Selling on Depop and Vinted #3 Looking for bargains and scammers galore? Join vinted for these and so much more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did you do? 😂how are you not banned from every platform , like trump.
I've managed to keep my current FB account for nearly 2 years I'll have you know. Basically I said on someone's post that if people have the time to collect the item they have the time to check and mark everything's OK. Some woman's gone on about how she works approx 26 hours a day with only half an hour break and in that time she will collect a parcel and eat her dinner. Me being impressed said she must be Usain Bolt getting all that done in such a short amount of time and could she give the rest of us some tips. That's sarcastic apparently. 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've managed to keep my current FB account for nearly 2 years I'll have you know. Basically I said on someone's post that if people have the time to collect the item they have the time to check and mark everything's OK. Some woman's gone on about how she works approx 26 hours a day with only half an hour break and in that time she will collect a parcel and eat her dinner. Me being impressed said she must be Usain Bolt getting all that done in such a short amount of time and could she give the rest of us some tips. That's sarcastic apparently. 💔
Hahhaa I was reading your comments earlier , I was disappointed it didn’t kick off. I was thinking, I’m here for this girls sarcasm. I should have bleeping known 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
probably removed your comments as well, hate when they do that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This doesn't even make sense, like even if you don't have a lot of time is she really saying she doesn't open the parcel immediately to check it's fine? Because that's what I do, so I can raise an issue if I need to? Eat dinner faster

Reactions: 6
Omgggg 💔💔 what’s going to happen to your parcels then? Does this mean no one can buy anything from your vinted for 2 weeks?
People can still buy my stuff and my sales will still go through but I cant buy or access the forums. But when people call me deranged its not against vinted rules or when they call me an idiot again not against the rules. I inform scammers I will contact their loved ones and it's a block. Downloaded the nextdoor app might try flog some stuff on there. Bastards.

Reactions: 3
Argh need to vent. I joined vinted to see off some of the kids clothing and sorted into piles of primark and worn vs actually sellable (!) and offered up a black bin bag full on Facebook market place. For FREE. Lots of interest - one agreed and then three backup people on messenger so closed the listing (marked as "sold") and here's how it went...
Person 1 single mom three kids - arranged pick up yesterday and didn't turn up. Messaged her and she said oh give it to someone else.
Person 2 posing on FB portrait giving the finger up sign and tongue out in a graveyard, with her nan smiling nicely.
Person 3 wanted ladies 8-10 even though it said childrens age 8-10
Person 4 posing on FB portrait with a gun and no visible kids.

I give up!!! It's going to the charity shop today.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Not vinted but I bought something from a retailer and had it sent via Evri to an Inpost locker. It was meant to arrive in December and it still hasn't arrived. The retailer said that Evri informed them that it is in the lockers and asked me to try open the locker to get my parcel.
Erm hello... How can I open it without a code? 😭 And if it was sent to the lockers then surely I had missed my collection period ages ago and it would've been returned to the sender by now.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Also not vinted, but does anyone know how to make a claim with Evri? On their website it says via their customer service thing which I do but all it does is raise a ticket telling me to make a claim if its been 10 days. Its been 13 and I will have to refund the buyer tomorrow unless it turns up.

I have emailed back about making a claim but am not getting anywhere.

Just received feedback from a buyer that was 4 stars but made a passive aggressive comment that I hadn't left her any feedback yet!

Sellers/buyers being beggy over fb is a bit daft, isn't it? I don't know. The reason I hadn't rushed to leave her glowing fb yet is because a fastening on the coat I bought from her was hanging off and I needed to sew it back on properly. Really no big deal but her little dig in the fb she left for me is a bit irritating.

Also not vinted, but does anyone know how to make a claim with Evri? On their website it says via their customer service thing which I do but all it does is raise a ticket telling me to make a claim if its been 10 days. Its been 13 and I will have to refund the buyer tomorrow unless it turns up.

I have emailed back about making a claim but am not getting anywhere.
this girl told them their courier set her house on fire 😭😂 and sent them google image photos. They called her the next day and sorted out her postage issues (she was a small business and lost a few hundred £). Extreme but it worked lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
RM couldn’t deliver a package to a buyer and then the person never bothered to go and pick it up.
I thought I’ll wait until the wkend because some people work and can’t get to the post office.
She still didn’t bother 😬

Know what I did? I re-arranged delivery for her online 😂 And just got a notification to say it’s been delivered.

I just didn’t want my crap back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I told my no charm lady she needed to raise it with Vinted. They paid me today so guessing she didn’t.

So I told my no charm lady she needed to raise it with Vinted. They paid me today so guessing she didn’t.
No she hasn’t raise it you can forget about it. Her story was bullshit IMO highly doubt the driver had all those parcels and thought he hit the jackpot with your charm unless it was his wife’s birthday 🤣

I’m sick of silly cunts that ask 40 questions about a £2 item, make me dig out the item to check the material, ask if it’s made of the pubic hair of a woolly mammoth and then ghost without even saying thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.