Selfloveliv #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Social media a career?! Give over Liv 🤣

And what is with this need for self asked narc validating Q&As by these cuntfluencers. It was cringy in the 00s and it just reeks of desperation now 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I thought the exact same thing. What happened to the binge eating disorder that was brought up during Covid time was it? It’s never been mentioned again. Also the talk about how she resented doing things regarding Pidge when she barely did anything in the first place.

Reactions: 4
Proof she makes up many of her problems for the ✨content✨
In todays episode of "things that didnt happen in Livs life"
Hun, there really is nothing wrong with losing a little bit of weight or watching your diet or gym more (woth the right workout youll see some awesome changes) .
Id say diet more so than anything... Thats bloating(?)
Especially if its affecting your mental health state?!
Difficult I guess with your ED past but clearly you are not happy in your current body 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Struggling to balance "two" jobs/a job and extra curricular activities.... Welcome to the real world Liv 🙄

Reactions: 6
her PART TIME retail job is taking over? I guess th rest of the time is too busy filled with PR invites To things she never mentioned previously and endless zizzis trips, it must be so hard to find time to do something that someone isn't paying her for!

Reactions: 5
- begs for free Hozier tickets
- gets free Hozier tickets
- leaves Hozier before he’s even performed after using free tickets

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20230713-180746.png

Has to mention that she isn't drinking alcohol every time she goes out. I think it's now safe to assume that Liv is definitely sober! 😅 We don't require proof

Reactions: 2
Liv the legal expert spouting off bullshit. She really is thick. “What they’ve done is illegal…I don’t really understand what’s gone on.”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Liv the legal expert spouting off bullshit. She really is thick. “What they’ve done is illegal…I don’t really understand what’s gone on.”
So she doesn't know the full story but says he's a "n**ce". How would she know if she doesn't know the full story? She's just jumping on another story to try and be relevant. It doesn't help that her speech is so bad, I can't understand half of what she says

Reactions: 4
She’s a bleeping idiot. Admits she doesn’t know the story so why comment on it?

Just stfu you mumbling nobody.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anything to bring up mental health and bring it back to her. She’s just showing how ignorant and stupid she is

‘The fact that this person is not going to be charged… baffles me. Because, they’ve done a crime.’

The silly cow must be baffled a lot of the time. It would take 30 seconds of reading the news reports to see that the police have no evidence of a crime being committed.

This is the problem with the mob mentality and people who just call someone a n*nce with absolutely no idea what's happened. Eejit

The dress of dreams is completely and utterly ruined by the cheap and tacky tattoos scrawled all over her. Ugh.