Selling on Depop and Vinted #3 Looking for bargains and scammers galore? Join vinted for these and so much more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Issue pending. Why wait until 6 hours before transaction is complete to bring up a so called issue. She's said one of the items was dirty. Not being funny but I am not a woman and do not need to resort to selling dirty things for a 5a. I've told her she could of mentioned this 2 days ago and straight up I won't be refunding and I dont care about reviews so she has 2 choices. Return it or click everything is OK.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Two more items sold today šŸ’ƒšŸ» going to list a lot more stuff tonight. Just want it all gone! Sometimes Iā€™m so sick of seeing stuff not being sold Iā€™ll accept any offer, just take my tit please šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Issue pending. Why wait until 6 hours before transaction is complete to bring up a so called issue. She's said one of the items was dirty. Not being funny but I am not a woman and do not need to resort to selling dirty things for a 5a. I've told her she could of mentioned this 2 days ago and straight up I won't be refunding and I dont care about reviews so she has 2 choices. Return it or click everything is OK.
Iā€™ve just seen updates on thisā€¦ You are a loose cannon šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Okay can one of you ladies help me Iā€™ve come across my first issue with selling somethingā€¦ I had 2 packs of the BIG black pants that I wore when pregnant leftover that were unopened.

There was a picture of the packaging which shows they are just the standard full brief large pants but I had put ā€œperfect for maternityā€ Iā€™m the description because I wore them up to 41 weeks pregnant and they were great. Maybe I shouldnā€™t have put that but you can clearly read the packagingā€¦

Now the buyer has reported an issue because she says I claimed they were maternity and theyā€™re notā€¦. What do I do? It says request item refund or release refund? If I refund her does she keep the money and the pants ?

@Lucyxxxx I have just seen it all blow up on facebook, have vinted permanently banned you now?
I think sheā€™s just temp banned but people on fb saying its perm

Okay can one of you ladies help me Iā€™ve come across my first issue with selling somethingā€¦ I had 2 packs of the BIG black pants that I wore when pregnant leftover that were unopened.

There was a picture of the packaging which shows they are just the standard full brief large pants but I had put ā€œperfect for maternityā€ Iā€™m the description because I wore them up to 41 weeks pregnant and they were great. Maybe I shouldnā€™t have put that but you can clearly read the packagingā€¦

Now the buyer has reported an issue because she says I claimed they were maternity and theyā€™re notā€¦. What do I do? It says request item refund or release refund? If I refund her does she keep the money and the pants ?
Tell her you will accept a return and she will have to pay to send them back. Iā€™d personally not release a refund on that, she can read x

Yes, if you refund she gets to keep it and the money. If you request item she has to send it back at her cost.

Am I the only one who is confused about converse-rice gate? šŸ‘€ I donā€™t have Facebook so I feel like Iā€™m missing out ā˜¹

Reactions: 2
tbh some of the allegations are concerning.
the dead dad commentsšŸ™ˆ

Am I the only one who is confused about converse-rice gate? šŸ‘€ I donā€™t have Facebook so I feel like Iā€™m missing out ā˜¹
Someone listed some converse as brand new but they had been worn. Lady contacted the seller saying they were worn with pics. Seller claimed she had worn them and was now trying to scam her by claiming they werenā€™t new and that she had evidence they were new. She never uploaded the evidence. The buyer then posted on the Facebook page about the incident and someone told her to say she was sending the shoes back but send her a bag of rice instead. The seller saw that comment and claimed it was the buyer who said it and that it was hard evidence they were scamming her with a bag of ricešŸ¤£the converse were defo worn

• Wow
W

Someone listed some converse as brand new but they had been worn. Lady contacted the seller saying they were worn with pics. Seller claimed she had worn them and was now trying to scam her by claiming they werenā€™t new and that she had evidence they were new. She never uploaded the evidence. The buyer then posted on the Facebook page about the incident and someone told her to say she was sending the shoes back but send her a bag of rice instead. The seller saw that comment and claimed it was the buyer who said it and that it was hard evidence they were scamming her with a bag of ricešŸ¤£the converse were defo worn
Which Facebook group is rice gate in? Iā€™m in a load of groups but havenā€™t seen that

Is this the same woman that said something about Lucyā€™s CP child? It all sounds mad but thereā€™s no evidence so who knows whatā€™s what. I saw loads of screenshots but none with that in them x

W

Which Facebook group is rice gate in? Iā€™m in a load of groups but havenā€™t seen that

Is this the same woman that said something about Lucyā€™s CP child? It all sounds mad but thereā€™s no evidence so who knows whatā€™s what. I saw loads of screenshots but none with that in them x
Rice woman was in the scammers group and one of the generic groups called joanne i think.

