Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iieee

VIP Member
I don't really know why either of us is bothering here. Sometimes I think vinted has changed me as a person 🥲

Screenshot_20240609_203342_Vinted.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I block people who make stupid offers because it means they can't buy something full price and then fanny about later. I learnt this the hard way. Cheeky twats with offer = cheeky twats wanting refunds/to return for stupid reasons (usually). Only if it's a really stupid offer though. £6 on £8.50 wouldn't qualify for my block

Millennial Pink

VIP Member
I do wish Vinted had a different option for favourite that wouldn't alert the seller. Often I just want to 'shortlist' stuff to sift through later and don't want to be dealing with sellers yet.

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
Ok glad I checked 😂 I’ll chill out and give her the full 5
I just let it go to auto feedback when people don’t mark everything as okay. Feels a bit much to leave a bad review but equally I don’t like to leave a good review when they were a bit of a SS by not releasing my money

cowtastrophe

Chatty Member
Fuming, I sent an offer on a dress earlier (£6.00 dress priced at £8.50) but it had been listed a while. I know this is slightly SS behaviour 😬
Anyway, I just went to buy it at full price and she's blocked me!
Blimey! I decline offers and sometimes counter offer but I wouldn't block someone for making an offer!

• Heart

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
Why do people send you ?? If you don’t respond to them within 5 minutes 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ a girl sent me an offer of £4 for an £8 item yesterdayI declined and wasn’t online the rest of the night as was busy with other things and she asked how much would you take I’ve just replied with £8 after her sending me that. Do people think you just sit about all day checking your vinted messages 😂😂 if you want it that bad just pay the effing price I asked for it, it was already up for half price 🤦‍♀️😅

• Haha
Why are people so trampy? I bought pair of black trousers and wasn’t sure if they were scruffy or just faded in places (the way black goes sometimes), they otherwise looked fine so I stuck them in the wash. After being washed they look brand new so turns out they were manky. I also didn’t check the pockets before washing them and there must have been a dirty tissue in one of the pockets because I’ve just had to sit for 20min with a roll of cello tape trying to get it out. JUST WASH YA FECKEN CLOTHES MAN.
---
On a positive note though I bought a designer bag from a TT who was absolutely lovely and also sent me a free massive bar of dairy milk which I’ve eaten to calm down.

• Sad

clueless

Chatty Member
contact vinted with screenshots of her saying she got it! they will mark it as received then it will go to the 2 days wait before auto completing
Vinted CS really are thick. I sent them a screenshot of the buyer saying they received it and said the tracking on Yodel’s website shows it as delivered, it just hadn’t updated on Vinted. They got back saying they checked the tracking they can confirm that it is still in transit 🫠🫠 in spite of the buyer saying they’ve received it!!! The stupidity is astounding.

• Wow
  • Sad

Meg78

VIP Member
Had an absolute tool haggle and debate an item to the point I almost blocked, ended up agreeing a price and now they’ve just left it pending without payment 🥲 they’ve been online, why are people like this?

• Angry
  • Sad

Multi-21

VIP Member
What’s the etiquette for this situ please - I thought I had a TT buyer… purchased the item full price, no questions asked. Parcel delivered. But they didn’t mark as ok, so I had to wait days for my money to clear. She’s since received other 5* reviews so I’m guessing she’s active. Do I mark her down because of that or just leave it to go to automatic or whattttt? Thanks!
If they let me go to an automatic review I let them go to an automatic review. I don’t think you can mark her down for not giving you a review when all other aspects of the sale were perfectly ok

Mamacita

VIP Member
Reported two of these recently. One SS was selling a pair of shoes BNWT with clear marks on the sole from being outside and visible damage on the heel. Vinted said a-ok. Fucking nuts.
Yeah I reported one that said used a few times but condition as new without tags and they said it doesn't violate anything.

Also annoys me cause lots of people have pictures from the shop websites as their main photo for the items, the items are up even for weeks, but mine somehow get picked up immediately when I did that

dalmatirox

Chatty Member
Been uploading a few things everyday instead of a big batch at once and had loads of sales over the past few days!

Defo seems to be what the algorithm is favouring

Emsie

VIP Member
Bought a dress, crappy royal mail delivery. Doesn't arrive. I message and seller confirms that she hasn't actually sent it. Some rubbish about the postman actually not collecting it from her. Says she will post that evening. Subsequently doesn't post. I report to vinted. Vinted tells me to wait another 16 days. For what exactly?! A parcel that hasn't been posted! Buyer protection.. what buyer protection.

• Sad
  • Angry

Little Baby Nothing

Chatty Member
Has this happened to anyone else before? I bought a dress and the tracking never updated on Vinted so I was refunded as it looked like the seller didn't send the item. A few days later she message me with the receipt to show that she had in fact posted it the day after I bought it. After much hassle in the Yodel shop (because I didn't have a collection code) I managed to get the parcel. I then sent the buyer the money via PayPal because I didn't want her to miss out. This is the second time this has happened to me now, maybe I'm being scammed but I just like to be honest and pay for things if I've received them 😊

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11