Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katie718

The latest live 🙈 as if anyone has 'stolen' her work and resold on etsy for double the price. She cant even sell them herself, so i highly doubt someone has sold 52 copies!
How many times has she supposedly taken people to court now. Its the same story over and over again.
The unprofessional professional is a load of rubbish. You can be relatable, understanding, down to earth and be professional. She will never be taken seriously in business with her current attitude, she is just lazy and her language for somebody in business is awful. Who is hiring her for advice??

Reactions: 1

gingrog

VIP Member
This 6 figure business claim, means pure profit. So she claims within 18 months she had that much profit. You would have thought with that much profit she would have been registered on Companies House instead of being a sole trader. I cannot find she has a business or companies house yet I have searched using all her different business names and personal names. Would be interested in what her accounts said!
Would have surely helped being a limited company with PMP wouldn't it? I guess she knows all there is about business though!
No way in hell she made 6 figured profits. Absolute lies.

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
My business partner called bullshit too when I discussed it with them, we run a business and use Amazon for additional sales, and the amount of reviews don't tally with her so called sales. Unless most of her sales are through Tiktok or her website. The thing is though, her books are not cheap! I can't imagine someone spending £30 on an unqualified, amateur. There must be so many more competitively priced books out there. I'm convinced she is faking it before she makes it.

Also, I noticed she runs a service where she offers to manage people's social media. She offers 100 social media posts for £100. No thanks!
I mean her most expensive book is £30 so she’d have to sell what 17 a week every week? Although her journals are probably popular as that whole “GirlBoss” “Diary of a CEO” are really in- The Works have loads of that ilk. But I cannot see it being consistent!

Katie718

If you google the ingredients it takes you to the wholesalers, Private Label.

They sell loads of stuff, and you just put your branding on. No minimum orders etc. That bottle of tan she's flogging for £25.00 costs £6.50.

She has had NO input whatsoever on formula, she's lying. Again 🤡🤡🤡
She was on a live again basically making out that she has created the formulas and developed the products from scratch. It's so misleading, she should be clear on the fact that she has only designed the labels!

Has anyone seen the fb post about changing her name by deed poll, all so she can get a blue tick on Insta 🤣🤣

• Haha

Pandacub

She’s up for a award 🙈🙈
It's amazing what you can buy these days, if you read the terms on the award website, you can use the finalist logo once you've paid the £100 plus fee !! Other entries I've seen have shown a nominated logo, as they have been put forward by someone else.

gingrog

VIP Member
I can’t seem to find any of her ‘company’s’ On company’s house
She doesn't wanted to be a limited company as it's too much ballache, costs more, doesn't like paying any more money than she has to to the government, and doesn't want anyone to know her business.
She would be a micro entity, it's not hard if you have half a brain. She just doesn't want her figures in black and white, basically. Make of that what you will.

---

Did anyone else catch the live today? 🤣🤭
Well over an hour of talking the same recycled, unsubstantiated bollocks. Cherry picking what to answer.

Caught the CEO bit though and laughed. You don't go to the hairdressers and the owner refer themselves as the fucking CEO. You are not corporate. You are a business owner. Cringing hell.

I've noticed the advice she gives reinforces her decisions and experiences. The 5-star thing, just because you recieved poor reviews due to various downfalls doesn't mean everyone else has to navigate that path. It's a crap indicator of how to perform better in most cases, she should know this as a "coach".

Last edited:

Lynx

VIP Member
Her seperate ventures have woefully low (if any) engagement. She churns out generic posts daily, but gets nothing. I think the bizniss coach could do with some decent marketing training. The only thing that works for her is making up fictitious stories that her MLM huns can lap up.
She's a bit like the MLM huns that jump from one business to another and no one takes them seriously, as each week they're flogging something different. She probably thinks she's a bit like Richard Branson with his Virgin empire. She needs to pick a venture and concentrate on it.

PennyPop

Chatty Member
"I make more in an hour than you do in a week"

But posts about her daily target being £100? She needs to up her bullshit game, honestly. Also, considering she had PMP with all her organisers and crap, why on earth has she got a Poundshop white board with her targets on? I agree with a poster above, faking it before she makes it.
Except she's never gonna make it - definitely not as big as she's making out she is anyway! 😂

gingrog

VIP Member
So she's launched another 'business'! Tell me you've got too much time on your hands without telling me you've got too much time on your hands.

She's churning businesses, books, and reels out at a rate of knots. The quality is abysmal though; everything is rushed. Truly is the equivalent of writing big to fill pages.

Also, Selina...Stop saying you had a six figure in sales business. Any one of us could have a seven figure business, but could be running at an eight figure loss. It means absolutely fuck all about how successful you were.

PennyPop

Chatty Member
Couldn't agree more! I wouldn't be raving about "winning" a paid for award!
Also, why is she so invested in whatever this sweets business "saga" is?! What's it got to do with her?

Oliva has been going longer than that she only just registered it last year. I remember her posting about it. Her posting it's jealously maybe her business is failing 😂😂 the small business handbook is thriving!!!! You can just see that selina even copied her membership!

gingrog

VIP Member
A bankrupt business adviser. Also, as far as I am aware if you're a solicitor you can't practice if you're bankrupt, and she is apparently studying for a law degree.

I honestly thought she had moved as she out some photos up of her awards nights when it was a zoom meeting didn't seem to be that flat. Also her office seemed to have a different background. It was just an assumption though! Never heard of the council asking you to move out, unless in rent arrears.

(I have looked node closely and can see it's the same wallpaper etc in the background).
Haha I went and had a check and her live the other night was with that god awful peeling wallpaper in her bedroom.

The awards, she went and stayed somewhere I think.

That post though, the similarities are insane...

gingrog

VIP Member
Another flash in the pan business venture. Considering she's meant to be a busy, fully booked, business coach she must have a lot of spare time on her hands to churn out shit books and businesses every other day?!