Selling on Depop and Vinted #3 Looking for bargains and scammers galore? Join vinted for these and so much more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m waiting for membership to be accepted for the groups need to check this out!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the post about trying to find out if the black air force are real🤣vinted and shpock chat and advice unofficial

Reactions: 2
Went to collect my parcel from the InPost lockers today but the screen wasn’t working. Just saying administrator with a spinning loading sign. Hopefully it works later otherwise my parcel is being sent back to the sender.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen the post about trying to find out if the black air force are real🤣vinted and shpock chat and advice unofficial
The one where she bought them for £60 but sold on for £15 because she didn’t suit them? But didn’t realise they were fake? She’s talking shite

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The one where she bought them for £60 but sold on for £15 because she didn’t suit them? But didn’t realise they were fake? She’s talking shite
yes, they look fake to me but comments are saying real

yes, they look fake to me but comments are saying real
Yeah they’re definitely fake. I’m in my roadman era and living in black airforce 1s and hers look crap compared to mine.
but I think she’s talking shite saying she didn’t know they were fake, 1. They’ve clearly been worn, they are really creased. And 2. If you didn’t know they were fake, and hadn’t worn them why would you sell for £15 when you bought them for £60 -I’ve seen kids ones on there for more than £15

• Haha
Yeah they’re definitely fake. I’m in my roadman era and living in black airforce 1s and hers look crap compared to mine.
but I think she’s talking shite saying she didn’t know they were fake, 1. They’ve clearly been worn, they are really creased. And 2. If you didn’t know they were fake, and hadn’t worn them why would you sell for £15 when you bought them for £60 -I’ve seen kids ones on there for more than £15
someone in comments said why are you selling for £15 and she said to get rid as she doesn’t have the space. Someone commented saying I sell replicas these are real🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
someone in comments said why are you selling for £15 and she said to get rid as she doesn’t have the space. Someone commented saying I sell replicas these are real🤣🙈
She said she won’t miss the money she lost. £45? If you can afford to throw that away you should have just spent £100 on real ones in the shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nike AF - The black ones are hard to find. I bought a pair from ebay and they were new but fake. I paid £90 for them :( I pursued a refund and reported the seller to ebay who really couldn't give a toss and told me to buy them from a verified listing next time (which costs the seller more so pushes up the price). They were good fakes but the real tell was lifting up the insole and seeing the messy red stitching in the lining. Ebay said I had to return so I did, to their return label, a UK address and the seller who was only responding to messages in the middle of the night (so therefore probably in China) refunded me in full after offering a bargain 20% disount to keep them telling me he didn't think I wanted to "make trouble" guess that was a lost in translation comment. Anyways fast forward five days, we bought the real ones from the Nike website for £120 ish and the fakes did a boomerang in the returned post with "refused by adressee" ticked on the Royal Mail label, So now DD has two pairs to wear lol. I don't feel bad about it.

• Haha
Nike AF - The black ones are hard to find. I bought a pair from ebay and they were new but fake. I paid £90 for them :( I pursued a refund and reported the seller to ebay who really couldn't give a toss and told me to buy them from a verified listing next time (which costs the seller more so pushes up the price). They were good fakes but the real tell was lifting up the insole and seeing the messy red stitching in the lining. Ebay said I had to return so I did, to their return label, a UK address and the seller who was only responding to messages in the middle of the night (so therefore probably in China) refunded me in full after offering a bargain 20% disount to keep them telling me he didn't think I wanted to "make trouble" guess that was a lost in translation comment. Anyways fast forward five days, we bought the real ones from the Nike website for £120 ish and the fakes did a boomerang in the returned post with "refused by adressee" ticked on the Royal Mail label, So now DD has two pairs to wear lol. I don't feel bad about it.
So many fakes now, I only managed to get one decent pair of air force replicas in Icmeler Turkey. I just use them for spare when it’s wet. For future when she needs a new pair if she is bellow a size 5 I find it’s worth checking Schuh kids. They often have the black and the white ones and they are usually cheaper as from the kids section x

So many fakes now, I only managed to get one decent pair of air force replicas in Icmeler Turkey. I just use them for spare when it’s wet. For future when she needs a new pair if she is bellow a size 5 I find it’s worth checking Schuh kids. They often have the black and the white ones and they are usually cheaper as from the kids section x
Ah thanks .. she's 12 years old and an adult size 7.5 lol. Dread to think where it will end. I got her some Vivienne Westwood jelly shoes for Christmas in their biggest size as a treat before that market ie. nice women's shoes becomes closed to her as it is for me! x

Ah thanks .. she's 12 years old and an adult size 7.5 lol. Dread to think where it will end. I got her some Vivienne Westwood jelly shoes for Christmas in their biggest size as a treat before that market ie. nice women's shoes becomes closed to her as it is for me! x
Expensive feet to shoe then🤣luckily I am a 3 so just get the kids stuff🤣x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.