Rice situation is something totally different. Looks like Lucy said someone was a scammer in the group and the said ā€˜scammerā€™ responded back saying item was dirty and then loads have pilled on because of some of the responses back to the 1 star reviews.

Rice woman was in the scammers group and one of the generic groups called joanne i think.

Rice situation is something totally different. Looks like Lucy said someone was a scammer in the group and the said ā€˜scammerā€™ responded back saying item was dirty and then loads have pilled on because of some of the responses back to the 1 star reviews.
From what I gathered "scammer" provided admins with the complete transcript of messages that she received and that's why Lucy was banned from the FB groups. Tbh I left the groups because I thought there were a lot of really unhinged people on there. Even more so than on Tattle šŸ˜†

• Haha

I know they are two different situations, I mean someone mentioned Lucy allegedly saying something about the womanā€™s dead dad but the woman posted screenshots but not that one. Lucy said the woman said something about her disabled son but that also wasnā€™t in the screenshots. So I would just reserve judgement either way! So much drama šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Yeah Iā€™m in a scammers group and what I thought was the main generic one but saw nothing about the rice šŸ«  maybe Iā€™m in the wrong one lol

I know they are two different situations, I mean someone mentioned Lucy allegedly saying something about the womanā€™s dead dad but the woman posted screenshots but not that one. Lucy said the woman said something about her disabled son but that also wasnā€™t in the screenshots. So I would just reserve judgement either way! So much drama šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Yeah Iā€™m in a scammers group and what I thought was the main generic one but saw nothing about the rice šŸ«  maybe Iā€™m in the wrong one lol
Yeh thereā€™s still people commenting on Lucy situation but she did say on a status people were selling their kidā€™s to the black web so people are obvs like what the hellšŸ¤£šŸ¤£Rice is in the same group it must have been removed šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Todays second hand selling dramas:
Depop: some woman hounded and hounded to get Ā£5 off an item - I obliged - she šŸŒŸdidnā€™t buyšŸŒŸ
Also Depop: someoneā€™s middle aged mum hasnā€™t posted my item in 4 weeks now but does keep checking in to tell me that itā€™s a beautiful top

EBay: some daft bastard has bought 4 of my items and hasnā€™t paid. Maybe they didnā€™t see it I hear you say. They have, because theyā€™re active on eBay buying more of my tit all the time and Iā€™ve sent them a couple of bits before. You might argue theyā€™re waiting for auctions to end to combine postage- nope. My items are on buy it now and have offers available and theyā€™ve never messaged. Iā€™m 3 seconds away from blocking them but I canā€™t be arsed to relist

vinted: some girl hounded me over and over to pick my item up- the item arrived at my drop off late Tuesday afternoon and Iā€™ve had a really busy week with exams yesterday and today, and Iā€™d planned to grab it on my way back from the exam as I had to also cram my working hours in as I couldnā€™t take the time off, only flex the hours. Ā£5 item may I add. Some of us havenā€™t got a body for onlyfans and weā€™ve got to work in an office, Karen. I told her all this and was really apologetic. She wasnā€™t exactly fast to send it either. Rushed there today, sweating in peak traffic, got it from the post menapausal witches huffing at me because I had the audacity to come in 25 mins before closing, checked it really quickly and clicked confirm so she could be paid and left good feedback.. and sheā€™s just left me on read

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeh thereā€™s still people commenting on Lucy situation but she did say on a status people were selling their kidā€™s to the black web so people are obvs like what the hellšŸ¤£šŸ¤£Rice is in the same group it must have been removed šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Hahaha yeah I saw that šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ in the scammer group but I never saw her original
Post that was screenshotted.
Iā€™m going to join all the groups because I am loving this drama!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.