Selling on Depop and Vinted #3 Looking for bargains and scammers galore? Join vinted for these and so much more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This scamming rat has waited until an hour before I'd get payment to suspend transaction. I've got so mad I've told her I'll refund her just so I can leave a review. She's ignoring. I know she will try leave it til the 5th day to return. Contacted a few other sellers who have dealt with her and she's bought the same items off them over the past few days. Can't believe someone's wound me up so much I am asking them to refund them. The review will last alot longer then the £5 head.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Yet another failed purchase on vinted 😩 advertised as a size 14, it’s come as a 12. I refuse to be out of pocket for the sellers issue. Why are some sellers so useless. Everything I have bought has been faulty/dirty or wrong.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
anyone else go through a phase of not selling anything for ages, then suddenly loads of obscure items sell at once?!

Reactions: 7
anyone else go through a phase of not selling anything for ages, then suddenly loads of obscure items sell at once?!
I'm exactly the same. One day I sold like 12 items after a week of good sales. Then nothing for about 10 days. I have ups and downs on there with sales.

Reactions: 1
So I hate asking for my money, I know I know 🤦🏼‍♀️ But I bit the bullet this morning and messaged both the RM buyers and they instantly marked as received. Both apologetic. I’m thinking people forget maybe RM don’t update automatically.
But huge relief got my money 🎉

On a side note noticed that ebay has 80% of selling fees this wkend. Will be uploading today 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Found some fb groups to vent on when you lot are slow to come on here 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I hate asking for my money, I know I know 🤦🏼‍♀️ But I bit the bullet this morning and messaged both the RM buyers and they instantly marked as received. Both apologetic. I’m thinking people forget maybe RM don’t update automatically.
But huge relief got my money 🎉

On a side note noticed that ebay has 80% of selling fees this wkend. Will be uploading today 😂
I think you are right, I mark my stuff off as soon as I get it and the ones that often have the button missing are RM. I don’t think they mark as delivered very quickly. Evri seem to mark it before they are even back in the car x

Is there anyone on here with sons? Where do you tend to go for clothes for them? He is 15m and wears 9-12m. I find vinted pretty crap for boys and I am sick off the site of dinosaurs and daft slogans in the shops🙃

Reactions: 2
I’ve had a buyer claim the item I’ve sent her isn’t in the envelope 🤦🏻‍♀️ waiting for more info as I double enveloped it.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It’s been listed for 4 months, you’d surely give up and list individual items at some point? 🤣

why is your scammer refusing your refund that doesn’t even make sense 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
It’s been listed for 4 months, you’d surely give up and list individual items at some point? 🤣

why is your scammer refusing your refund that doesn’t even make sense 🤦🏻‍♀️
Well she waited until just before the transaction would be completed to suspend the order. Must of sat there watching the clock it was that close the sad duck. She's obviously planning on posting it when she's got an hour left of the 5 day posting period. Getting some sort of kick out of it. She's got loads of other people saying she's a great buyer. I honestly think she's picking people who she thinks she can use their 5* ratings to bully them in to refunds and obviously I don't care lol.

The lord is testing me today.. some dippy witch made me fish out a dress to show her the exact percentage of the material fibres in there despite it being available online and me sending it to her, confirming what I’d already shown her and then she blanked me. Another load requesting bundles and making offers, haggling and then just 🌟not buying🌟 anyway!

• Angry
This loser has posted out my item (vinted have let me know). Why not just tell me instead of ignoring me. Clearly thrives off it. Don't want the stuff back. I'll give her, her refund. She's lucky I've as of late been trying to do what Jesus would do in situations.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey everyone

I’ve noticed recently that sometimes when I ‘like’ an item that a seller will contact me with a lower price and the option to buy - like the eBay offer system.

Can anyone tell me how I action this on my account and offer out some items at a lower price to people who are interested please?

Hey everyone

I’ve noticed recently that sometimes when I ‘like’ an item that a seller will contact me with a lower price and the option to buy - like the eBay offer system.

Can anyone tell me how I action this on my account and offer out some items at a lower price to people who are interested please?
You just have to send them an offer via messages. But you have to do it to each like. So when you get a notification that someone have favourited your item, click it and it will open the message tab to them and you can send an offer.

I’m a complete newbie to selling on Vinted. Bought a few things before and never had an issue.

Sent my first sale last week. Lovely next dress and T-shirt for baby that’s barely been worn. Printed the barcode off and sent it off (Evri). Buyer has messaged saying there is a problem with the item. She’s sent me a picture telling me I’ve sent the wrong order (4 pairs of leggings I’ve never seen in my life)

She’s got over 200 reviews all good so don’t think she’s a scammer at all. Can Evri have messed up somehow? I’m so confused! I really don’t want to refund when the items I’ve actually sent I’ll probably never get back.

• Wow
  • Sad
I’m a complete newbie to selling on Vinted. Bought a few things before and never had an issue.

Sent my first sale last week. Lovely next dress and T-shirt for baby that’s barely been worn. Printed the barcode off and sent it off (Evri). Buyer has messaged saying there is a problem with the item. She’s sent me a picture telling me I’ve sent the wrong order (4 pairs of leggings I’ve never seen in my life)

She’s got over 200 reviews all good so don’t think she’s a scammer at all. Can Evri have messed up somehow? I’m so confused! I really don’t want to refund when the items I’ve actually sent I’ll probably never get back.
Don't refund. I've got one trying to scam me with nearly 800 5* reviews. They do try it. I don't think Evri have messed up. She's trying it on and hoping she can hold you hostage over a review. Specially if your new. 1 bad review can really affect your * rating.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.