Selling on Depop and Vinted #10 Scruffy slags should bide their time, for this is Vinted, not Amazon Prime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, a parcel which I sent is now lost by Evri (they are saying it has been damaged beyond repair during transit) vinted are saying the buyer can raise an issue after a certain date but just querying if, as the seller, there is anything I need to do? And more importantly will I still get my money lol 😆 🙈 first time this has ever happened to me so I'm not sure of how best to proceed...

Guys, a parcel which I sent is now lost by Evri (they are saying it has been damaged beyond repair during transit) vinted are saying the buyer can raise an issue after a certain date but just querying if, as the seller, there is anything I need to do? And more importantly will I still get my money lol 😆 🙈 first time this has ever happened to me so I'm not sure of how best to proceed...
This happened to me we both got paid but it took time evens though we had emails from
Evri saying it was lost

Reactions: 2
I got a 4 star rating...for a new item I accepted a £2 offer on and posted next day.

I'm sorry love should I have flown it to you? Dick lol
I got a 4 star rating today. As. A. Buyer. :rolleyes: I paid within about 5 minutes of her accepting my offer, was really patient when she took ages to post because she couldn't find a shop with label, and then still gave 5 stars when the item arrived with a mark on the front that needed washing :rolleyes:🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I got a 4 star rating today. As. A. Buyer. :rolleyes: I paid within about 5 minutes of her accepting my offer, was really patient when she took ages to post because she couldn't find a shop with label, and then still gave 5 stars when the item arrived with a mark on the front that needed washing :rolleyes:🤷‍♀️
Adapt that feedback....these bloody SS

Reactions: 10
I offered a free bundle of really nice 3-6 month clothes on the local NCT WhatsApp group and some scruffy slag was extremely awkward about when she could pick up and then on the day said her husband was too afraid to drive up our very normal village road that’s less than half a mile off the main road. Then guilted me with “I really need the clothes, is there another way you can get them to me.” NOPE.

Stuck them on Vinted in small bundles this morning and have sold the lot for £20. Yay!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I offered a free bundle of really nice 3-6 month clothes on the local NCT WhatsApp group and some scruffy slag was extremely awkward about when she could pick up and then on the day said her husband was too afraid to drive up our very normal village road that’s less than half a mile off the main road. Then guilted me with “I really need the clothes, is there another way you can get them to me.” NOPE.

Stuck them on Vinted in small bundles this morning and have sold the lot for £20. Yay!
We have an issue where I live, big city, with a few begs. Some people still feel sorry and give them stuff or even buy them things! But all they do is stick it back on socials or selling sites.
It’s really disgusting as they take away from real people in need

Reactions: 11
We have an issue where I live, big city, with a few begs. Some people still feel sorry and give them stuff or even buy them things! But all they do is stick it back on socials or selling sites.
It’s really disgusting as they take away from real people in need
I honestly don’t really care if people do sell stuff on when I give it away. Obviously there’s some repeat offenders but once it leaves my house I don’t mind, if someone can extract a few quid then why not.

I do have a massive issue with time wasters though! Honestly getting some people to commit to collecting stuff is like negotiating with a cat.

• Haha
I was a tidy tart today - just want to brag. Collected and gave feedback immediately.

Pre this thread I didn't know how important this was. Thanks you for education me!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just got five star review off my shoe buyer already, (I only sent them Monday) who said they’re immaculate, what a tidy tart! He’s very handsome also 😂 if that is him in his pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The wrong sized dress seller still hasn't posted. Did do a label but otherwise nada.

2 days till it cancels 🙏🙏

Reactions: 3
I think I‘Ve just bought off one of the tidiest tarts. Paid the more than reasonable asking price and she immediately messaged to say she’d send it today. Lo and behold, she has!

• Heart
You tidy tarts love a Joules item. I put something up today & sold within mins. And I've posted it already!

• Heart
You tidy tarts love a Joules item. I put something up today & sold within mins. And I've posted it already!
Hush always goes quickly too. I put a BNWT pair of the Amie joggers on Vinted and it was like throwing a steak into a pool of piranhas.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m pleased to report I’ve sold to some very TT’s. 3/4 of those who I’ve sold to have confirmed receipt including what I was most worried about- a pair of Disney Irregular Choice shoes. Normally I send those by RM but I had to send them by Evri and I was nervous. But the very TT who bought them messaged me today to say she had been watching the tracking so she would collect today. She did and left feedback to confirm that all was well. Phew!
Im anxiously awaiting receipt to be confirmed on the other thing I was worried about- a rare Arsenal top. The guy has picked it up but nothing more. Hopefully he confirms soon- not so much about the money but more about knowing it’s okay as he asked about a million questions.

• Heart
I've got a Joules item to list tomorrow. Claims to be a 14...but just fits me as a 10... so lord knows how to list it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.