Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsHater

Chatty Member
In her own words, ‘She‘s been the same since she dropped out of her mums Fanny’. Yes, we do know what you mean, Selina. “Some dumb bird from Essex, who don’t know nuffink”

Enough said.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

icecreamdolly

It’s all fun and giggles but I genuinely think she’s quite dangerous. She believes the people she makes up ‘Chloe’ ‘Rebecca’ all the people she says are messaging her and asking for advice from her are real! The lies coming from her mouth are so transparent, not so long ago she was asking for stars sending so she could purchase large boxes of mystery electrical items to then donate to people in need. She apparently paid for the boxes while on the live but then never mentioned it since, I’m concerned for so many people who are blinded by the narcissism. Even her partner doesn’t take her ‘business’ seriously, whenever he’s in the background of her lives he’s mocking her and adding to her unprofessional behaviour. Constantly comparing herself to influencers and celebrities, maybe she needs to take her own advice on board and take a step back and look at what she doing and how her actions affect other people. Look at all the supporters she used to have who now have their eyes opened to the ugliness she is constantly portraying. Such a shameful and dangerous individual.

She's definitely bought those followers, or just changed name from when she had it as a home account/other crap she's peddled and just deleted the old photos ect. So her actual followers aren't small businesses so there's no interest. She hasn't got an organic following from "business coaching" and being a business mogel she should know this! What gets me is if she was making money why close was it a print business? Ultimately I think she wants to do as little work as possible to get money. I wonder what other business coaches she's stole from.

I'm also annoyed that she must be using a old database of email address to spam for her new businesses. I must have been on a printme pretty one, now I'm getting Fempreneur Templates emails, which I did not sign up for. I'm sure that can't be allowed in the gdpr or whatever? Selina perhaps use your law course to look in to this, when you read this comment!!!

I'm confused ! Start a clothing business with £0, by selling your clothes and using that money to buy stock ..... aren't you then starting a business with the money you've sold your own clothes for, not £0 ! By selling your own personal clothes, that's still your opening capital money, I thought she understood business 🤣🤣 By that definition, I could start a business with £0, by selling my £10k car for example and using that money to buy stock, simples 🤣🤣

• Haha

gingrog

VIP Member
I’ve just read about the law degree! Whatever next?! 😆. Could you actually imagine?! 😂 😂
We'll have lots of boss bitch, lawyer quotes, pictures with books and thinking faces, then we'll never hear about it again!!!

Katie718

I always think she trys to be a cross between Mrs Hinch and Gemma Collins 🤣🤣
She used to love comparing herself to jeff bezos when she had pnp!
I honestly think she is delusional, she believes her own bullshit!

• Haha

PennyPop

Chatty Member
She's SO rude. Olivia could have ruined Selina but she didn't. And in return, Selina just sits there in her dressing gown ignoring the actual issue and trying to make Olivia look like the bad guy. Poor show Sel, poor show.

gingrog

VIP Member
Just catching up on the most recent drama, she’s of course denying it all 🙄🙄how she gets so many people to support her I will never know! All I ever hear is lies and nonsense coming out of her mouth. Six figure business load of crap!
Looks like she's picking up the vunerable MLM huns.

The woman owned a business for 2 years, made multiple bad decisions that ultimately ran it into the ground. She's started other businesses that disappear as quick as they pop up. What level headed person thinks they can start up a business advice service after that? She is deluded.

Ooohh I'm just catching up with the TikTok & FB drama 🤣🤣 She's always in the thick of it isn't she?!

As for her certification, it's a 2 hour online course for under £100 😂 What a bell end.

Last edited:
The photos she's used of herself for the rayless business just make her look dirty in my opinion, like she needs a good wash.
If she has sorted all these products put herself and isn't just sticking her labels on a private label one, she's has made a mistake putting the recycling logo on there, all the proper government certification is needed to use that to prove they have tested it. And I have no idea if the product itself needs any legal testing before selling, but I guess the actual manufacturer will have done that !!