Selina Allen Business Coach UK AKA mygreyhome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember MyGreyHome (possibly with an x on the end) aka Print Me Pretty aka Selina Allen?

Just a recap; Selina Allen previously known as My Grey Home, was a Mrs Hinch wannabe, spending her benefits on excessive cleaning products and turning her house grey. After a while she realised how dangerous it could be getting sucked up into the Hinch cult and she wanted a change, so she started Print Me Pretty, printing quotes and selling them from her flat. Her business grew, she started selling personalised planners, business leaflets, mugs etc so she moved into an office space, and then moved again into her own unit.

Not sure who was buying her products as they were so many spelling mistakes across the items she sold. Just so unprofessional. Anyway, not sure exactly what went wrong with her "successful" business, but her claim was the courier lost £10,000 worth of parcels, so she tried to sell the business and in the end... no idea what happened to it. Next thing she is trying to sell herself as a business coach, complete with planners she has written and designed, complete with spelling mistakes, she can't even get the days of the week right.

Some people may remember her for being in the news with her plastic teeth that she bought online.

She's not offensive, doesn't broadcast her child to get more popular, but there's just something about her...

Reactions: 4
How on earth she thinks she has the knowledge and experience to advise on business is mind blowing and frankly hilarious. I can't take her seriously at all.

How on earth she thinks she has the knowledge and experience to advise on business is mind blowing and frankly hilarious. I can't take her seriously at all.
I know! I know she's trying, but she doesn't come across as professional, she just looks like a child who is playing shop.

She's ran Print Me Pretty with some success but then it all went tits up. Then what happened to her other businesses? I sure she started a clothing business, another one was eyelashes and then also a bath bomb business, they all vanished.

I get the impression that she thinks this is an easier way to earn money. If Print Me Pretty was that successful I don't get why she has just finished it? Surely you'd take the couriers to court for loss of earnings.

Reactions: 1
I know! I know she's trying, but she doesn't come across as professional, she just looks like a child who is playing shop.

She's ran Print Me Pretty with some success but then it all went tits up. Then what happened to her other businesses? I sure she started a clothing business, another one was eyelashes and then also a bath bomb business, they all vanished.

I get the impression that she thinks this is an easier way to earn money. If Print Me Pretty was that successful I don't get why she has just finished it? Surely you'd take the couriers to court for loss of earnings.
Yes! That is exactly what it's like, 'playing'.

She lies, a lot. She said she used to have a business called Selina's Boutique when she was at school, "It never made much money, only £500 a week". Then it was the kids clothing, then it was eyelashes, then it was bath stuff, back to clothing. All no longer exist.

She has said PMP was a 6 figure business!! She seemed to be doing okay (God knows how), but expanded beyond the businesses means. If she had stayed at home and not bought and sold so much tat (sorry, stock) it would have been fine. The crap with the courier doesn't ring true, and the buy out clearly fell through.

By her own admission she is terrible with money and is frequently complaining about being skint and not being able to afford the upcoming cost of living rises. She says all this with a mac computer in front of her. Wasn't she apparently buying a house too? All lies.

I genuinely feel sorry for the mlm huns paying her to advise. She knows absolutely nothing. People have allegedly paid for weeks of training, for something that will fizzle out shortly.

I watched one of her reels about how to do content….Most of it ia common sense. It is buzzuire how she is making money. Clearly off the back of the “‘mrs hinch” followers.

The simple fact she has directed her followers to this thread says it all. FICK.

• Haha
I don’t know why I’m so invested in her. I think it’s because she tells so many stories. At one point she was being kicked out of her flat, her partner had lost his job, she had a successful business, she had been hacked, taking everyone to court, she had a team working for her including a pregnant ‘Chloe’, she was opening a pop up shop in her unit, she gave the unit up, she has friends, everyone messages her asking for advice. It’s all lies she loves to play on peoples emotions, the things she makes and designs are absolute garbage, which is why she moves on from her ‘businesses’ all the time, what happened to all her wedding clients? But still I’m invested, I lead a very quiet life so I live for the drama

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I watch her and I can't believe what I am seeing, how the hell can she coach anyone into anything. She's clueless, don't have a career or a history of owning successful businesses. I am just baffled with her.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know why I’m so invested in her. I think it’s because she tells so many stories. At one point she was being kicked out of her flat, her partner had lost his job, she had a successful business, she had been hacked, taking everyone to court, she had a team working for her including a pregnant ‘Chloe’, she was opening a pop up shop in her unit, she gave the unit up, she has friends, everyone messages her asking for advice. It’s all lies she loves to play on peoples emotions, the things she makes and designs are absolute garbage, which is why she moves on from her ‘businesses’ all the time, what happened to all her wedding clients? But still I’m invested, I lead a very quiet life so I live for the drama
What wedding clients?! Have I missed another business opportunity?

