Selfloveliv #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was really confused too. She spent the past week moaning she wasn’t going then all of a sudden she’s there. No explanation as to how. All lies from the beginning or last minute? Doesn’t she work apparently work at the weekend?!!!

Reactions: 5
Download is completely sold out, and reportedly so busy that it’s affecting disabled access and the ‘infrastructure’ of the festival is a bit overwhelmed.

so why. The. duck. Are influencers being given free tickets?! The festival doesn’t need any promotion it’s bloody sold out.

Reactions: 5
I was really confused too. She spent the past week moaning she wasn’t going then all of a sudden she’s there. No explanation as to how. All lies from the beginning or last minute? Doesn’t she work apparently work at the weekend?!!!
Download is completely sold out, and reportedly so busy that it’s affecting disabled access and the ‘infrastructure’ of the festival is a bit overwhelmed.

so why. The. duck. Are influencers being given free tickets?! The festival doesn’t need any promotion it’s bloody sold out.
Just screams premeditated to me. The whole Jason Derulo narrative feels off and I still stand by she was one hell of if a bully as a teen... Likely still is.

Anyone remember who she went to download with? Did they have gifted tickets? Had the already purchased tickets? Did they explain any of this on their stories/grid?

Reactions: 2
Just screams premeditated to me. The whole Jason Derulo narrative feels off and I still stand by she was one hell of if a bully as a teen... Likely still is.

Anyone remember who she went to download with? Did they have gifted tickets? Had the already purchased tickets? Did they explain any of this on their stories/grid?
One of the girls, pineapple jess, was also gifted a ticket last minute after putting on stories how she was trying to buy one

• Angry
Reactions: 4
It has pissed me off that she posted the privilege comment on her stories so her followers can jump on the person. Says it all about what kind of person she is behind the scenes.
---
I asked her why she shared it just for her followers to attack the person, who I know, and she blocked me 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It has pissed me off that she posted the privilege comment on her stories so her followers can jump on the person. Says it all about what kind of person she is behind the scenes.
---
I asked her why she shared it just for her followers to attack the person, who I know, and she blocked me 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
I think she’s just posted your message on her stories?!

I think she’s just posted your message on her stories?!
Yeah haha. It’s a throwaway account I use for my running (or lack of) tracking so no harm. I changed my username so her weird followed can’t message me 👋

my other message was about her bitching about James’ alarm a few months ago and it wasn’t anything mean, just saying the audacity of some people having to go to work 😂
---
But it does piss me off when people like her share things like that to their stories because they know what’s going to happen. Although it isn’t a huge pile on in Liv’s case because her engagement is 💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it’s vile of Liv to act like a victim in this whole situation? I actually bleeping hate influencers recently, I can’t bare the entitlement of them. She didn’t pay to go to download, didn’t even try to get tickets with her own money and last minute went on the beg for tickets and got them just because she didn’t want to be left out lol.
She’s posted no worthwhile content from the experience so what is she exactly influencing?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think it’s vile of Liv to act like a victim in this whole situation? I actually bleeping hate influencers recently, I can’t bare the entitlement of them. She didn’t pay to go to download, didn’t even try to get tickets with her own money and last minute went on the beg for tickets and got them just because she didn’t want to be left out lol.
She’s posted no worthwhile content from the experience so what is she exactly influencing?
Didn’t she try and beg for tickets to see someone else a few months ago and when I checked on the box office there was still tickets available. She just didn’t want to pay 🤮🤮 I think it was her but I’m not 100% sure because all influencers are the same.

Reactions: 2
This is my problem with influencers!! Their content is never noteworthy, just self obsessed pictures or videos of themselves!

Reactions: 6
This is my problem with influencers!! Their content is never noteworthy, just self obsessed pictures or videos of themselves!
Followed by whinging and woe is me posts seeking out gratification from a bunch of strangers. I dont get it.

Im a nurse. I know I/we get slated for believing in fair pay for the job I/we do however I certainly dont go looking for arguments or negative comments to share etc.
I turn up ar my palce of work and carry on with the job I love and am passionate about without 2nd thought. I do it because it's who I am, not work shy, and I bloody enjoy it (and it pays the bills and hobbies)

Then there's this bunch if entitled grifrers getting things for free and sitting on their lazy backsides whilst doing it. The world has gone bonkers thanks to SM. Liv ince was someone I admired for being (what appeared) open and honest. Now shes just like the rest and it'll be a hard unfollow from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Blagged a free Download ticket but hadn’t heard of Dragonforce before… K 😳🥸😩

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6