Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PatsyK

Chatty Member
I watch her and I can't believe what I am seeing, how the hell can she coach anyone into anything. She's clueless, don't have a career or a history of owning successful businesses. I am just baffled with her.

Reactions: 2

gingrog

VIP Member
Free advertising?! Has she been smoking crack?!

She's posted she only made a few quid over the weekend and is worried how she'll pay her bills the following week. You would think the boss bitch CEO would know how to budget and stop flittering money on stuff for her "image". Absolute car crash viewing.

And just putting this here, for when she pops by again xxx

• Haha

Georgiew

I’m really confused by her story? Why she making light of credit card debt? Surly as a business coach she should be promoting avoiding any debts

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
She's posted quite a long video about her declining health, which doctors tried to fob her off as fibromyalgia/arthritis. It's progressively worsened, and now she has started having speech stammers, so is now looking to be neurological.

Ah well that’s sad to hear no matter what you think of her. Thanks for responding.

Giselle

Chatty Member
Documenting her "hair journey" on her buisness page that is nothing to do with hairdressing! Ever the professional! And if she was the boss bitch she makes out she is, she'd be in the salon having her hair coloured! 🙄
And she’d also get her teeth sorted …. They are gross 🤢

• Haha

Katie718

The stats on this new business dont add up
10k followers in 24 hours, yet only 40 likes on the page, 1 or 2 likes on posts and around 200 views on the reels. Someone has been buying followers! I have watched the live about the new business where once again her inbox is full, people are being rude, everyone is desperate to join (over 400 applicants apparently)! How does she come up with this bullshit!

What happened to the coach me app? Has that ended already?!

Im sure after she closed pnp she was selling herself as a wedding planner. She went on lives saying how she had multiple bookings yet weeks later the page disappeared and nothing more was ever said 🤣

She is clearly not as busy coaching as she makes out!

She should. Take her down a peg or two, out of her echo chamber of her "friving" boss babez and mlm huns.
I 100% agree, I can't honestly see how she is making money her stuff looks utterly shit. I think she is lying and massively over exaggerating. She has no reviews, positive customer feedback, her socials arent posted on enough for a "full time" coach.

PennyPop

Chatty Member
Just caught up on the plagiarism saga...oh my god!! Selina has more front that Blackpool! She completely ignored the point Olivia was making and totally patronised her. And then to have the cheek to suggest they 'collab' when she's been outed as a plagiarist and a liar!! She's laughable. She has absolutely no credibility, I can't believe she thinks she is a professional, successful business woman!

So those female awards things she set up obviously wasn't getting enough attention, so you can now get a selina allen business award ! Who is she to decide who's worthy of an award 😅

• Haha

Lynx

VIP Member
I can’t seem to find any of her ‘company’s’ On company’s house
I don't think Allen is her surname, she has a different surname on Facebook, can't remember what it is! I don't think either is on companies house. If she had a six figure business, which means profit in a financial year, you would have thought she would have set up as a limited company, especially as she claims her auntie is an accountant. I'm sure it's better financially duento business tax being a lower rate, and then you pay yourself an income out of some of the profit.

Also, has she moved out of that flat?

Katie718

I will be very surprised if she actually does the course. A few months ago she kept going on about buying a house? Not sure what happened to that.
It amazes me that anyone would pay for her to coach them about business when her knowledge is actually extremely limited and what she does know is basically nothing you couldnt find out from google! She never had a 6 figure business from pnp. She used to beg for orders and say how skint she was on lives. The same as claiming she had multiple staff working for her when actually it was just a family member!! Oh and the claims she worked 7 days a week, 24 hrs a day, no you did tues-fri and some days she would be on fb live on the train at midday as she was just going in!
I just find her lazy, just go and get an actually job that will pay you a wage every month! Does her boyfriend work because he always seems to be at home playing games?

Her saying new post about not doing anything for 5 years.
Does she know that’s life? At some point you’ll finish your degree, finish decorating your home, get the promotions you want & you will settle?.

however spouting all this out when she’s still in the same grotty flat, no job in sight & continues to try to launch one failed business after another.

• Haha