Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Effeffess

Chatty Member
A guy has complained that a jumper I sent him has a hole under the armpit (could be true, an honest mistake if so) and that I should have listed it as a M rather than a L as it's shrunk.

Huh? How would he know if it's shrunk? Doesn't magically turn the label from L to M.

I will refund him because I can't be bothered with the negative feedback but it's just a weird remark to make. Also, I looked at his only item for sale... how can something be "literally brand new" and also "worn a handful of times" 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14

ATV2021

VIP Member
Someone bought a pair of shorts from me 2 days ago and then sent me a message yesterday saying ''send these now as I go away next week''

Why are people so effing cheeky?! I don't expect you to have a full-on conversation with me but a hello or a please/thank you might be nice.
The thing is, they were posted yesterday morning, the tracking just takes a little while to update when it's Evri, otherwise, I'd have probably cancelled the order as I'm a petty cow 😂

on a happier note, I've just been letting my balance build up, currently got £76 on there with a further £25 pending but then I went to Primark this morning as I had the morning off and spent £60 so... 😂
I'd never leave a balance in Vinted. Too many stories of large withdrawals "going missing", accounts being randomly blocked or locked out. I withdraw everything and pop into a spare account to have as fun money

Reactions: 13
There was a woman ranting about Vinted online saying that they were asked by Vinted for some means of identification as their sales had got to a certain level and Vinted needed to check them. She sent her driving license. Later she got a tax code from HMRC with a company name on there she'd never heard of. So she rang HMRC and found the company was in the north of the country, miles away from her, owned by a Romanian, but no other details. Then a few days later her child benefit for her only child didn't go into her bank account. She rang HMRC and it turns out that her HMRC account was hacked and her bank details changed. This was confirmed by HMRC and it was stated that her driving license was used and they believed it must have been Vinted.
She was just warning others not to give out their driving license to Vinted in case this happens to them.

She managed to worry a lot of people. Is this likely?
I feel like somebody messaged her pretending to be Vinted. Or it’s all bollocks

Elle Woods

VIP Member
How annoying is it when you favourite an item and then it sells within minutes before you get the chance :(

• Sad

kevin1223

I bought a lovely shirt, new without tags. Arrived yesterday, opened the bag and straight away , the stench!! Absolutely stinking of BO. Vile. Put it straight in the bin

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Wow

Mamacita

VIP Member
I have no words.

Actually....

Why would you even send in a clean nappy?
They say to protect the item, like ok but they also said husband must've put the used one back in the nappy packaging as they do that so they know when to restock. I'm sorry? I don't have kids but would you not chuck that thing as far as possible so it doesn't stink up your house? Do people just keep a used nappy sitting there?

• Sick
  • Wow

cowtastrophe

Chatty Member
Go and pick your stuff up from InPost, you scruffy slags! Trying to drop two parcels for the last two days and all the lockers are full.

• Sad

neverbeeninfluenced

Chatty Member
Apart from the whole horizon scandal I really feel sorry for Post Offices. I worked in one nearly 30 years ago - eek and loved it. Just thinking about the things I used to do each day
- send parcels, now losing out to couriers and even Royal Mail are allowing you to bypass the post office service
- car tax, now online
- benefits / pensions - paid to an account no need for post office just preference
- passport checks
- issue E11
So basically the post office now sells individual stamps and had become a banking hub as a banks are now closing. It’s such a shame and can’t see how they are viable businesses nowadays

• Heart

NikiV11

Fuming, I sent an offer on a dress earlier (£6.00 dress priced at £8.50) but it had been listed a while. I know this is slightly SS behaviour 😬
Anyway, I just went to buy it at full price and she's blocked me!
It was probably someone on here. Don’t take it personal babe it’s just standard practice. The slags have pushed us so far over the years, our tolerance is pretty low.

Well mine is, anyway.

• Haha

ATV2021

VIP Member
Random offers annoy me. Got a game up for £3. Someone offered me £2.25? Like sod off. It is £3. The next cheapest one on Vinted is £4. Ebay £6+. Do one.

I offered £3 back 😎😎

_Laura

Chatty Member
Advice needed - so I bought a toy for my little boy. Currently not available in the shops but it’s for his favourite cartoon so I had no way of knowing if all pieces were present.
The seller listed it as very good, contains all items as seen in the photo. One of the photos was a battery compartment and like I say I didn’t know what the toy should do so I assumed it had sound or lights.
It arrives and no lights or sounds it needs batteries as it should come with a remote control. No remote control was sent.
I feel they have been sneaky and should have flagged the remote is missing therefore the functionality is not available. Should I raise an issue or just take it on the chin. It was £16 plus postage
I understand why you’re torn and I’m too, but I think I would raise an issue, personally. If the toy is meant to make sounds and lights and doesn’t, then it’s not in very good condition…

Chillilau

Just come to have a bit of a moan really! I put loads of baby stuff up the other day and put a bundle sale on for 50% off of 3 items. Someone ordered a bundle pretty much straight away (working out for 15 items for £7!) I posted the next day. The stuff was delivered today and she's left me a review saying "great response and delivery" and then left 4 stars! Just really irritated me!

• Sad
  • Wow