Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Someone sent me an offer for an item, I declined and sent a counter offer… 2 hours later they messaged saying sorry I didn’t purchase someone else let me buy the exact same thing but cheaper

Erm… okay? Good for you hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did they take that picture on a fucking go pro whilst doing a cartwheel?
---
Why are people such skanks? Bought another designer hoody for my husband.. turned up today. Technically it’s in decent condition by means it isn’t damaged but it came with fucking snotty hankies and old chewing gum packets in the pockets, and some white stain on the sleeve which I can only assuming is cum as the seller is clearly a dirty wanker. JUST WASH YA CLOTHES YA DETTY PIG. DISGUSTAN.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
I have a dress on for £2 - and someone has sent me 4 messages about it so far,

'is it true to size' - I said yes, it was to me.
'are there any marks on it' - no marks on it, it was worn one time and has been washed since.
'is there anything i should know about the dress' - no its sold as seen, nothing wrong with it
'why are you selling it so cheap if there is nothing wrong with it' - Because I'm doing a clear out of old clothes

like fucking hell, I get it, nobody wants to buy something that is in bad condition etc but its £2!!

• Haha

griftalo

VIP Member
Does anyone else look at what ss’s are selling after they make a shitty offer and then think you cheeky fucker?! Or just me?
Someone offered me me £25 on my £35 perfume that’s £55+ new and they’re selling £48 trousers for £40. Do you think they’d take £18?! I doubt it.

• Heart

calmyourritas

VIP Member
What a strange post. Just go to B&M/Home Bargains/Poundland and it’ll still be cheaper than Vinted without postage 😂

IMG_5977.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Has this happened to anyone else before? I bought a dress and the tracking never updated on Vinted so I was refunded as it looked like the seller didn't send the item. A few days later she message me with the receipt to show that she had in fact posted it the day after I bought it. After much hassle in the Yodel shop (because I didn't have a collection code) I managed to get the parcel. I then sent the buyer the money via PayPal because I didn't want her to miss out. This is the second time this has happened to me now, maybe I'm being scammed but I just like to be honest and pay for things if I've received them 😊
What TT you are 🤌🏼

• Heart

Jojoo

Chatty Member
Someone’s just offered me a price of £75 for a £1 item then a message saying 75p 😂 I said vinted minimum is £1 unless you buy a bundle and accepted the £75 for fun 😂

• Haha

Lolly71990

VIP Member
I have a dress listed on vinted for BNWT for £10.
Said dress is still retailing for £59 and is now out of stock in the size I am selling.

Buyer has send multiple offers over the last few days for one £5.£6.£7.£8 😂. This person is clearly a reseller & they are selling well worn items crappy brands for the same price as my new with tags dress 😂 I’ve just recieved the sob story of “I’ve got to pay for postage” bearing in mind I wouldn’t even be half of the RRP after this.

Is is blocking time now? I just can’t comprehend how people are so entitled!

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Am I the only one who doesn't really care if they don't click it? It's a 2 day wait. 😂
I don't care about the money, you have to wait more days for that anyway - what I don't like is the idea that someone has 2 days to ruin an item, or wear it somewhere then try to return it, etc. I think buyers should have a much shorter timeframe to click it's all okay, especially if it's been received at their house.

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
A 6 item bundle I ordered arrived today and the seller put a packet of mentos in ? And its obviously crushed during delivery and now the clothes are all sticky and full of bits

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad

clueless

Chatty Member
I sent a parcel a fortnight ago and in Vinted it's saying 'Delivery is taking longer than expected'. But when I checked the tracking on Yodel's website, I see it was delivered... over a week ago!!!!

I messaged the buyer to check in and she says she's received it and thanked me... but she hasn't confirmed that she's received it on Vinted, so my money is still on hold 😠🥴😭 how inconsiderate to receive it and not say anything or mark it as received. She's not a new Vinted user so I'm sure she knows the story with money not being released until confirmation etc. I had even sent it the same day as she bought it as she'd asked if I could send it ASAP. I've asked her if she can mark it as received and no response.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

peekachu

Chatty Member
A buyer has only given me 4* because ‘the size didn’t work’ then commented that I’m a great seller. For fuck’s sake, I listed the size along with a line about the fit. How is it my fault it didn’t fit you?
Please can you leave them 4* feedback saying “Great buyer, just a shame they bought the wrong size for their body“ 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

peekachu

Chatty Member
I had a pair of Nike leggings for £6 on Vinted for over a year. Listed them on eBay last week on auction and they’ve sold for £12 plus postage.. 😮

• Heart
  • Wow

Mamacita

VIP Member
For Vinted I feel like that’s sadly a good offer 😬
Yeah tbh if something is just a bit cheaper than from shops then I'd rather pay more and buy from the shop than risk from vinted with limited return options etc.

It actually works in sellers favour if something isn't in shops anymore, if someone really wanted something.