Selfloveliv #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im glad to see Liv up and moving. Maybe the new found endorphins will spir her on to showering/bathing/maintaining her personal hygiene more often too? Although I fear itll be short Liv'd 😜
Dunno about the hygiene aspect as she looks even greasier than ever! You'd think the fact that she's sweating copious amounts would make her want to shower more but clearly not 😬

Did anyone watch the YouTube vid? You’d think the amount of influencers Liv follows and interacts with, she’d know what kind of content people like? Sitting down with a checklist of things to mumble about is not it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Dunno about the hygiene aspect as she looks even greasier than ever! You'd think the fact that she's sweating copious amounts would make her want to shower more but clearly not 😬
I did think that too and as much as Im for honesty real life on SM seeing her dripping with sweat turned my stomach. You just know shes going to smell bad with it too 😥

Why the duck is Liv posting comments on racist Elle Swifts photos? She's so far up her arse it's embarrassing.

Reactions: 3
Why the duck is Liv posting comments on racist Elle Swifts photos? She's so far up her arse it's embarrassing.
So repulsive. Just proves that her reaction was performative and she didn’t actually care much about what happened. Disgusting.
Sure, Elle may have changed but imo, she lost her right to being an influencer. If you said any of what she did in a ‘real job’, you’d be fired. It’s disgusting how she’s regained and people like Liv who boost her up, undermine the communities affected by Elle’s words.
She’s just as bad for this. Guilty by association.

Reactions: 4
Is she doing a podcast 🫣 with that annunciation 😩 (or is it enunciation? Whichever)
Someone said “you have the best voice for a podcast”, really hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just listened to the trailer for the podcast out of curiosity. I need subtitles for it, don’t understand a thing she’s saying.

Reactions: 2
She's literally turned up the music volume so loud and is speaking quickly and quietly as duck so I don't bleeping know what she said from my ears, but from her captions it looks like they're going to steal other people's stories and talk about them on a podcast?

You know, when choosing podcasts I like to find people with voices I like and can actually understand, so I'll give it a miss thanks

“Send boos” would’ve worked far better as a YouTube series opposed to a podcast. She could’ve travelled the country going to different haunted locations but no, that would be far too much effort and creativity 😂

Free tickets to a band she’s never mentioned loving before. Now it’s all about them. Annoyance from someone who was meant to see them in Glasgow and they had to cancel!!!! Plus she’s not a size 16 who is she kidding

• Heart
That outfit was awful but it was made worse with her neck chin and greasy hair scraped back

Free tickets to a band she’s never mentioned loving before. Now it’s all about them. Annoyance from someone who was meant to see them in Glasgow and they had to cancel!!!! Plus she’s not a size 16 who is she kidding
It’s trendy to like blink-182 rn now for various reasons
- millennial nostalgia
- new music by them
- the fact travis barker is a celebrity in his own right AND married to a kardashian so that automatically makes them appealing

I cannot understand why companies continue to give this 'influencer' free pr products, she does F-all to promote them once she has them.
Gifted a stay in a luxury cabin with a hot tub- not once did she show them actually enjoying time there, just moaning about being on her period and watching YouTube videos
Gifted doughnuts a couple of weeks ago, basically took a photo to say she was given them for free and moved on
Gifted blink 182 tickets- why? Who wants to see her screaming about a band she has never mentioned before, I am sure they have plenty of proper fans and don't need this 'promotion' (if you could even call it that)
All she actually promotes is the affiliate links because it will get her some money

Reactions: 4