able to post? Thanks!’ Response this morning ‘It is only a few pounds chill your beans’🤣😳

• Wow
  • Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Vinted sided with the buyer on my coat. She has to send it back at least. God knows what condition it'll be in. I'm taking all my expensive items off here now, not worth it

• Sad
  • Heart

Kittylover2019

Chatty Member
Oh god no I must have missed that one.

I only use marketplace if I absolutely have to, there are so many creeps about.
Yes there is.

I keep getting a message of a guy to send him a pair of my knickers 🤮
Screenshot_20230107-103954.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
If somethings been listed for a while (few months) what are your thoughts on making a fairly bold offer? (Eg £18 to £10, or £30 to £16) There are some things that have been in my favourites for ages and I’m tempted to just throw the offer out and see what happens — but I don’t want to be /that/ asshole! 😂
I would report you to the police never mind vinted.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
They got back to me and said it has been escalated for investigation instead of me signing the denial...thing (which they never sent despite telling me I had only 48 hours to return it signed). So I told then they had 48 hours to refund me for an item never recieved, which is my legal right, or they'd be hearing from my lawyer 🤣 I'm not joking either, I will bombard them with legal references and whatnot until they give in. Always works!
So my legal rambling worked:
Screenshot_20230105-063935_Vinted.jpg
Screenshot_20230105-063947_Vinted.jpg
Screenshot_20230105-064006_Vinted.jpg
20230105_064058.jpg

Bloody hilarious! Tbh I wasn't bothered about the refund in the end, I just wanted to piss them off 🤣 thought it would be funny to escalate the issue somewhere myself, they ignored me until I used this word and suddenly, straight away, refund 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
I’ve been watching a used t shirt I liked for ages that’s listed at £36. When i favourited it seller offered it for £34, I managed to resist the bargain.
This morning someone else listed the identical shirt, new with tags for a fiver. Never hit the button so fast. I cannot tell you the please I got from unfavouriting the first seller 😂
Its the little things.

Reactions: 17

stardust1

VIP Member
My husband has started a 2nd job at Evri and has came home with my vinted parcels that got stuck🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16