Selling on Depop and Vinted #10 Scruffy slags should bide their time, for this is Vinted, not Amazon Prime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s my second annoying one this weekend, had a “tankini” arrive yesterday but was actually a one piece swimsuit and the wrong size. Hopefully can resell it. Sent seller a message and she has seen it but not even bothered to reply.

Just list things properly and don’t be an ignorant witch!!

Gave 3 star feedback as at least it is resellable.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know what happens if your parcel is overweight? I sold a coat that's quite a high value item, I've put it in a really sturdy box that was quite heavy to begin with. I've just read the max weight is 2kg and this weighs about 3kg. Do I risk it or do I need to find another box?!

Does anyone know what happens if your parcel is overweight? I sold a coat that's quite a high value item, I've put it in a really sturdy box that was quite heavy to begin with. I've just read the max weight is 2kg and this weighs about 3kg. Do I risk it or do I need to find another box?!
Depending on what to coat sold for I would probably just pay the extra cost.

Reactions: 1
Somethings been up for sale for over a week. I asked for 50p off and she said no😂 am I the scruffy slag or is she 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Somethings been up for sale for over a week. I asked for 50p off and she said no😂 am I the scruffy slag or is she 😂😂
Declining an offer from a buyer does not, and never will, make a seller a scruffy slag; they can price items however they wish...

Reactions: 14
Asking for 50p off is definitely scruffy slag territory (as you might as well just pay asking) but it’s okay - we’re all a little bit of a slag sometimes! 🙂

Reactions: 11
I wish you could do an image search on vinted! Sick of trawling pages of crap to try and find things.

Reactions: 4
I wish you could do an image search on vinted! Sick of trawling pages of crap to try and find things.
It’s not a bullet proof solution but their image algorithm is pretty good if you start favouriting things that you like. I quite often get shown the same item that I’ve favourited from other sellers in the “for you” category.

Uploaded all my kids old toys (loads still in boxes brand new because I never know when to stop 🫠) all sold within a few hours, no scruffy slag offers just a load of tidy tarts buying right away! It’s a Christmas miracle 🥳

Reactions: 17
Uploaded all my kids old toys (loads still in boxes brand new because I never know when to stop 🫠) all sold within a few hours, no scruffy slag offers just a load of tidy tarts buying right away! It’s a Christmas miracle 🥳
I’m doing a playroom blitz tomorrow, fingers for the same outcome 🤞🏼

Reactions: 2
Some SS paid £5 from me for a couple of teddies that cost £30 new and were in mint condition. Just got feedback of 4 stars saying lovely teddies but frustrated it took 5 days to send 🤬
1. It was actually posted within 4 days
2. Vinted allows 5 days for posting
3. No prior communication to say she was in a rush for them.

So I gave her a 3 stars review and she retaliated by changing mine to 2 stars 🤣 scruffy little slag 🤣

Hope it was nobody in here 😂🤬

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Some SS paid £5 from me for a couple of teddies that cost £30 new and were in mint condition. Just got feedback of 4 stars saying lovely teddies but frustrated it took 5 days to send 🤬
1. It was actually posted within 4 days
2. Vinted allows 5 days for posting
3. No prior communication to say she was in a rush for them.

So I gave her a 3 stars review and she retaliated by changing mine to 2 stars 🤣 scruffy little slag 🤣

Hope it was nobody in here 😂🤬
I'm petty. I'd take the hit and reduce her to 1 star.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm petty. I'd take the hit and reduce her to 1 star.
Done 😂 I sent her a message saying you got a bargain so I don’t know why you’re whinging and shes changed my review to 1 star and added to it saying I’m sending her VILE messages.. oh darling calm your tits you wet wipe 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Do evri ever actually ring the doorbell/knock, I’m in my house and just got a notification saying it’s been delivered, it’s on my doorstep. Not the first time either

• Sad
This thread has me in stitches. I have been faffing about on depop and missed out on some items I'd have loved but delayed on. So to avoid got offered on a zara skirt was accepted. Skirt posted within 1 hour. Hope it fits this scruffy slag. Am quiet glad vinted not available in ireland. Sounds like a lot of hard work.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just got my youngest some brand new ear defenders. Me and my fella matching t shirts and might treat myself to some more pointless stuff.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.