Selling on Depop and Vinted #3 Looking for bargains and scammers galore? Join vinted for these and so much more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve blocked 6 people on fb marketplace who said they would come to collect and never did…. Scared they’re gonna turn up at my house now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
are you giving your address straight away?X
No! Only to people I like the look of and that say they will come at X time … I don’t give my address out until like an hour before they’re supposed to be coming , when they ask for it. To be fair only 2 people have my address who didn’t turn up when they said they would the others never got that far
I’m done on there for now anyway it’s a ball ache

Reactions: 3
No! Only to people I like the look of and that say they will come at X time … I don’t give my address out until like an hour before they’re supposed to be coming , when they ask for it. To be fair only 2 people have my address who didn’t turn up when they said they would the others never got that far
I’m done on there for now anyway it’s a ball ache
I was going to say don’t give address until they say they are leaving. What are you trying to sell? X

Just seen someone post an item and say “has some moth holes” the moths have torn the bleeping arse out the elbow, why would they think someone would want to buy that - I’d be embarrassed to give it to the charity shop much less

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just seen someone post an item and say “has some moth holes” the moths have torn the bleeping arse out the elbow, why would they think someone would want to buy that - I’d be embarrassed to give it to the charity shop much less
Well this has just put me right off buying clothes from Vinted ever again. 😂

Reactions: 1
I’ve blocked 6 people on fb marketplace who said they would come to collect and never did…. Scared they’re gonna turn up at my house now
My block list is huge for this reason. One woman I blocked I later found out was the friend of my crazy neighbour - she said three times she was coming for my item and never turned up. Can’t imagine who put her up to it 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeses the second scammer has had to cough up my money!!! 2 won and one to go!!!!!!!

Reactions: 10
New to vinted did really well as I sold 2 things in the first day for quite a bit of money
Do you guys get alot of sales? I'm just trying to get rid of my little girls stuff big family so most never worn and she grew so fast!
Everything i see is so cheap is it ok to go over the £5 on an item 🤣

New to vinted did really well as I sold 2 things in the first day for quite a bit of money
Do you guys get alot of sales? I'm just trying to get rid of my little girls stuff big family so most never worn and she grew so fast!
Depends what it is? Is it brand new with tags or worn?

I sold a bnwt girls next jumper for £10, took ages to sell though. Also a bnwt lol onesie £4, that sold in a few hours

Depends what it is? Is it brand new with tags or worn?
All brand new with tags
I put her dresses on for £5 and jackets for £10 stuff from the over priced baby boutiques that I could never shop in I shall see ☺

I sold a bnwt girls next jumper for £10, took ages to sell though. Also a bnwt lol onesie £4, that sold in a few hours
Well the more expensive items I sold were walkers so I was unsure about the clothes

I normally have a look at similar things and try to price in line but if you think they’re worth more then I’d put it at whatever you think, the worst that can happen is that you accept a lower offer

• Heart
Would anyone recommend selling a more expensive item on Vinted it’s worth under £100 . I’ve saw so much stuff about scammers

Would anyone recommend selling a more expensive item on Vinted it’s worth under £100 . I’ve saw so much stuff about scammers
You know my more expensive sales have always been the drama free ones. I have something up for £120 (well I will have once the bans over).

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.