Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NikiV11

Someone’s just offered me a price of £75 for a £1 item then a message saying 75p 😂 I said vinted minimum is £1 unless you buy a bundle and accepted the £75 for fun 😂
I’d laugh but offering 75p for a £1 item is Cheap Cunt behaviour. Imagine being that much of a mingebag 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
We were talking about vinted at work today and one of the girls said she loves to make a cheeky offer of 50p less, i said you’re the sort of scruffy slag i get into arguements with 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Then they were looking at my stuff for sale and one of the ladies is buying £50 worth of my items !!! I said i’d let her have it for £40 though 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

iieee

VIP Member
Maybe I am just a spoiled cow but I can't understand the need to reserve something that is £5. Surely if things are that close to the wire you wouldn't be clothes shopping in the first place. Are they all kids? I don't get it.

Reactions: 20
I don’t think I explained myself very well, I would be marking her down for not saying ‘everything is ok’ and therefore making me wait days for my money to be released
Yip, that is SS behaviour. Please share your vinted handle so I never buy from you

• Haha

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Bought some skincare as it was fairly cheaper than buying brand new. Marked as BNWT. Went to use it, it was fucking opened and the moisture is half empty 🙃

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry

neverbeeninfluenced

Chatty Member
Somebody created a bundle and the price was £9.95, she offered £10. I accepted and she paid.
Can’t decide if she is a simple SS or she doesn’t like odd amounts so rounded it up

• Haha
Reactions: 19