Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
This is my problem with influencers!! Their content is never noteworthy, just self obsessed pictures or videos of themselves!
Followed by whinging and woe is me posts seeking out gratification from a bunch of strangers. I dont get it.

Im a nurse. I know I/we get slated for believing in fair pay for the job I/we do however I certainly dont go looking for arguments or negative comments to share etc.
I turn up ar my palce of work and carry on with the job I love and am passionate about without 2nd thought. I do it because it's who I am, not work shy, and I bloody enjoy it (and it pays the bills and hobbies)

Then there's this bunch if entitled grifrers getting things for free and sitting on their lazy backsides whilst doing it. The world has gone bonkers thanks to SM. Liv ince was someone I admired for being (what appeared) open and honest. Now shes just like the rest and it'll be a hard unfollow from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

ekl2000

VIP Member
1BBDC108-C0B6-41EB-A78E-D9CD436F280C.jpeg

the whole community are thinking ‘Christ I’m glad Selfloveliv reminded me to take my meds. What would we do without her’

• Haha
Reactions: 12

moomoomama

I bet she’s insufferable to live with! Slobbish, smells a bit funky, talks loudly about mindless crap when you’re watching something instead of being considerate and leaving the room. No wonder the poor bloke is messaging her sister

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've been looking at Liv's instagram since I read the body-positive thread. Out of all the accounts mentioned in that thread this is the one that's intrigued me the most because, as you all have discussed, there is so much that's bizarre.

Why doesn't she iron clothes? How does she get any clothing company to give her freebies or pay for sponsored content when she won't even iron the clothes? It doesn't even feel like she thinks about coordinating the items - it feels like she receives them, throws them on, takes pictures and that's it. I took a look at her TikTok and she got some Missguided freebies and the level of thought in the reel was non-existent. She just exclaimed about how lovely the thing was, lots of 'just look at this X, isn't it just lovely, thank you Missguided' and acting and as though Missguided had gifted her things because they are friends and not as a business transaction.

It also strikes me that she doesn't know how to style for her current figure at all. It's not the easiest figure to style for, fair enough, because it's all on her tummy and her chin, rather than spread all over or on her hips and thighs. Liv currently seems to be mostly wearing summer full-length dresses that have no shape - it's not selling me plus-size fashion to me at all. Add to that the greasy hair and the bad make-up, I don't know why any fashion company would collab with her.

Then there's all the 'I gained weight and I don't care', 'I've gained weight and I'm still happy.' I don't think that's true at all, I don't think she is happy. If she was happy, she wouldn't have to spend all this time convincing herself and us that she is. I also don't like this message of 'you're gaining and gaining weight? Don't worry because you're amazing and so strong!' and 'Stayed in bed and not washed your hair all week? That doesn't matter because you're still a boss bitch.' It's like, I get it - I would never shame someone for putting on weight, especially during difficult times like the pandemic, and she's right that a person's value isn't based on what they weigh. But the more weight you have the more likely you are, especially when partnered with an inactive lifestyle, that you will have health complications. Surely if you love and value the person then you'd want to help them be healthier and happier by helping them out of their rut, rather than telling them the rut is fine and they're doing great.

I put on a lot of weight due to the pandemic and I was miserable about it - and speaking to a friend they told me about online exercise classes they'd been doing during the pandemic. I signed up and pretty quickly I was sleeping better and over the months I've lost weight and gained muscle. It's made me feel much better than the 'it's great being fat' message because it's not great being fat. You're just more tired and everything is more difficult.

I would say r.e if Liv is on sertraline that I found that pretty awful for weight gain. It gave me a much bigger appetite than I have metabolism and Liv might be experiencing that side effect also. But then it appears from this thread that she hardly ever remembers to take it. 😅

simonsaysshutup

As someone who works in a pharmacy I can safely say that we just love to single out individual people, be absolutely rude to them for no reason and not give them their medication for the hell of it. It makes our job so much easier 🙄

lols84

Chatty Member
I think it’s vile of Liv to act like a victim in this whole situation? I actually fucking hate influencers recently, I can’t bare the entitlement of them. She didn’t pay to go to download, didn’t even try to get tickets with her own money and last minute went on the beg for tickets and got them just because she didn’t want to be left out lol.
She’s posted no worthwhile content from the experience so what is she exactly influencing?

• Heart

lols84

Chatty Member
Why do influencers always word shit like we can all drop what we’re doing and go on holiday? I would love to be sat in a sangria bar not worrying about anything with the love of my life but I unfortunately live in our cost of living crisis reality and cannot do that 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 10

ekl2000

VIP Member
Her email signature having instagram and YouTube in different font sizes is making my eye twitch

• Haha

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
Sorry Hun but you've e been in your job what a month if that(?) after years of being unemployed and slobbing about and taking a shit ton of freebies that us working folk dont see. You do NOT get to mention working part time of a weekend when some of us slog full time and all hours on all days 365 days of the year (and through a pandemic!) 🙄 The entitlement of this one is rife just lately!!!

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
I find the juxtaposition of “my body is not here for your entertainment” stories (fully fully agree with that message), somewhat conflicted with a pure perv story on a bloke’s body?

• Heart
  • Haha
Ummmm thought Liv was doing a 5k walk today for charity? According to her stories so far, she’s stopped at 3k?!
She talks a lot about suicide prevention, but not much more than “it’s ok to not be ok, talk to someone!”, she never goes into the social and political issues surrounding suicide - money, the welfare system, the terrible universal credit system that makes you feel like a criminal for not having a job, access to mental health services, job security, food security, social pressure surround gender roles and expectations etc etc. The things that can’t be fixed by just talking to someone. There needs to be so much more discussion around these socio-political factors that have an enduring impact on people’s mental well-being, and it would be so uplifting if Liv was part of breaking down the stigma around that

• Heart
Reactions: 9

flopsymopsy

VIP Member
I don’t understand, it doesn’t take an hour to walk 3k? it wouldn’t take an hour to walk 5k if you were going at a good speed!

A 5k walk is not a challenge/ shouldn’t be one for anyone who doesn’t have a physical reason that it would prevent them.

Prissypaws

Chatty Member
Ehhhh, the discussion about her CHOICE not to have children is very different to infertility … why’s she shoe horned herself into that conversation

• Heart

Mrsstevens

What’s her obsession with YouTube also? Everyone knows TikTok is where you need to be making content. Short form content is so hot right now but not the kind she makes. No one wants to see your belly out but an ASMR DITL? Yes.
ASMR?! With her voice and speech impediment?! NO. Please god no.

• Haha