I just could never understand why she didn't move from her flat (that she doesn't love) to maybe a small house or a three bedroom flat. She could have ran the business from the spare bedroom or a dining room or a garage and saved the rent and business rates on a commercial property.

Also, when she ran the business from her flat she also used to work evenings when her son was in bed to keep up with custom and still be there for her child. But when she moved she needed to get a taxi or bus to get to her business premises, which takes away from working time and then she lost the ability to work once her son went to bed. It just seemed strange for me to move her business away from her home, lots of people run businesses from home as they can't justify renting premises.

None of it makes any sense.

She said no business is made over night, it takes years to establish. Yet her ventures are opening one week and never mentioned the week after.

Every time she goes live she speaks to her little boy like crap if he asks something. In the same breath she is talking about image is everything as a business.

She is all over the place.

What wedding clients?! Have I missed another business opportunity?

I just could never understand why she didn't move from her flat (that she doesn't love) to maybe a small house or a three bedroom flat. She could have ran the business from the spare bedroom or a dining room or a garage and saved the rent and business rates on a commercial property.

Also, when she ran the business from her flat she also used to work evenings when her son was in bed to keep up with custom and still be there for her child. But when she moved she needed to get a taxi or bus to get to her business premises, which takes away from working time and then she lost the ability to work once her son went to bed. It just seemed strange for me to move her business away from her home, lots of people run businesses from home as they can't justify renting premises.
It's a council flat, can't give up that security when you're earning 6 figures.

When she got those teeth they gave me nightmares. They still haunt me now, and that spit that always sits on the sides of her lips.

If you're gonna "coach" people into business, please make yourself presentable and sort your hair. You wouldn't walk into a bank looking for a business loan like that.

• Sick
She was giving out downright dangerous and stupid money and energy supplier advice not too long ago, I just hope that nobody was silly enough to do what she was saying in her lives

Yes! That is exactly what it's like, 'playing'.

She lies, a lot. She said she used to have a business called Selina's Boutique when she was at school, "It never made much money, only £500 a week". Then it was the kids clothing, then it was eyelashes, then it was bath stuff, back to clothing. All no longer exist.

She has said PMP was a 6 figure business!! She seemed to be doing okay (God knows how), but expanded beyond the businesses means. If she had stayed at home and not bought and sold so much tat (sorry, stock) it would have been fine. The crap with the courier doesn't ring true, and the buy out clearly fell through.

By her own admission she is terrible with money and is frequently complaining about being skint and not being able to afford the upcoming cost of living rises. She says all this with a mac computer in front of her. Wasn't she apparently buying a house too? All lies.

I genuinely feel sorry for the mlm huns paying her to advise. She knows absolutely nothing. People have allegedly paid for weeks of training, for something that will fizzle out shortly.
That iMac will be getting paid for monthly, another thing just for appearances. Having an iMac doesn’t mean you’ve made it

• Haha
What did she say?!
I can’t remember exactly but it was along the lines of as long as you pay your rent and council tax it’s okay. Saying that everyone will be in debt soon and in general just bad advice. I understand everyone is going to struggle over winter but telling people that getting into debt is inevitable and okay was really stressing me out, especially knowing that your energy provider can force you to get a prepayment meter if you don’t pay which is worse in the long run as whatever you top up they take a percentage off immediately to repay your debt but she didn’t mention that 🙄 i understand she’s got to make content and be relatable but I wish she’d refer people to Martin Lewis or somebody who actually knows the full details of things and isn’t encouraging vulnerable people to just get into more debt and bury their head in the sand

I can’t remember exactly but it was along the lines of as long as you pay your rent and council tax it’s okay. Saying that everyone will be in debt soon and in general just bad advice. I understand everyone is going to struggle over winter but telling people that getting into debt is inevitable and okay was really stressing me out, especially knowing that your energy provider can force you to get a prepayment meter if you don’t pay which is worse in the long run as whatever you top up they take a percentage off immediately to repay your debt but she didn’t mention that 🙄 i understand she’s got to make content and be relatable but I wish she’d refer people to Martin Lewis or somebody who actually knows the full details of things and isn’t encouraging vulnerable people to just get into more debt and bury their head in the sand
Sorry, just catching up! That's such bad advice. She's definitely not someone I would take advice from! We've been building up our credit on our fuel account since March, so we hopefully have enough to take us through winter without getting into any debt. But if you end up in too much debt and don't arrange a payment plan or don't pay anything it will get sold onto debt collectors eventually!

Have you seen the most recent drama ? It has now been found that her business mentor "masterclasses" are actually copied from another and she has plagiarised them !

• Haha