Selling on Depop and Vinted #3 Looking for bargains and scammers galore? Join vinted for these and so much more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only dipped a toe into selling but so far have been very lucky as everybody picked Royal Mail and once person picked UPS. Although I don't think they do UPS anymore

Reactions: 1
Anyone else getting an error message when trying to create an evri shipping label on Vinted? Never had a problem before

Anyone else getting an error message when trying to create an evri shipping label on Vinted? Never had a problem before
It happened about 2 weeks ago and went on for a few days. The parcel I had I finally got my label for aaaaand....Evri have lost it, along with another. I'm fuming lol

• Sad
My bargain is 'taking longer then expected' ffs. Can't seem to find anything decent on there atm.

Still not turned my shop on after my holiday. Can’t be arsed with it all at the moment. Might start after Christmas.
I have been buying though, had a notification yesterday to say Evri couldn’t deliver to my chosen locker as it was full and they’d try again today.
This is interesting for two reasons. One, I chose home delivery not lockers, and two, it didn’t turn up today either.

They also have a top I ordered for a party this weekend that it seems is just lost in the ether somewhere (not a Vinted order I add).

Reactions: 2
It happened about 2 weeks ago and went on for a few days. The parcel I had I finally got my label for aaaaand....Evri have lost it, along with another. I'm fuming lol
I am now waiting for 6 parcels that have been lost by Evri I'm one of many 100s of people in my local area what the F is going on there

ARGHHHHH Edited to add Evri just told me they are expecting my pets at home parcel. They lost the last one and PAH had to resend it by another courier.
where is all this stuff ending up?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Everything I ordered the day of the Evri label issue weeks ago has been returned to sender. Luckily they've all been really understanding about it and let me repurchase them, but I suppose I have to wait until apparently Dec 16th to claim for refunds? I just got messages saying I didn't pick up my items in time, even though they never left the out for delivery status.

On another note, several items ordered for my job from DPD have been delayed too, despite next day delivery payments.

I honestly don’t know how Evri are still in business, over the last month they’ve lost 3 parcels of mine, they must be costing people a fortune!

Would not surprise me if this was going on everywhere. and couriers selling stuff. why are they still taking delivery orders when they have not delivered here and seemingly everywhere in a few weeks?

We had a wonderful courier where I am and I was smug that she could do what others could not. But she left and now we are in the same boat as everyone in my part of the world :(

• Wow
  • Sad
Would not surprise me if this was going on everywhere. and couriers selling stuff. why are they still taking delivery orders when they have not delivered here and seemingly everywhere in a few weeks?

We had a wonderful courier where I am and I was smug that she could do what others could not. But she left and now we are in the same boat as everyone in my part of the world :(
I had the same, used to have a great guy who was really reliable but since he left it’s been a tit show

I had an order delivered from evri the other week and in the box someone had stuffed the packaging of someone elses delivery. Obvs one of their employees had stolen it and hid the evidence :rolleyes:

• Wow
Someone bought a bundle from me last night for £17....

5 mins later I'd gone and spent £24 on a bundle. FML.

In fairness, one item is something I've been looking for, for aaaages, but the other two items were not required.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My husband worked for Amazon a couple of year ago and his boss used to tell him to take what ever he had left at 4pm so they could go back to the depot and the boss could go home😳

• Wow
Reactions: 7
My ex got a job with hermes a few yrs back. Day one of the job he came home with sacks of parcels and starting rummaging through them. He was defo not the type of person they should of employed and basic checks would of alerted them to that fact.

Reactions: 5
I feel so lucky with our Evri guys. We only have 2 that cover the whole week and they’ve always been great. One of them is all over the local fb groups helping everyone with parcels too and she will often offer to go and drop a parcel someone has missed because they were out if they tell her it’s a probably made up birthday present or something. The one that delivers to me most days knows I work nights and he never even knocks on the door just quietly opens my garage and leaves the parcel there right next to the door between the garage and house so I don’t even have to traipse in the garage. I hope they never leave 😂 I’ve bought them little Xmas presents this year to say thanks for being awesome. I just need to buy some more stuff I definitely don’t need on Vinted to make sure they deliver 🤣

Reactions: 13
I feel so lucky with our Evri guys. We only have 2 that cover the whole week and they’ve always been great. One of them is all over the local fb groups helping everyone with parcels too and she will often offer to go and drop a parcel someone has missed because they were out if they tell her it’s a probably made up birthday present or something. The one that delivers to me most days knows I work nights and he never even knocks on the door just quietly opens my garage and leaves the parcel there right next to the door between the garage and house so I don’t even have to traipse in the garage. I hope they never leave 😂 I’ve bought them little Xmas presents this year to say thanks for being awesome. I just need to buy some more stuff I definitely don’t need on Vinted to make sure they deliver 🤣
My evri delivery woman sounds like yours lol. She's brilliant just don't like the company she works for lol.

Reactions: 4
My evri delivery woman sounds like yours lol. She's brilliant just don't like the company she works for lol.
Sounds like my one but now she has gone elsewhere and all hell has broke loose. how the heck can 6 parcels ordered from 6 different places at different times all go missing.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.