Selling on Depop and Vinted #10 Scruffy slags should bide their time, for this is Vinted, not Amazon Prime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I cut my nose off to spite my face?? Buyer requested a bundle of 7 items which gave her 20% off. She then asked if there was any chance I could do 30% as it’s a difficult time of year. I agreed and confirmed the parcel size. This was three days ago and nothing. Anyway she’s replied today with an offer asking for £2.50 off! I declined out of annoyance and principle and now she doesn’t want it because she said the price is too high!! I’m already kind of regretting it, because two of the items I was really struggling to get rid of but equally I’ve already given her more of a discount than I was happy with 😩😩

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ordering some gym shoes and looking for a gym set or 5. Need to be BNWT though as wearing something someone else has sweated in is just ewwwwww. Wish me luck.

Reactions: 9
I'm actually disgusted with myself at how much stuff I've got still with tags on. I swear I 'was' a shopaholic 😕

Reactions: 16
Have I cut my nose off to spite my face?? Buyer requested a bundle of 7 items which gave her 20% off. She then asked if there was any chance I could do 30% as it’s a difficult time of year. I agreed and confirmed the parcel size. This was three days ago and nothing. Anyway she’s replied today with an offer asking for £2.50 off! I declined out of annoyance and principle and now she doesn’t want it because she said the price is too high!! I’m already kind of regretting it, because two of the items I was really struggling to get rid of but equally I’ve already given her more of a discount than I was happy with 😩😩
A little bit but I’ve been in this situation before and I refused. Some people just take the piss!

Reactions: 7
already bought them now so more of a question for next time - if there's multiple postage options on should i ask which is more convenient? i only have evri turned on but had to choose from either yodel or inpost (to home so no hassle for me either way)

Personally i would rather hold on to it than negociate with slags 💅🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi, normally just a lurker on this thread but I send an item via Royal Mail it was delivered and signed for on the 10th. The buyer hasn’t marked it as ok I’ve sent a message and she hasn’t read it but she’s been online.

is there anything I can do or just wait it out?
So annoying.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Hi, normally just a lurker on this thread but I send an item via Royal Mail it was delivered and signed for on the 10th. The buyer hasn’t marked it as ok I’ve sent a message and she hasn’t read it but she’s been online.

So annoying.
Turn off Royal Mail.

You can send vinted a screenshot of the delivery evidence. Sometimes they'll mark it as delivered, Sometimes they won't. I've never had RM on for this reason

Reactions: 4

So annoying.
Go on her local buy and sell or community FB page and ask if anyone who knows her can get her to confirm please. Bit of public humiliation should do the trick.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Il never understand why people feel the need to post pictures of their children posing for pictures in the items they’re selling (children’s clothing)😳 completely unnecessary!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
You tidy tarts love a Joules item. I put something up today & sold within mins. And I've posted it already!
Ha! I sold a Joules coat this week, just had my Tidy Tart confirm payment. I was a bit anxious as it was the most expensive item I've sold so far, but phew, all went well! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just blocked a scruffy slag for making two offers, both well under my asking price, even after I declined the first lowball one.

On the other hand, my jacket arrived and was perfect, 5* for a tidy tart.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The incorrectly sized, slow to send dress arrived today.

Yep I am not a size 8. It was listed as a 10.

Can't be fucked sending it back so will try to resell but that's pissed me off as wasn't like a super cheapy

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.