Selling on Depop and Vinted #10 Scruffy slags should bide their time, for this is Vinted, not Amazon Prime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sent off 2 parcels and waiting for one to be collected. Had a parcel delivered to me this morning and am absolutely buzzing with it. Got another I'm waiting to get to the drop off point. Must stop buying stuff off vinted.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sent off 2 parcels and waiting for one to be collected. Had a parcel delivered to me this morning and am absolutely buzzing with it. Got another I'm waiting to get to the drop off point. Must stop buying stuff off vinted.
Same I’ve got one I need to to pick up. Should stop but can’t stop 😈

Reactions: 1
the thing is with me is that i'll sell something and i'll think that money will stretch sooo far

for example, the other week i sold a perfume for £25 and my brain was like ok so this £25 covers a return train ticket, a takeaway and 6 amazon orders 🤣

news flash, it did not

sometimes being delusional has its perks *slaps card onto the contactless machine*

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So I’ve replied after one glass of wine so managed to contain my thoughts. Which were I declined £6 so why would I accept £5 you stupid slag. Just starting my 2nd glass so if she pisses me off the replies could get a little sweary
girl just pay the fuckin £8 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So I’ve replied after one glass of wine so managed to contain my thoughts. Which were I declined £6 so why would I accept £5 you stupid slag. Just starting my 2nd glass so if she pisses me off the replies could get a little sweary
Next time reply with £9. Cheeky slag

Waiting for this absolute sket to accept my bundle request. Been hours. Hurry tf up I want the stuff before someone else buys it u rat.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone just bought an item from me then messaged me within seconds saying “need this by Thursday please” and it’s annoyed me 😂 I’ve got a week to post it I’ll do it when suits me

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone just bought an item from me then messaged me within seconds saying “need this by Thursday please” and it’s annoyed me 😂 I’ve got a week to post it I’ll do it when suits me
That's rude! Wouldn't you message the seller 1st before you buy asking the question!?

I bumped one of my items yesterday and I've had loads of views on my other items, just need them all to sell now instead of them getting loads of likes 🤣
---
Did you get anymore offers from her? 🤣

Hurrah too small dress sold promptly on ebay. Made a quid aswell on what I paid inc fees. Now to find a new one that actually fits!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Block button has been on fire today. Had someone offer me the same offer twice…I declined the first time I’m not going to have changed my mind an hour later!!!

Also had a SS offer me via message £25 on an item I’ve priced at £65. Big fan of whoever started messaging back with laughing emojis and no,..,so that’s exactly wHat I did before blocking the scruff!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Not Vinted but FB Marketplace, but this thread has empowered me to be more assertive and stand up for myself. I’ve had a bird cage up for sale since August priced at £55. Had lots of scruffy slag offers (of like £30 - duck off do you know how much of a % decrease that is) which I declined. Lovely polite tidy tart picked it up today and paid the full asking price 🥰 It pays to hold out sometimes!

ETA: word / grammar

Last edited:
  • Heart
I've had a dress up for ages - designer and in great nick - lots of likes, some offers but nothing decent. It was a bit more pricey than most items but out of the blue a tidy tart just bought it. No issues. Decent feedback too. Sometimes miracles happen :D

I just had an offer accepted but she messaged me within 2 mins saying will you just pay. Nope because you’ve given me 2 mins don’t want the item enough for the hassle and blocked …

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.