Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gingrog

VIP Member
So we had the TikTok of her talking about the skin tags on her (brown) arsehole, now we have one about the contents of her shit. Strap in, lads.

• Sick
Reactions: 1

gingrog

VIP Member
She's definitely bought those followers, or just changed name from when she had it as a home account/other crap she's peddled and just deleted the old photos ect. So her actual followers aren't small businesses so there's no interest. She hasn't got an organic following from "business coaching" and being a business mogel she should know this! What gets me is if she was making money why close was it a print business? Ultimately I think she wants to do as little work as possible to get money. I wonder what other business coaches she's stole from.
100%. I said earlier on in the thread, she's desperate to own a successful mlm so everyone else can make her money. Everything she's peddled out surrounds a membership, or affiliate programme.

The old "6 figures in sales business", which doesn't take into consideration costs etc. Hence why she has absolutely nothing to show for it. Wallpaper peeling off the walls, a gaming chair that looks like its been eaten...yeah, fooling no one with half a brain, sorry.

gingrog

VIP Member
Business Babezzz - 10k page followers (of which, the follower list is hidden, wonder why!?) But only 60 page likes and 5 likes on a recent post.

Yeah. Yeah, that adds up... 🤡

PennyPop

Chatty Member
She's definitely not as busy as she makes out. And I don't see those platforms being as popular as she's making out either. I don't believe anything she says!

PennyPop

Chatty Member
Documenting her "hair journey" on her buisness page that is nothing to do with hairdressing! Ever the professional! And if she was the boss bitch she makes out she is, she'd be in the salon having her hair coloured! 🙄

PennyPop

Chatty Member
She's started a new part time job today hasn't she? I assume this is just to cover until aaaaaall the money starts rolling in in Feburary, right?

gingrog

VIP Member
I know! I know she's trying, but she doesn't come across as professional, she just looks like a child who is playing shop.

She's ran Print Me Pretty with some success but then it all went tits up. Then what happened to her other businesses? I sure she started a clothing business, another one was eyelashes and then also a bath bomb business, they all vanished.

I get the impression that she thinks this is an easier way to earn money. If Print Me Pretty was that successful I don't get why she has just finished it? Surely you'd take the couriers to court for loss of earnings.
Yes! That is exactly what it's like, 'playing'.

She lies, a lot. She said she used to have a business called Selina's Boutique when she was at school, "It never made much money, only £500 a week". Then it was the kids clothing, then it was eyelashes, then it was bath stuff, back to clothing. All no longer exist.

She has said PMP was a 6 figure business!! She seemed to be doing okay (God knows how), but expanded beyond the businesses means. If she had stayed at home and not bought and sold so much tat (sorry, stock) it would have been fine. The crap with the courier doesn't ring true, and the buy out clearly fell through.

By her own admission she is terrible with money and is frequently complaining about being skint and not being able to afford the upcoming cost of living rises. She says all this with a mac computer in front of her. Wasn't she apparently buying a house too? All lies.

I genuinely feel sorry for the mlm huns paying her to advise. She knows absolutely nothing. People have allegedly paid for weeks of training, for something that will fizzle out shortly.

Lynx

VIP Member
I'm also annoyed that she must be using a old database of email address to spam for her new businesses. I must have been on a printme pretty one, now I'm getting Fempreneur Templates emails, which I did not sign up for. I'm sure that can't be allowed in the gdpr or whatever? Selina perhaps use your law course to look in to this, when you read this comment!!!
Report her to the Information Commissioner's Office! Really annoys me when this happens, it's so unprofessional!

gingrog

VIP Member
"I make more in an hour than you do in a week"

But posts about her daily target being £100? She needs to up her bullshit game, honestly. Also, considering she had PMP with all her organisers and crap, why on earth has she got a Poundshop white board with her targets on? I agree with a poster above, faking it before she makes it.

PennyPop

Chatty Member
There seems to be no interaction on her social media posts, no likes or comments, and it shows views as well doesn't it, which are low. The figures don't match her words ! Perhaps she should be following one her own masterclasses !
The only time she gets interaction is the posts about kArEnS or her hair!

There seems to be no interaction on her social media posts, no likes or comments, and it shows views as well doesn't it, which are low. The figures don't match her words ! Perhaps she should be following one her own masterclasses !

Lynx

VIP Member
Nah, she's always been in that council flat. Every now and then she bleats on about moving (wasn't they moving not so long ago?). She never does though. Thinking about it, wasn't she also investing in a seaside chalet at some point?

Anyway. One thing we can all agree on, no matter how much she tries the IG smoke and mirror game...she is absolutely fucking terrible with money. Her thinking she had any place advising anyone about money or business, is so so soo wrong.
A bankrupt business adviser. Also, as far as I am aware if you're a solicitor you can't practice if you're bankrupt, and she is apparently studying for a law degree.

I honestly thought she had moved as she out some photos up of her awards nights when it was a zoom meeting didn't seem to be that flat. Also her office seemed to have a different background. It was just an assumption though! Never heard of the council asking you to move out, unless in rent arrears.

(I have looked node closely and can see it's the same wallpaper etc in the background).

gingrog

VIP Member
Puts a post up about being confused about open university and how student finance works...12 hours later has apparently enrolled to do a law degree!? Another knee jerk reaction. Not something you want to be considering lightly