Selling on Depop and Vinted #10 Scruffy slags should bide their time, for this is Vinted, not Amazon Prime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bowing at the altar of you all -
If a pair of kids trainers is listed as very good condition but when arrive the sole is actually quite worn (though clean!) would you consider that v good? Let it go? My bad cause there weren't actually any pics of the soles? 🙈
---
I've got a Joules item to list tomorrow. Claims to be a 14...but just fits me as a 10... so lord knows how to list it 😆
Joules always runs small so people who buy will know but in description say size runs small? 😅

Reactions: 1
If something runs small or large, I tend to add a note about fit. So ‘Size UK 14 but on the small side so would fit UK 12’ or whatever.

Reactions: 2
I’ve sent a bag to someone and they’ve emailed me with their email address saying to get them confirmed otherwise they can’t collect the parcel? It’s a 3 figure item! Has this happened anyone before?

I've got a Joules item to list tomorrow. Claims to be a 14...but just fits me as a 10... so lord knows how to list it 😆
I actually didn't know that Joules can be smaller and bought a size 10 jacket on Vinted not too long ago. I'm a size 10, that thing would fit at most a size 6 🤣 I would put the true size and then in the description that it fits more as a 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually didn't know that Joules can be smaller and bought a size 10 jacket on Vinted not too long ago. I'm a size 10, that thing would fit at most a size 6 🤣 I would put the true size and then in the description that it fits more as a 10.
Honestly I'm a small 10 now and it's snug AF. I did the measurements and it's coming up as a 8/10 small.... shockers lol

Well they’ve got good reviews? Sound like a bit of a wrongun tho 😆
---
This Devon slag has picked up her parcel and left feedback but for some reason the Evri Tesco hasn’t marked it as collected? So the sale won’t complete as the system says it’s still there. If I have to contact Vinted she’s going in the sea

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Going live on TikTok to pack the orders to prevent fraudulent claims and threatening to release people’s data if there’s a fraudulent (in your opinion) claim? Someone may have a genuine issue and you’ll doxx them! This is Vinted hun, you’re taking it far too seriously.
IMG_1027.jpeg
Edit: They are also one of those people that add a million hashtags to every post so their items show up in completely unrelated sections. Keep your crappy Winnie The Pooh pyjama bottoms and random scarves out of the Halloween stuff, thank you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
TTs we gonna need some thread title suggestions. I got nothing 😆 bit like my last order that

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Going live on TikTok to pack the orders to prevent fraudulent claims and threatening to release people’s data if there’s a fraudulent (in your opinion) claim? Someone may have a genuine issue and you’ll doxx them! This is Vinted hun, you’re taking it far too seriously.View attachment 2575204Edit: They are also one of those people that add a million hashtags to every post so their items show up in completely unrelated sections. Keep your crappy Winnie The Pooh pyjama bottoms and random scarves out of the Halloween stuff, thank you.
report that account! One of the things I have Vinted to be pretty good on is coming down on accounts when they have been reported.

Reactions: 12
report that account! One of the things I have Vinted to be pretty good on is coming down on accounts when they have been reported.
Just reported! I’ll laugh if Vinted remove their account, they’ve got nearly 600 items listed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've just added a BNWT bag from ASOS for £15 (£30 still on ASOS) and some scruffy slag has offered £6. Don't know why I bother sometimes 🤣

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Can you change the postage option after you've sold or can the buyer do it? I don't want to cancel if I automatically get a bad review!

Buyer wants to switch to Evri.

Going live on TikTok to pack the orders to prevent fraudulent claims and threatening to release people’s data if there’s a fraudulent (in your opinion) claim? Someone may have a genuine issue and you’ll doxx them! This is Vinted hun, you’re taking it far too seriously.View attachment 2575204Edit: They are also one of those people that add a million hashtags to every post so their items show up in completely unrelated sections. Keep your crappy Winnie The Pooh pyjama bottoms and random scarves out of the Halloween stuff, thank you.
Wtf is this dumbfuckery, please post the username. I’m intrigued 😂 It’s giving “#influencer #sellinggiftedclothes #bossbitchbabe”
---
Imagine listing like this as a wannabe professional seller - asking people to pay via PayPal outside of vinted. Who would do that 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Wtf is this dumbfuckery, please post the username. I’m intrigued 😂 It’s giving “#influencer #sellinggiftedclothes #bossbitchbabe”
---
Imagine listing like this as a wannabe professional seller - asking people to pay via PayPal outside of vinted. Who would do that 😂
another one that needs reporting!

Reactions: 9
---
That slag needs reporting

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread title suggestion.

I'm feeling down, I'm feeling blue
Cause I got a 4* review

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I know Vinted has its downsides but as an owner of a toddler, thank duck it exists. Toddlers seem to breed acres of stuff (teeny tiny stuff) and Vinted makes it so easy to just get it gone. I’ve just done another sweep of her room and gathered a load of stuff for listing. EBay was such a faff by comparison.

We’ve always had the NCT local selling group but they’re even scruffier slags than Vinted tbh. At least with Vinted once it’s gone you can skip to the Yodel store/lockers and dump it. I also prefer it to donating as at least you know it will be used vs donating to the local charity shop that will skip it in their bulk textiles recycling as baby clothes don’t sell well.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm glad it exists as an owner of a 15 year old. He never questions where the new clothes that appear washed and in his wardrobe come from so I never tell any lies 🤣. Nike tshirts for a fiver and jogging bottoms for £8. Often hoodies & jackets for £6. He's happy 🤣 and then they can be handed down to my 11 year old when out grown. Happy days 🤣🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.