Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Omg I love this nifty new feature but someone please tell me how I’ve made nearly £1000 and have nothing to show for it apart from more clothes I’ve bought on vinted 😂😂😂😂

IMG_6688.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Mamacita

VIP Member
Sold 14 quid worth of stuff this week

Bought 12 quid worth of stuff

This is why the poor stay poor 😅

• Haha

chickhicks86

VIP Member
People should just follow vinted descriptions, not what they thing the item is to them. Some sell themselves short by putting things as good when nothing is wrong with them, then the buyer is left wondering whether there are flaws they just didn't describe
I just bought a bag that was listed "New without tags" and in the description "with tags but not used". Arrived a couple of days ago, lovely packaging etc but opened it up to look in the pockets etc and there was a spillage of food or something in one of the pockets, glitter, cat hair and a mark on the outside. I started a return and the seller apologised with "my sincere apologies for the error of incorrectly choosing how to describe the item." Passive aggressive, much?

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick

Mamacita

VIP Member
I'm deffo not a Mamacita, i don't have children, I've even been called out on the childfree thread for being an imposter with children 🤣 and I hate my username

But the profile picture is me

• Haha
  • Heart

Effeffess

Chatty Member
"Hi. Can this be sent soon?" - sent to me at 6am by someone who bought something last night. No "please".

I was going to post it this morning but I'll wait until Sunday now 😏

• Haha

Little Baby Nothing

Chatty Member
Fuming, I sent an offer on a dress earlier (£6.00 dress priced at £8.50) but it had been listed a while. I know this is slightly SS behaviour 😬
Anyway, I just went to buy it at full price and she's blocked me!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Update: I appealed and now they have agreed it did not comply with their catalogue rules and say they have taken action against them listing it as new!

• Heart

iieee

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240512_114531_Vinted.jpg

Not only been on floor, but floor outside. Why?! Is your house really that gross this was the best place? 😭

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
I bought a brand new Guess bag for about £40, its arrived today and I couldn't be happier. It's exactly as it was described, looks even better than in the photos and I've saved myself a fortune as similar ones on their website are about £110.

Told Mr Tinkerbell cat I got the bag for £20 😂

Normally I have a love/hate relationship with Vinted but today its a good one.

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I bought something 53 days ago. They failed to send yet have left ME a bad review 13 hours ago. Some people aren't right in the head.
Screenshot_20240428_122954_Vinted.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad