Selling on Depop and Vinted #3 Looking for bargains and scammers galore? Join vinted for these and so much more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't refund. I've got one trying to scam me with nearly 800 5* reviews. They do try it. I don't think Evri have messed up. She's trying it on and hoping she can hold you hostage over a review. Specially if your new. 1 bad review can really affect your * rating.
Ah thank you! I’ve told her I’ve contacted Vinted, it’s only £4 but I refuse to refund her when I know I’ve not sent her tatty leggings. If she gives me a bad review I’m not bothered as this has put me off selling on there now anyway😂 Some cheeky sods about

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So my missing item seller is telling me both envelopes the item was wrapped in were sealed. Should I tell her to press the ‘there is an issue’ button?

Reactions: 1
Just can’t see a delivery driver opening an envelope tbh. How much did you sell it for?
Same here and I’ve looked on Evri and it doesn’t look like it’s been reopened from the delivery photo (but can only see half of it). It was £15 as I wanted rid of it

Same here and I’ve looked on Evri and it doesn’t look like it’s been reopened from the delivery photo (but can only see half of it). It was £15 as I wanted rid of it
wait for someone else to respond about what to do, think vinted will side with buyer but I really don’t believe that. What are the reviews like? X

So my missing item seller is telling me both envelopes the item was wrapped in were sealed. Should I tell her to press the ‘there is an issue’ button?
Just tell her she's not getting a refund via you. If she wants one she will need to go through vinted.

wait for someone else to respond about what to do, think vinted will side with buyer but I really don’t believe that. What are the reviews like? X
I don’t believe her either. She’s got mostly 5 star reviews. Her last one though was a sale not completed 9 months ago.

I don’t believe her either. She’s got mostly 5 star reviews. Her last one though was a sale not completed 9 months ago.
As I've learnt this week do NOT let that fool you. 2 of the scammers who tried me had loads of 5* reviews. If she gives you a bad review make sure you reply to it and give her a bad one in return.

Highly doubt a delivery driver would rummage through an envelope. You’d take something worth stealing imo. Who delivered it?

I think you are right, I mark my stuff off as soon as I get it and the ones that often have the button missing are RM. I don’t think they mark as delivered very quickly. Evri seem to mark it before they are even back in the car x

Is there anyone on here with sons? Where do you tend to go for clothes for them? He is 15m and wears 9-12m. I find vinted pretty crap for boys and I am sick off the site of dinosaurs and daft slogans in the shops🙃
I've got 2 boys and h&m has always been my fave for non dinosaur and non tractor type of clothes!
Vinted is decent for sports tracksuits if you're raising mini chavs like me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've got 2 boys and h&m has always been my fave for non dinosaur and non tractor type of clothes!
Vinted is decent for sports tracksuits if you're raising mini chavs like me 😂😂😂
do you ever find the sizing in h&m a bit bizarre? They always seem to have baggy arses🤣🤣🤣

Highly doubt a delivery driver would rummage through an envelope. You’d take something worth stealing imo. Who delivered it?
I’m of that mindset too- it’s not like it had a value on it. Was sent via Evri. Got a photo of the delivery on my app.

Reactions: 3
do you ever find the sizing in h&m a bit bizarre? They always seem to have baggy arses🤣🤣🤣
My smallest one has always been behind on his sizes. He's 3 and a half and only just gone into 2 to 3 so I just buy the leggings type trousers and jeans. I've also bought him girls leggings before because they just fit better.

I’m a complete newbie to selling on Vinted. Bought a few things before and never had an issue.

Sent my first sale last week. Lovely next dress and T-shirt for baby that’s barely been worn. Printed the barcode off and sent it off (Evri). Buyer has messaged saying there is a problem with the item. She’s sent me a picture telling me I’ve sent the wrong order (4 pairs of leggings I’ve never seen in my life)

She’s got over 200 reviews all good so don’t think she’s a scammer at all. Can Evri have messed up somehow? I’m so confused! I really don’t want to refund when the items I’ve actually sent I’ll probably never get back.
Hmmm. There's been a known issue with Inpost where people are getting completely the wrong orders, it's all down to the label-less system they use. There's a facebook group about it and it's happened to hundreds of people. Not sure I've heard of it happening with Evri though?

4 unexpected sales today yay! I've donated a load of stuff on fb to a young mother and her baby today as well. Gonna let the scammer have her precious refund and forget about the whole sorry saga.

Reactions: 4
I’m of that mindset too- it’s not like it had a value on it. Was sent via Evri. Got a photo of the delivery on my app.
Does it look ok on the pic? My husband does Evri on the side and you can see his ratings, do you have the drivers name? I’m certain if a driver was pinching he’d pinch more than a pandora charm so there would be reviews and if her story was true i’d have left him the 1 star

Have a look for the seller she might post a pic wearing the charm.

I’m a complete newbie to selling on Vinted. Bought a few things before and never had an issue.

Sent my first sale last week. Lovely next dress and T-shirt for baby that’s barely been worn. Printed the barcode off and sent it off (Evri). Buyer has messaged saying there is a problem with the item. She’s sent me a picture telling me I’ve sent the wrong order (4 pairs of leggings I’ve never seen in my life)

She’s got over 200 reviews all good so don’t think she’s a scammer at all. Can Evri have messed up somehow? I’m so confused! I really don’t want to refund when the items I’ve actually sent I’ll probably never get back.
Has the parcel got her name on? Parcel damaged? Don’t think Evri will have fucked up unless she has someone else's parcel all together. My husband has to scan the label at the door and it only lets you scan if you are so many feet from the address.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.