Selfloveliv #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she just go to therapy to sort out her desperate need to be liked already 🙄 rather than just treating insta like a therapy space. Her content is all over the place at the moment - one minute she’s a fashion influencer, the next a mental health champion but only when it suits her, the next she’s a lifestyle guru. Some consistency would be great.

Reactions: 1
I don’t rate those gym sets on anyone over a size 12. I think they are very unforgiving. The colour is lovely with her skin and hair too. She really suits pastels and bright summery colours.

Just been catching up on the old liv

She is now saying she is struggling with a certain eating behaviour and is looking into private therapy.

Oh and she is posting links to other instagrammers (probably hoping she will get a share and gain followers on the back of those with more followers)

Has she never mentioned her dystonia again , since "having botox"

Attachments

Just been catching up on the old liv

She is now saying she is struggling with a certain eating behaviour and is looking into private therapy.

Oh and she is posting links to other instagrammers (probably hoping she will get a share and gain followers on the back of those with more followers)

Has she never mentioned her dystonia again , since "having botox"
Bet she’ll mention the dystonia again soon! Noticing a lot of squinting in the love island commentary tonight.

I find the belly posts to be quite disingenuous personally. I get that she’s struggling with body image, but don’t find what she does say to be particularly helpful or insightful. It doesn’t feel like a lot of it comes from her, it feels like she recycles what other influencers in this arena are saying or doing, rather than it genuinely being her perspective

Reactions: 4
I'm really struggling with hearing her speak. Has she got a speech impediment? She always sounds like there's so much bleeping spit in her mouth 🤮🤮 makes me feel sick! Is there any reason why she hasn't gotten her teeth sorted out yet?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm really struggling with hearing her speak. Has she got a speech impediment? She always sounds like there's so much bleeping spit in her mouth 🤮🤮 makes me feel sick! Is there any reason why she hasn't gotten her teeth sorted out yet?!
I can never understand half of what she is saying. Thank god for the captions on the screen

I've always said this....lol

She also talks way too fast which just makes it worse.

Who the hell is voting for her to be influencer of the year....I seen her name on Grace victories Post (which has all the voting choices)

Sober for 2 years from alcohol and other stuff anyone get the impression liv is not the type to do hard core stuff but would say she did to seem cool 🤣🤣

Btw not mocking addiction know its tough had family members deal with it however with liv i never know what to believe

Reactions: 5
Bet she’ll mention the dystonia again soon! Noticing a lot of squinting in the love island commentary tonight.

I find the belly posts to be quite disingenuous personally. I get that she’s struggling with body image, but don’t find what she does say to be particularly helpful or insightful. It doesn’t feel like a lot of it comes from her, it feels like she recycles what other influencers in this arena are saying or doing, rather than it genuinely being her perspective
Mentioned her eyes today!! She's had her Botox so all is well again 🤣🤣

• Haha
Has she mentioned grief lately...as in done a few stories about how low she's feeling. Followed by a story thanking everyone for their concern (her need to be loved has been filled)