Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubbles85

VIP Member
I feel bad but she can’t be that surprised, her teeth are awful. It’s like someone not using someone for an advert because they’re fat or ugly, it’s not nice but it’s just life isn’t it?

Lynx

VIP Member
That has to be her!!!
100%, everything matches up, even down to her partner working part-time.

I wonder why her partner works part-time when they've clearly had money issues for years.

Also, she not longer appears to be in her old flat and is in newer accommodation, which now appears to be privately rented. I'm sure she moved after her last business went bust.

Also, ages ago she said the courier lost £10k of packages but the debt is £25k, so she had racked up a considerable business debt without inckuding the "lost packages". In addition the £10k would have been retail price, rather than actual cost.

Lynx

VIP Member
I can’t remember exactly but it was along the lines of as long as you pay your rent and council tax it’s okay. Saying that everyone will be in debt soon and in general just bad advice. I understand everyone is going to struggle over winter but telling people that getting into debt is inevitable and okay was really stressing me out, especially knowing that your energy provider can force you to get a prepayment meter if you don’t pay which is worse in the long run as whatever you top up they take a percentage off immediately to repay your debt but she didn’t mention that 🙄 i understand she’s got to make content and be relatable but I wish she’d refer people to Martin Lewis or somebody who actually knows the full details of things and isn’t encouraging vulnerable people to just get into more debt and bury their head in the sand
Sorry, just catching up! That's such bad advice. She's definitely not someone I would take advice from! We've been building up our credit on our fuel account since March, so we hopefully have enough to take us through winter without getting into any debt. But if you end up in too much debt and don't arrange a payment plan or don't pay anything it will get sold onto debt collectors eventually!

gingrog

VIP Member
She's started a new part time job today hasn't she? I assume this is just to cover until aaaaaall the money starts rolling in in Feburary, right?
After she harped on about not being able to get a job due to no GCSE's and no references!!

After working alongside recruiting for various roles I don't think we've ever checked for GCSE's. As for references, wouldn't necessarily matter. Most entry level jobs won't give two hoots. I worked for myself prior to being in a corporate environment and it was never an issue.

Weak excuse IMO.

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
A bit concerning that she’s allowing “trauma coaches” to buy a certified coach logo. Surely you should have some qualifications for that.

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
I think her son is deaf? Or something like that. She probably doesn’t want to expose him to potential trolls/online insults.

Marley234

What did she say?!
I can’t remember exactly but it was along the lines of as long as you pay your rent and council tax it’s okay. Saying that everyone will be in debt soon and in general just bad advice. I understand everyone is going to struggle over winter but telling people that getting into debt is inevitable and okay was really stressing me out, especially knowing that your energy provider can force you to get a prepayment meter if you don’t pay which is worse in the long run as whatever you top up they take a percentage off immediately to repay your debt but she didn’t mention that 🙄 i understand she’s got to make content and be relatable but I wish she’d refer people to Martin Lewis or somebody who actually knows the full details of things and isn’t encouraging vulnerable people to just get into more debt and bury their head in the sand

PennyPop

Chatty Member
Her business went bust so who the heck would pay for advice from her?! And if she has time to write another e-book, she can't be as busy as she claims!