Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsHater

Chatty Member
Are the snippets of her business meant to be showcasing what she does? Because if this is her intention, it’s not even making sense. it’s not coaching, it’s video memes 🤨

PennyPop

Chatty Member
I'd be willing to bet she's lifted the contents of these books from Google! She's a wannabe! I can't get over the statement about earning a weeks worth in an hour, how can she honestly think that's believable?!

gingrog

VIP Member
Business babes is now on 20k following yet still only 87 likes and hardly any engagement on posts! Could she make it anymore obvious that she has paid for followers!

What happened to Coach me? We heard about this non stop for weeks then nothing.... another failed business idea!!
Haha, Coach Me was a right wet fart. I wonder how many people actually paid? Seems like she's very keen to create something where everyone else does the work for her and/or quick money. She has toned everything down on all her other "businesses".

This Buisness Babezzz is a hoot. What's all the crap generic stock videos about!? The Windows 95 clipart logo? Soooooo profesh 💅

Lynx

VIP Member
Is this even legal? Can you really turn males away if they want business advice? Selina, I have some business advice for you, for free, don't limit your market unnecessarily by descriminating on gender. It's not like you're providing a specific service such as nursing where you can specify.

Three years building an online presence? Three years being a Mrs Hinch wannabe, making her home grey, hoarding products and selling stories about her teeth. She was trying to be an influencer.

Attachments

Now she's trying to make it as a TikTok-er...she literally throws shit at the wall and waits for something to stick! 😂
Is there something going on with her lips as well, or is it a filter ? Still flogging that thrive membership too, if it was that good surely it would be snapped up at that price. I've unfortunately seen a download she did for free a few weeks back, is that is what People are actually paying for, it's shocking!

gingrog

VIP Member
Blantantly reading off a script on that video about pricing! Come on, Sel! If you're a professional business coach, this should all be in your head!
I always want to be like...who?! Who is openly saying to anyone "you're too fucking expensive!" often enough to warrant her coaching about it. I take it this happen all the time in the mlm hun world?!

Her and her made up stories so she can go off on a word vomit tangent with absolutely zero substance.

Lynx

VIP Member
Haha I went and had a check and her live the other night was with that god awful peeling wallpaper in her bedroom.

The awards, she went and stayed somewhere I think.

That post though, the similarities are insane...
It's definitely her! No doubt about it. I thought her aunt was an accountant and giving her business advice. She would have been so much better off setting up as a Ltd business, because if it all goes wrong, the business debt isn't personal! The anon post says she is self employed, which we know she is as she isn't on Companies House with an active business (with any of her surnames).

If it is her, it seems a crazy time to home school when it looks like she has a lot of medical issues, plus might need to go and get a 9 until 5 job to ensure she is earning. I know a family who have problems with their child's school, a lovely family, but the school wouldn't help with his needs, so they moved him to another school where they are amazing at supporting him.

gingrog

VIP Member
This post from the woman who went live for over an hour to about 3 people addressing every single Tattle post about her 🤣 What a melt.

Screenshot_20230216_084652_Facebook.jpg

gingrog

VIP Member
How on earth she thinks she has the knowledge and experience to advise on business is mind blowing and frankly hilarious. I can't take her seriously at all.