Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katie718

The photos she's used of herself for the rayless business just make her look dirty in my opinion, like she needs a good wash.
If she has sorted all these products put herself and isn't just sticking her labels on a private label one, she's has made a mistake putting the recycling logo on there, all the proper government certification is needed to use that to prove they have tested it. And I have no idea if the product itself needs any legal testing before selling, but I guess the actual manufacturer will have done that !!
She has just brought from a wholesaler and stuck her own label on them.

Has she updated on her cancer scare yet?

Katie718

A few months ago i remember she went on live to say she wouldn't be offering discounts as her products are already at such a low price..... soon changed her mind!

Im so sick of hearing about how successful pnp was! No i wasnt evri never lost £10k worth of parcels as you never generated that many order's! The 'business' closed as it wasnt making enough money to cover the overheads!
Does anyone remember towards the end of pnp when she had the 'buyer' who was going to make the business bigger than vistaprint. He had given her thousands to grow the business and how they were now producing the prints in a factory (she even promised a factory tour 🤣) Then suddenly the business closed and he was never mentioned again!

Jem1975

She’s got nothing wrong with her at all it’s another thing she’s dreamed up like her 6 figure business🥴
And is she in some kind of bedsit now not that grotty flat?

~vix~83~

VIP Member
Her hand movements lol I did a video for our housing association about social media a few years ago….I had to move my hands for them to film to break up seein me hahaha it’s like that lol I cringe when it pops up on my memories!

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
What does a business coach actually do? Wouldn’t you need one tailored to your business (so if you’re running a shop you need a shop one…) or am I being really thick

Is she really that desperate for attention, that she's reading out Reddit stories ? I'm sure someone who was apparently that dyslexic couldn't comfortably do that ??

~vix~83~

VIP Member
I watched one of her reels about how to do content….Most of it ia common sense. It is buzzuire how she is making money. Clearly off the back of the “‘mrs hinch” followers.

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
She seems work shy to me. Always looking for a way to make money without leaving her sofa. She’s tried being Mrs Hinch, printing and this copy business coach thing. None of it original or her ideas and work. I’m genuinely sorry if she’s got mobility issues at such a young age though.

gingrog

VIP Member
She posted that people forget she has a kid, lol wut?! Cut to every single live and her barking at the poor lad to get out, she's "busy working".

Mate, you work with MLM huns. No one cares if your kid pops in. I work in a stuffy corporate environment, if my daughter pops up, everyones quite happy to say hello. I'm not shouting at her to get out because she needs my help with something.

gingrog

VIP Member
None of it makes any sense.

She said no business is made over night, it takes years to establish. Yet her ventures are opening one week and never mentioned the week after.

Every time she goes live she speaks to her little boy like crap if he asks something. In the same breath she is talking about image is everything as a business.

She is all over the place.

gingrog

VIP Member
I think it's genuine, and if that's the case, I do feel really sorry for her. Highlights how dismissive healthcare can be when it comes to things like this. Must be fucking scary, especially having a young dependant.