Selling on Depop and Vinted #3 Looking for bargains and scammers galore? Join vinted for these and so much more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When we had to clear a relatives house we had some large pieces of furniture for sale - the ones who needed courier sorted and sent their own and we had nada to do with that side at all. Why can't she pay her man with van by BT
She has said she has had 2 quotes and to let her know if I know anyone else for a quote. I can’t really be arsed and was going to give it away but it’s still £1230 on DFS so some woman will say they are in need and surviving on a crust of bread and sell it on

Reactions: 2
Just having a scroll through Vinted to see if there’s any clothes for my toddler for his next size up.
and there’s a page selling about 100 items, of lots of different size designer clothes with the labels on still.
just instantly makes me think it’s all stolen goods 🤣🤣🤣 charging £25 for a Nike tracksuit set

Reactions: 1
Just having a scroll through Vinted to see if there’s any clothes for my toddler for his next size up.
and there’s a page selling about 100 items, of lots of different size designer clothes with the labels on still.
just instantly makes me think it’s all stolen goods 🤣🤣🤣 charging £25 for a Nike tracksuit set
I’d more likely assume fakes.

But if they’re real, what’s the username? Asking for a friend 👀

Ordered 2 tops and 2 leggings (9-12) and she only had royal mail as an option for delivery. She has now sent her bank details and asking me to pay the extra postage as it cost more than I paid via vinted. Should I pay it?

Ordered 2 tops and 2 leggings (9-12) and she only had royal mail as an option for delivery. She has now sent her bank details and asking me to pay the extra postage as it cost more than I paid via vinted. Should I pay it?
No. I wouldn’t. Not your problem.

Reactions: 15
That's her problem, she should have picked the correct package size. Happened to me once as a seller and I paid it cos it was my fault!

Reactions: 8
I definitely wouldn’t be paying. It’s not like you’ve deliberately chosen the cheapest option knowing it won’t be enough. The postage type is chosen by her and prices set by Vinted. Not your issue. Tell her to take it up with them because you’ve paid the postage she set 😊

No. Its the price for buying online with royal mail, not for at the post office

I have responded telling her to inform Vinted. She has replied ‘no you need to pay and you apparently have 5* buyer reviews you scammer’

what the actual hell🤣people are barmy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have responded telling her to inform Vinted. She has replied ‘no you need to pay and you apparently have 5* buyer reviews you scammer’

what the actual hell🤣people are barmy!!
I had this problem when I first starting selling I couldn’t work out why was paying more at the post office than vinted was charging people. Anyway, she just needs to send the receipt to vinted and when you mark it as arrives and all good she will get the extra money she paid refunded from them. You don’t need to pay it.

I had this problem when I first starting selling I couldn’t work out why was paying more at the post office than vinted was charging people. Anyway, she just needs to send the receipt to vinted and when you mark it as arrives and all good she will get the extra money she paid refunded from them. You don’t need to pay it.
I will message a final time and tell her this and then ignore her. She keeps calling me a frigging scammer🤣🤣

I will message a final time and tell her this and then ignore her. She keeps calling me a frigging scammer🤣🤣
Tell her your not a scammer, the postage for royal mail is online not at the post office so if shes brought it at the post office that's her issue 😆

Reactions: 3
Newbie here ... I've sold another item on vinted and it's going through the inpost lockers - the instructions say to print a label but I didn't last time and it got there. I can't print at home so what do other people do, wait to print a label or wing it?!!! Thank you x

I had this issue as a buyer. I paid the small difference because I didn't want a negative review, and she still left me a 1* review because I had to tell her how it works, apparently that was "abusive" !

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.