Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

icecreamdolly

Just catching up on the most recent drama, she’s of course denying it all 🙄🙄how she gets so many people to support her I will never know! All I ever hear is lies and nonsense coming out of her mouth. Six figure business load of crap!

Reactions: 3

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Just caught up on the plagiarism saga...oh my god!! Selina has more front that Blackpool! She completely ignored the point Olivia was making and totally patronised her. And then to have the cheek to suggest they 'collab' when she's been outed as a plagiarist and a liar!! She's laughable. She has absolutely no credibility, I can't believe she thinks she is a professional, successful business woman!
The brass neck of her! I hope Olivia does take her to court - no idea how trademark or intellectual ownership works but this girl had essentially been a victim of theft. What professional company has its ceo (😂😂😂) sitting in a dressing gown on the stairs with wet hair delivering business messages?

• Haha

Katie718

Totally agree that it is Selina! Its basically the same as what she was saying in her tiktok videos to defend herself!
Did anyone catch the live yesterday where she was crying and playing the victim?

Katie718

What does a business coach actually do? Wouldn’t you need one tailored to your business (so if you’re running a shop you need a shop one…) or am I being really thick
They basically support you to develop your business and help it grow. The coaching would be tailored to what you wanted to get out of it, it could be financial or support with marketing etc. A lot of the advice selina gives is basic common sense, but who knows what she does in her one-one's.
The tacky coloured blazers have returned🙈🙈

• Haha

Jem1975

76126BBE-7585-4CED-ABD1-2DAD40F2D140.jpeg

She shouldn’t be directing anyone here the way she wears that fucking lipstick 😭😭😭

• Haha

Bubbles85

VIP Member
I feel a bit guilty saying it but her new teeth look rough, they look very false and chunky imo

At least she likes them 😂

PatsyK

Chatty Member
Sat laughing at one of her latest tiktoks. Apparently she went to a meeting to do a presentation and a man said oh wow you're great, I'm sure your boss is very proud. Erm, excuse me I am the CEO, darling. His jaw dropped. She didn't get the contract.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 #thathappened.

Why oh why does she refer to herself, the only person in her "business" the CEO? Does she understand what it means? It makes her sound even more fucking stupid and unprofessional.
Maybe she didn't get the contract because she just sounds fucking rude?

gingrog

VIP Member
I’m really confused by her story? Why she making light of credit card debt? Surly as a business coach she should be promoting avoiding any debts
ANY advice coming out of her lipstick covered trap needs to be avoided. She's awful. Painting herself to be this saviour to low income when really she's preying on MLM huns and other micro businesses that will not go anywhere. Would love to see case studies of these businesses she's helping a year or so down the line.

• Wow

gingrog

VIP Member

This so feels like Selina has created a fake account !
Hahahaha this is her, I'd bet money on it!! She is forever doing it, usually with fake conversations so she can make herself look good. The latest one about 'only' flogging 10 memberships. Funny how the hater always has the exact same style of writing, even down to the annoying emoji at the end of a paragraph thing. Try harder Sel, it's embarrassing.

icecreamdolly

Businessbabes Facebook page posted on 6th April
564 likes, all from very questionable accounts.
Who knew Ghanean men had such an interest in becoming a business babe 🤣🤣
Come on hun time to fess up to another lie you’ve been caught out with

• Haha
Erm within the space of 2-3 hrs she contradicts herself ! First tiktok says she's had 2000 new followers overnight, hundreds of comments (where!!) And lots of orders for the thrive membership. Next video says she's had no orders today ??!? Which is it Selina, as a business coach please start telling the truth to your clients, it's unfair on them thinking you can help them achieve things, when you can't do that yourself and lie about it

Lynx

VIP Member
She loves the sound of her own voice doesn't she! She's prattled on for half an hour about the closure of some MLM business...half an hour of repeating herself and behaving like a news caster announcing the closure of a major brand - "the news broke an hour ago" 🙄

Also claiming she was bringing in 3-4 thousand a month at the end of last year?!?! Yeah, sure!! 🥴
She did a Tiktok sometime last year and said she was on universal credits! What, when earning £3 to 4k a month?! 😂

• Haha

PennyPop

Chatty Member
I hadn’t heard of her until she broadcasted that she had a thread on a Facebook post about tattle 😂 interesting read. Having a tattle thread is not something I’d be sharing with the world as though I was proud but hey ho.

Edit : spelling error
Talking about her on the daily?! She wishes! She's far too boring!!! 😂

• Haha

gingrog

VIP Member
She gets her nails done and behaves like I used to when I had my press on nails when I was about 13 🤣 As for the lippy that goes around her entire mouth....I can't....

• Haha

Marley234

She should try taking her own advice. I see nothing but sale after sale, discount after discount on her stuff

Love how she's posting saying 'ask me anything' but no one does so she makes up questions to answer 🤣 and the video she posted that shows flicking through the most recent ebook has obviously not been spell checked before publishing!

• Haha