Selling on Depop and Vinted #10 Scruffy slags should bide their time, for this is Vinted, not Amazon Prime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question for all you time served sellers - do you find selling clothes speeds up/slows down/is the same as ever in the run up to Christmas. Also wondering if the couriers get more problematic as Black Friday and Christmas online shopping ramps up across the board. The courier firm I use for work sent a message warning us they are much busier from now until Christmas, with some limits on the service, so it got me thinking.

In other news I’ve put a BNWT skirt that is still on sale in New Look for £32.99 for £15 so very curious to see what happens there 😆

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.