Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
Had the ultimate SS last night - got a message saying I need this for Thurs, can you post tonight? And then proceeded to offer £9 on a £25 item .... Instant block.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Offered £2 on a £2.50 item that’s been up for 4 months with no favourites on it. I’d have paid full price but the £2 + fees was the last of what was in my Vinted balance so I’d rather offer first than dip into my bank account.

They rejected the offer, sent me a message saying I was a tight cunt and she wasn’t gonna let it go for less than it’s worth and then blocked me 🙃 fuck right off then hun, enjoy having it sat in your spare room for another few months ✌🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Millennial Pink

VIP Member
The last time I sold something on ebay, I had to waste 20 mins in a queue at the Post Office while someone in front of me booked a holiday.

A HOLIDAY.

At the Post Office.

In 2023.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

ATV2021

VIP Member
400 questions for a £3 dress.

Is this cotton (have posted a photo of the label stating 100% polyester). Why have you listed as good? What's wrong with it? (Nothing, that's why it's good). Can it be worn off shoulder (do what you want love but not really. Hence not in description). How long is it? LOOK AT THE BASTARD PHOTOS AND DESCRIPTION.

Fucking christ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
Just had THE BEST experience. I've had a denim jacket up for 14 MONTHS (I'd honestly forgotten it was up) and a lovely TT just bought it, full price, no offers and then messaged to say 'no rush to post, by the way.' Vinted Gods clearly smiling on me today.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Thatgirl22

VIP Member
Had issues this morning too but seems to be OK now.

I’ve seen a post on one of the Facebook groups about someone putting ‘goodie bags’ in with their sold items and it’s really given me the ick. One of the pics shows some tissues, a cheap hair clip and a packet of cheese and onion budget crisps! I don’t want your shit Janet, I have enough of my own!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

iieee

VIP Member
Sometimes I think maybe my photos aren't as good as other people's, and then I see things like this:
Screenshot_20240428_234744_Vinted.jpg

Screenshot_20240428_234846_Vinted.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’ve just had someone cancel an order cos they bought it YESTERDAY and I haven’t posted it yet?!?!? Wtf I’m not Amazon, grow the fuck up

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

ATV2021

VIP Member
400 questions for a £3 dress.

Is this cotton (have posted a photo of the label stating 100% polyester). Why have you listed as good? What's wrong with it? (Nothing, that's why it's good). Can it be worn off shoulder (do what you want love but not really. Hence not in description). How long is it? LOOK AT THE BASTARD PHOTOS AND DESCRIPTION.

Fucking christ 🤣
Still going. Did you buy this in the country where the label said it was made? DO YOU GO TO CHINA TO BUY YOUR SHIT?!

What's the pit to pit. I'm not even responding. May block as just mad drama for something that is 3 effing quid

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22