Selling on Depop and Vinted #10 Scruffy slags should bide their time, for this is Vinted, not Amazon Prime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally unrelated to Vinted/Depop etc but has anyone ever had their ASOS account blocked? I've just tried to log in and I'm blocked due to suspicious activity?!?

Totally unrelated to Vinted/Depop etc but has anyone ever had their ASOS account blocked? I've just tried to log in and I'm blocked due to suspicious activity?!?
It’s not happened to me but did to a girl at work. She was told it was because she placed too many orders and made too many returns. I think at the time they said they did it because of people posting huge hauls on social and then returning them. But equally ASOS is buggy as hell so could just be a blip!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s not happened to me but did to a girl at work. She was told it was because she placed too many orders and made too many returns. I think at the time they said they did it because of people posting huge hauls on social and then returning them. But equally ASOS is buggy as hell so could just be a blip!
I do remember reading this somewhere actually as i got worried because i return 90% of my orders 🤣

Reactions: 4
Thank you! Do you know if she was able to ever use her account after that? I'm devastated 🤣

I do remember reading this somewhere actually as i got worried because i return 90% of my orders 🤣
Same! I’ve given up a bit with asos now though, cba to return all the time, quality of their own brand and topshop has gone down so much 😔

Reactions: 7
Haha. I’ve just had a message about a pair of jeans I’ve sold WHICH included the measurements. “They don’t fit I want to send them back”. Are people for real?

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I’d be refusing that!
I 100% am going to refuse but I’m waiting for vinted to confirm I don’t have to refund before she pulls the “not as described” card. I’m in such a bitchy foul mood I’ll tell the slag straight! People really do think buying second hand is an an online shopping experience with open returns 😅😅😅

Reactions: 5
I got a 4 star rating...for a new item I accepted a £2 offer on and posted next day.

I'm sorry love should I have flown it to you? Dick lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I got a 4 star rating...for a new item I accepted a £2 offer on and posted next day.

I'm sorry love should I have flown it to you? Dick lol
Someone did that to me so I gave her a 3* review back. We’ve probably experienced the same person.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve had someone message me regarding a bundle they’d put together. I Seth the parcel size and she said it should be set to medium, so I changed it. The buyer said that she can’t collect parcels and needs them delivering to her house, I checked and I have evri home delivery on. I spent half an hour trying to sort it out for her and I think she’s decided not to buy now, fair enough. I wondered if someone buys a bundle does it not let them choose evri or inpost? I’m a bit confused by it all.

I’ve had someone message me regarding a bundle they’d put together. I Seth the parcel size and she said it should be set to medium, so I changed it. The buyer said that she can’t collect parcels and needs them delivering to her house, I checked and I have evri home delivery on. I spent half an hour trying to sort it out for her and I think she’s decided not to buy now, fair enough. I wondered if someone buys a bundle does it not let them choose evri or inpost? I’m a bit confused by it all.
Evri seems to turn off options between 8-12 for some random arse reason that nobody knows why

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.