Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
As much as I dislike her, she's very clever getting people on board/gaining sympathy with the apparent rude messages she gets - seems like a lovely conversation she had with herself there asking for a discount 🙄 🤣

Also a woman she has had an on/off feud with (apparent police investigations, threats of court, etc) seems to be commenting on posts again!!?? Why, just leave it be, you've learnt your lesson before surely.

gingrog

VIP Member
Another pretend award you have to pay for ! £375 for that one according to the website. It's not really an award in my eyes if you have to nominate yourself and pay for the privilege
Yes, I just looked at this. It's an absolute con. Seems to be a 'thing' that is popular atm to get money out of people. I checked it wasn't her doing like the Female Boss one which she is trying to cash in on.

"Award winning coach"...an award which no one has heard of, I have nominated myself and paid for the privilege. Fucking embarrassing and not credible.

Lynx

VIP Member
Reminds me of when I was at school and wrote big to fill pages. This is to the extreme though, wasted pages with gigantic images. More spelling and grammar mistakes ('tecinques'?). Not to mention the content looking bare bones basic eg. A good business needs a good SEO, write your SEO plan here. You could do better googling for 10 minutes.
I know she has claimed to be dyslexic, but surely spellcheck would pick up 'understaing' instead of 'understanding'. 🤔 Also Selina, here's some business advice, you need to set your spellchecker to British English not American English.

newaroundhere123

It's definitely her! No doubt about it. I thought her aunt was an accountant and giving her business advice. She would have been so much better off setting up as a Ltd business, because if it all goes wrong, the business debt isn't personal! The anon post says she is self employed, which we know she is as she isn't on Companies House with an active business (with any of her surnames).

If it is her, it seems a crazy time to home school when it looks like she has a lot of medical issues, plus might need to go and get a 9 until 5 job to ensure she is earning. I know a family who have problems with their child's school, a lovely family, but the school wouldn't help with his needs, so they moved him to another school where they are amazing at supporting him.
she's probably looking at ways she could claim more money I'm guessing

Katie718

I think anything was going to be better than the before! I do agree that they look big! I dont understand why she didnt get the bottom ones done if it was only £1000 more!
Shes just gone with the cheapest option she could!

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
I 100% agree, I can't honestly see how she is making money her stuff looks utterly shit. I think she is lying and massively over exaggerating. She has no reviews, positive customer feedback, her socials arent posted on enough for a "full time" coach.
I had a look at her Facebook page (blocked on tik tok as i commented grey used to be her signature colour 😂). She has thousands of followers but less than a handful of likes. Taking in so much money but still in her council flat. She’s in dreamland 😂

gingrog

VIP Member
I feel a bit guilty saying it but her new teeth look rough, they look very false and chunky imo

At least she likes them 😂
Made worse by how crooked, overcrowded, and small her bottom teeth are in comparison.

I know she has the issue with missing teeth, but yeah...I'd of just buggered off to Turkey. I know it's not recommended, but in her case what's there to lose? Losing the lot and having dentures would look better.

Jem1975

Oh! Hahaha. Just looked! So there's Carly with a gorgeous outdoors pool behind her. Then zoom into her mirrored glasses and you'll see she is actually in a bathroom, complete with cluttered windowsil, sink and loo.
Haha who is this??

gingrog

VIP Member
100%, everything matches up, even down to her partner working part-time.

I wonder why her partner works part-time when they've clearly had money issues for years.

Also, she not longer appears to be in her old flat and is in newer accommodation, which now appears to be privately rented. I'm sure she moved after her last business went bust.

Also, ages ago she said the courier lost £10k of packages but the debt is £25k, so she had racked up a considerable business debt without inckuding the "lost packages". In addition the £10k would have been retail price, rather than actual cost.
Nah, she's always been in that council flat. Every now and then she bleats on about moving (wasn't they moving not so long ago?). She never does though. Thinking about it, wasn't she also investing in a seaside chalet at some point?

Anyway. One thing we can all agree on, no matter how much she tries the IG smoke and mirror game...she is absolutely fucking terrible with money. Her thinking she had any place advising anyone about money or business, is so so soo wrong.

Those screenshots show that the period previous to 1st October were considerably lower, if it was 55% up. Seems odd considering she was meant to be taking December off for a holiday of a lifetime !

PennyPop

Chatty Member
She's only appeared to have it 5 minutes, what is she on about?! I'm guessing because they have been turfed out the old flat.
Yeah, never seemed to have a car before did she? I don't even think she can drive can she? Sounds like they live in 1 room now from what she was saying?