Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

newaroundhere123

her rude gal accent is doing my head in - ya local 'boss man' shop tango video had me. She honestly thinks talking about her a-shole is making her hilarious to everyone 🤮

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
I think her son is deaf? Or something like that. She probably doesn’t want to expose him to potential trolls/online insults.

Marley234

What did she say?!
I can’t remember exactly but it was along the lines of as long as you pay your rent and council tax it’s okay. Saying that everyone will be in debt soon and in general just bad advice. I understand everyone is going to struggle over winter but telling people that getting into debt is inevitable and okay was really stressing me out, especially knowing that your energy provider can force you to get a prepayment meter if you don’t pay which is worse in the long run as whatever you top up they take a percentage off immediately to repay your debt but she didn’t mention that 🙄 i understand she’s got to make content and be relatable but I wish she’d refer people to Martin Lewis or somebody who actually knows the full details of things and isn’t encouraging vulnerable people to just get into more debt and bury their head in the sand

PennyPop

Chatty Member
Her business went bust so who the heck would pay for advice from her?! And if she has time to write another e-book, she can't be as busy as she claims!

Lynx

VIP Member
The woman that says never do sales, never lower your prices..she's got a sale on, and has dropped her business that's for sale down about 2 grand since advertising it just a few days ago 🥲😅
What business is she selling?!

gingrog

VIP Member
Her teeth look so much better for a good clean and whiten IMO. They looked caked in plaque before. I wonder what the composite will look like, I'm intrigued!

gingrog

VIP Member
I agree, but there was just something about that stammer ! I do feel for her, and know how she feels in my own life issues, but it just feels, exaggerated I guess.
Yeah I get that. The weird post a tattler shared a while back which, looking back, was clearly her, mentioned fairly serious health decline. The fact she has kept it fairly under wraps until now kinda confirms my thinking. We'll see I suppose!

icecreamdolly

It’s THRIVE!!!! With a TH not a F for fucks sake 🙄🙄why am I still seeing this thing on my suggested, she claims it’s Facebook not showing her posts so she’s getting no interaction, hun it’s because people are finally learning what you are and all you spout is BS! 🤣🤣