Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PennyPop

Chatty Member
Bringing 3-4K a month 😳 she must think her followers are thick as shit with all these lies she spouts daily. In all honesty I think she’d be much happier if she just quit social media started at the bottom at a corporate company as an admin assistant or something and worked her way up the ranks rather than trying to make herself out to be the next Alan Sugar. I don’t understand who she’s trying to prove herself to? She’s a similar age to me and she just seems so immature spending her days cosplaying in front of a camera for Instagram and tiktok considering she has a child to provide for!
Completely agree with all of this!

And now she's said she had to up her prices because she's on a low income...I thought she was making thousands last year??
Pick a lane ma lovelie and dinnae swerve oot of it, so aye!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just had a catch up too, I think others comments and likes say it all - there is one comment on her tiktok which has more likes than any of selinas own and basically sums up everyone else views in one sentence. Selina needs to stop gaslighting Olivia, who has gained a new follower from me.

Attachments

Lynx

VIP Member
Anyone remember MyGreyHome (possibly with an x on the end) aka Print Me Pretty aka Selina Allen?

Just a recap; Selina Allen previously known as My Grey Home, was a Mrs Hinch wannabe, spending her benefits on excessive cleaning products and turning her house grey. After a while she realised how dangerous it could be getting sucked up into the Hinch cult and she wanted a change, so she started Print Me Pretty, printing quotes and selling them from her flat. Her business grew, she started selling personalised planners, business leaflets, mugs etc so she moved into an office space, and then moved again into her own unit.

Not sure who was buying her products as they were so many spelling mistakes across the items she sold. Just so unprofessional. Anyway, not sure exactly what went wrong with her "successful" business, but her claim was the courier lost £10,000 worth of parcels, so she tried to sell the business and in the end... no idea what happened to it. Next thing she is trying to sell herself as a business coach, complete with planners she has written and designed, complete with spelling mistakes, she can't even get the days of the week right.

Some people may remember her for being in the news with her plastic teeth that she bought online.

She's not offensive, doesn't broadcast her child to get more popular, but there's just something about her...

gingrog

VIP Member
The post about how you need to get 1 star reviews...sat there watching with my jaw on the floor.

"At the end of tha day McDonalds get 1 stars and so do New Look" .... 😐

She apparently wouldn't shop somewhere with only 5 stars.

• Haha
Have you seen the most recent drama ? It has now been found that her business mentor "masterclasses" are actually copied from another and she has plagiarised them !

• Haha

ldngirlxoxo

She loves the sound of her own voice doesn't she! She's prattled on for half an hour about the closure of some MLM business...half an hour of repeating herself and behaving like a news caster announcing the closure of a major brand - "the news broke an hour ago" 🙄

Also claiming she was bringing in 3-4 thousand a month at the end of last year?!?! Yeah, sure!! 🥴
Bringing 3-4K a month 😳 she must think her followers are thick as shit with all these lies she spouts daily. In all honesty I think she’d be much happier if she just quit social media started at the bottom at a corporate company as an admin assistant or something and worked her way up the ranks rather than trying to make herself out to be the next Alan Sugar. I don’t understand who she’s trying to prove herself to? She’s a similar age to me and she just seems so immature spending her days cosplaying in front of a camera for Instagram and tiktok considering she has a child to provide for!

~vix~83~

VIP Member
Who is she helping! You don’t see anyone tagging her or her sharing their stories about how good she is! …..let’s make a bet….by the end of the week she’ll start doing this lol.

Lynx

VIP Member

This is just hilarious-‘Free Advertising’ 🤪
The thing is she said she is going to keep posting to wind the trolls up. No one is wound up. People are just saying she comes across as unprofessional. Like someone else said she is like a child playing. I think we should ourselves business coaches, we can coach the 'business coach'.

gingrog

VIP Member
Isn't this the second wave of her doing a bit of plagiarism? (That we know of, anyway). Everything she does is a rip off of something someone else has done. She's a fucking joke, what a passive aggressive video for someone who has been caught red handed.
I'm guessing her followers will get fed up of her bringing out businesses, shilling the fuck out of them only to sell/dissolve them 5 minutes later.

Lynx

VIP Member
I agree, definitely her! Even used the same wording 'deaded' (but not as a quote of Selina). Lots of spelling mistakes too! The person writing it seems on the same wave length and intelligence levels as Selina too. Also, it's not a very balanced view. Also, is Selina even registered on companies house? I'm sure she's a sole trader, but the Tiktok is ignoring all of that to try and make Olivia look bad.

Also, Selina was contradicting herself in her videos about it! If she keeps on lying and trying to make Olivia look bad, she might force Olivia to take it further.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Is this even legal? Can you really turn males away if they want business advice? Selina, I have some business advice for you, for free, don't limit your market unnecessarily by descriminating on gender. It's not like you're providing a specific service such as nursing where you can specify.

Three years building an online presence? Three years being a Mrs Hinch wannabe, making her home grey, hoarding products and selling stories about her teeth. She was trying to be an influencer.
Whilst buying followers to hit 10k

Katie718

Jessica mellor has done a video about Selina on Fb now, calling her out! All her lies are being to catch up with her! She will love this though as she will think shes gone viral now which seems to be selina's goal in life🤣🤣
I was expecting the new property/holiday let business to now to be live, she did a live a couple of months ago regarding this. She was going to do a tiktok series about it..... clearly another load of made up shit!

Also what happened to the female boss awards? Website dissappeared, again its never mentioned. I hope she refunded all the people (i doubt there was many 🤣) who nominated themselves!

gingrog

VIP Member
Reminds me of when I was at school and wrote big to fill pages. This is to the extreme though, wasted pages with gigantic images. More spelling and grammar mistakes ('tecinques'?). Not to mention the content looking bare bones basic eg. A good business needs a good SEO, write your SEO plan here. You could do better googling for 10 minutes.

Attachments

• Haha

Jem1975

My god I think she’s one of the strangest creatures I’ve ever come across.
The hair…those nails🥴
Her mouth it’s like she has too much saliva and she’s almost childlike and needs her mouth wiping.
She is still a hinch wannabe she wrinkles her nose up…points with those horrific nails…copies the way she talks and same mannerisms🙄
There’s no way on this earth PMP made any profit and she must think we have fallen out the silly tree to believe Evri lost £10,000 worth of parcels she’s never seen £1000 never mind £10000😂

• Haha

Lynx

VIP Member
In her own words, ‘She‘s been the same since she dropped out of her mums Fanny’. Yes, we do know what you mean, Selina. “Some dumb bird from Essex, who don’t know nuffink”

Enough said.
She'll lose so much business based on her damn awful social media accounts. Yes, she's getting some business, but probably MLM social media huns and other people who also on the same 'dropped out of their mum' a fanny' wave length. She's all glitter, diamantés and fuscia pink satin tat.

Reactions: 3

icecreamdolly

I love this thread so much, just wish all her ‘followers’ could see the truth. And why does no-one comment on those god awful nails, I mean Jesus the white tips are halfway down her nail. Cheap, tacky, just like her. I have money to pay for a business coach but her business history and standards are just down the toilet, one look at her business page screams scam. But at least she provides us with entertainment and lessons about how NOT to run a business

Reactions: 3