Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Love how she's posting saying 'ask me anything' but no one does so she makes up questions to answer 🤣 and the video she posted that shows flicking through the most recent ebook has obviously not been spell checked before publishing!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

MrsHater

Chatty Member
She'll lose so much business based on her damn awful social media accounts. Yes, she's getting some business, but probably MLM social media huns and other people who also on the same 'dropped out of their mum' a fanny' wave length. She's all glitter, diamantés and fuscia pink satin tat.
She’s deluded!

Selina, if when you read this, please can you tell us which rough-arsed, potty mouth chavs actually ended up as a successful business person?! I’m struggling to see who is inspiring you 🤔.

gingrog

VIP Member
The latest video about women is business is laughable. Selina, it's always the same gaggle of girls in that little boss babe echo chamber, playing shop...you included. Most of us successful self employed women manage to go our entire career without doing FB lives calling other women cunts?! It's really very easy.

PennyPop

Chatty Member
She has just brought from a wholesaler and stuck her own label on them.
Excuuuuuuuse me troll, she's spent today designing new products for Rayless thank you very much!!! 😂😂
More front than Blackpool this one! As if she truly believes that Joe Public are buying that she's designing and creating this tan all by herself! 🤣🤣

PennyPop

Chatty Member
Just took one for the team and listened to the live she did last night. She loves the sound of her own voice!! But, she's actually defended someone who was committing benefit fraud but running raffles online - without a licence I might add! She thinks someone who reports someone for fraud Karen or a little bitch who has her knickers in a twist. Honestly, how these people's minds work is astounding!

Also, it grates on me how she claims she spent years building her personal brand...no you didn't! You had a home account trying to make it like Hinch but it failed, so you've tried everything else you can think of and this is the one that's stuck - for now 🙄

gingrog

VIP Member
I'm assuming her affiliates have sold all her tan for her because the Rayless site says how many of each product has sold and it's pretty pitiful. The price is absolutely astronomical for what is ultimately a £5.00 bottle of tan.

Another poster mentioned it I'm sure, but I 10000% believe she's a fake it till you make it gal. She's desperate to be the top of a huge MLM where she has all her huns shilling her crap. Says a lot about her and her opinion on people, because MLM's are a fucking con.

Fake it till you make it yes, but at least have the common sense to have some back up on what you're saying- so busy coaching, spaces booking up quickly, la la la - on her online booking system, you can literally choose any time of day, at half hour intervals. Some of these should be booked if she had clients??

• Haha

Beatrix304

Reminds me of when I was at school and wrote big to fill pages. This is to the extreme though, wasted pages with gigantic images. More spelling and grammar mistakes ('tecinques'?). Not to mention the content looking bare bones basic eg. A good business needs a good SEO, write your SEO plan here. You could do better googling for 10 minutes.
Omg the spelling hahaha

Lynx

VIP Member
Selina has 14 of her own businesses according to her Facebook. 👀 She's after affiliates to flog her tan now, so she is trying to be an MLM by the sounds of it. These comments are initially about her having her own fake tan business.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Katie718

Ive just looked at that post, its so obvious 🤣🤣🤣
All those likes yet only 5 people have entered the giveaway!
What happens to the people who have paid to become a member, are they entitled to a refund if business babes closes?

Her live yesterday where she has said shes recieved abusive messages from other networking company's as she is undercutting them. I doubt they have even heard of her let alone be that concerned about her stealing their clients!

PennyPop

Chatty Member
It's the 14th day of the month and she's just realised her checkout function is down?? I don't believe that's the reason sales are non-existent!

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
When someone preaches shopping small but constantly comes on camera with Starbucks it gives me the ick. Famously one of the worst companies for putting small companies out of business.

PennyPop

Chatty Member
Now she's trying to make it as a TikTok-er...she literally throws shit at the wall and waits for something to stick! 😂

• Haha

icecreamdolly

The patchy spray tan is the icing on the top of the very wobbly layered full of lies cake 🙈🙈 hun come on there must be at least one job you can do correctly everyone has something they can do right, keeping us entertained with your efforts tho 👍🏻

Another pretend award you have to pay for ! £375 for that one according to the website. It's not really an award in my eyes if you have to nominate yourself and pay for the privilege

• Haha